Drominad Hunger Games - Sign Ups

The Bookwyrm

12 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:
  Hide contents

Name: Aerol (said like Erol)

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: Tan skin, black hair, bright blue eyes.

Backstory: Was a prisoner pre-civil war, struggled to survive as a thief during, and after was betrayed by a "friend" and caught. Given up as tribute in punishment. Not exactly excited about it.

Starting Aviar: Mental Shielding

Misc: She is very much alert and tuned into her surroundings, and she has a habit of tying things into knots when she's stressed. She really likes potatoes.

Eh?

Looks good!

I haven't actually done one of these yet...

Spoiler

Name: Murr

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: 4'10" with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Would probably look young if not for badly scarred face and body and intensely serious expression. Walks with a limp.

Backstory: Grew up middle-of-the-road in terms of wealth. An explosion during the war collapsed a building on him and his older sister, killing her and leaving him permanently scarred. He and his parents made it through the rest but were left destitute. He had hoped that they could recover and he could live the rest of his life for himself and his lost sister, and is completely heartbroken after getting his name drawn days before he would be safe from the reaping.

Starting Aviar: Physical senses

Misc: Not a very formidable combatant by most standards, but smart, careful, and particularly talented at moving quietly.

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Reveal hidden contents

Appearance: 4'10" with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. Would probably look young if not for badly scarred face and body and intensely serious expression. Walks with a limp.

Backstory: Grew up middle-of-the-road in terms of wealth. An explosion during the war collapsed a building on him and his older sister, killing her and leaving him permanently scarred. He and his parents made it through the rest but were left destitute. He had hoped that they could recover and he could live the rest of his life for himself and his lost sister, and is completely heartbroken after getting his name drawn days before he would be safe from the reaping.

Misc: Not a very formidable combatant by most standards, but smart, careful, and particularly talented at moving quietly.

That looks fine to me. I’m not sure if you’re aware, but somebody else also has a character whose birthday is a few days after the reaping. That’s fine, but if you want to change that, you can. 

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Reveal hidden contents

They are quite fun, so I’m glad you’re joining us!

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Frogs

Hide contents

Because I’m the kind of person who thinks it’s hilarious when someone dies because of something they love

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

You gotta be more specific, my guy 😂

4 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

That looks fine to me. I’m not sure if you’re aware, but somebody else also has a character whose birthday is a few days after the reaping. That’s fine, but if you want to change that, you can. 

Oh, I was not aware. I think it's fine, Mire's birthday isn't the day after the reaping, just frustratingly close, and the situation is different.

@The Stormfather if you'd rather I change Murr's age to make it more distinct, I will, it's not too important to me.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Oh, I was not aware. I think it's fine, Mire's birthday isn't the day after the reaping, just frustratingly close, and the situation is different.

@The Stormfather if you'd rather I change Murr's age to make it more distinct, I will, it's not too important to me.

I don’t mind at all.

5 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Hide contents

There aren't any potatoes on those islands.

5 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:
  Hide contents

HAH!!

(respectfully) IN YOUR FACE, ELAN

Spoiler

I’m a GM

I can make potatoes 😈