Need help with scaling

Alright, so I'm not a hundred percent sure whether this is the right place for this but I'm doing this anyway.

I'm planning a story, specifically an ISOT (Island Lost in the Sea of Time) fanfic for a Stormlight crossover. The basis is that a city from a version of earth gets sent to Roshar and I'd like a bit of help with scaling on a map just for my own sanity since geography isn't something I excel at. I'm not gonna say what the crossover is because I'd rather not spoil and it's not too important to this question. 

What I want to know is the rough distance between the southern most cities of Alethkar. The port city of Dumadari and the river city of Karanak.

The size of Alethkar is known on the Coppermind, but I'm not great at understanding it in terms of how far things in Alethkar are to each other. 

I'd really appreciate some help in this regard.

Edited by JustQuestin2004

1 hour ago, JustQuestin2004 said:

Alright, so I'm not a hundred percent sure whether this is the right place for this but I'm doing this anyway.

I'm planning a story, specifically an ISOT (Island Lost in the Sea of Time) fanfic for a Stormlight crossover. The basis is that a city from a version of earth gets sent to Roshar and I'd like a bit of help with scaling on a map just for my own sanity since geography isn't something I excel at. I'm not gonna say what the crossover is because I'd rather not spoil and it's not too important to this question. 

What I want to know is the rough distance between the southern most cities of Alethkar. The port city of Dumadari and the river city of Karanak.

The size of Alethkar is known on the Coppermind, but I'm not great at understanding it in terms of how far things in Alethkar are to each other. 

I'd really appreciate some help in this regard.

This map has the option of measuring distances (bottom right):

https://roshar.17thshard.com/#/en 

Edited by alder24

1 hour ago, alder24 said:

This map has the option of measuring distances (bottom right):

https://roshar.17thshard.com/#/en 

Thanks.

Edit:

Just been checking it out and wow, I cannot believe how convenient this thing is. The designers really thought it through.

Edited by JustQuestin2004