“It’s a Long Way Up!” (The IRL-Skills RP)

11 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Glass started heading up the path, notebook and pencil in hand.

She found the climate quite pleasant, truth be told. It was cool but not too chilly, and there was no sun beating down on her skin. She signed contently.

CrazyBoy followed Glass, looking back towards the camp area that had been set up and called “if you hear a trombone, that means we got into trouble and need help”. And continued up the trail

24 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

She found the climate quite pleasant, truth be told. It was cool but not too chilly, and there was no sun beating down on her skin. She signed contently.

Elan jogged after her, giving up on fire. Admittedly it was kinda nice, once you got used to it. "So... how ya doing?"

13 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan jogged after her, giving up on fire. Admittedly it was kinda nice, once you got used to it. "So... how ya doing?"

"Oh, um... I'm doing well," Glass said. "Who are you, again?"

43 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"Can I see that map you had?"

Just to get this Straight theese are the people going on recon?

@UndiagnosedCrazyBoy(Me)

@Through The Living Glass

@TwinSouls

@Spark of Hope

@Exotic Almond

@Ancient Elantrian

Did I miss anyone? Everyone else is helping @Dragonheir build Fire/Shelter

Sorry for the Ping btw 

18 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

CrazyBoy followed Glass, looking back towards the camp area that had been set up and called “if you hear a trombone, that means we got into trouble and need help”. And continued up the trail

“Alright then.“

8 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

@BlueWildRye @Scars of Hathsin

Hopefully that’s everybody with you.

Thanks. 

@Unintelligenius @BlueWildRye @TheRavenHasLanded @The Stormfather @Scars of Hathsin 

3 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Dray finishes the axe yard and goes off into the woods. "Everyone not doing recon, listen up! We've got to work together or we'll die out here. You two! Stop horsing around." He points at Raven and Souls. "I need someone to saw this fallen tree into logs. We have enough tinder and kindling. Someone else, look for medium sized rocks and make three circles of them in an equilateral triangle. Sweep any leaves or pine needles to ten feet away from the fire pits. I'll chop our wood." 

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Raven grumbles a little bit. "Fine." he goes off and saws at the tree.

“Thank you.” Dray nods, handing him the saw. “Uh. Let’s see… that’s sharp, don’t get cut. And cut forward and back, not side to side, I think.” Once Raven cuts one log, Dray takes it to the axe yard, setting it up so he has something to chop on. He places the second log on top of it, then begins to chop it to pieces, his legs apart and the axe over his shoulder. “Nobody come in here without telling me.” 
@The Stormfather 

Approximately half our group left to explore the area nearby. Dray is directing the remainder in creating a signal fire, which we’ll later use for cooking. 

Edited by Dragonheir

2 minutes ago, Dragonheir said:

“Thank you.” Dray nods, handing him the saw. “Uh. Let’s see… that’s sharp, don’t get cut. And cut forward and back, not side to side, I think.” Once Raven cuts one log, Dray takes it to the axe yard, setting it up so he has something to chop on. He places the second log on top of it, then begins to chop it to pieces, his legs apart and the axe over his shoulder. “Nobody come in here without telling me.” 
@The Stormfather 

Okay, thank you.

The Stormfather continues to stand off to the side in moderate silence, muttering to himself. After a few minutes, he begins integrating himself into the group and helping to build the fire. He quickly realizes, however, that there are enough people working on that for him to not need to help, and begins walking in a random direction that might lead him to a trail to the top.

@Through The Living Glass What does he find?

1 minute ago, The Stormfather said:

The Stormfather continues to stand off to the side in moderate silence, muttering to himself. After a few minutes, he begins integrating himself into the group and helping to build the fire. He quickly realizes, however, that there are enough people working on that for him to not need to help, and begins walking in a random direction that might lead him to a trail to the top.

@Through The Living Glass What does he find?

Cliffs and dense underbrush.

Oh and a big cliff face blocking him from going further.

Maybe a squirrel or two.