Drominad Hunger Games - Sign Ups

The Bookwyrm

22 minutes ago, Exotic Almond said:
  Hide contents

Name: Casper Entrio

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: Big for his age and kinda muscular but really more academic

Backstory:  Casper was but a young lad when his single father decided to move him and his twin brother out into the woods to escape the war. They lived a fairly peaceful life for a while with his father and twin going hunting while Casper stayed home learning how to garden, cook, clean and forage. He knows many plants and can typically identify poisonous and safe food. He learned many survival skills but can't for the life of him seem to aim a (Firearm? Crossbow? Era specific ranged weapon etc). Eventually the military found his father and twin while they were hunting and forcibly took them back to civilization. He was all alone for a while (like a year) until eventually he decided to look for his family and by a stroke of bad luck ended up being sent to the hunger games.

Starting Aviar: Physical Abilities Aviar

Misc: He really doesn't know how to use ranged weaponry. He would also rather talk than fight. He can defend himself, he's just not good at it.

Here ya go! Although how would a physical abilities aviar work?

@The Bookwyrm

Looks good!

The effects of the Aviar would be essentially the same as A-Pewter; enhancing physical streingth, agility, balance, etc., without physically changing the structure of the body like F-Pewter does. The Aviar would grant it during times of stress, or, depending on how close your bond with it gets, whenever you ask.

(Modern technology does exist in this world, so there are modern firearms. Don't know how many of those will be in the arena, though.)

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Looks good!

The effects of the Aviar would be essentially the same as A-Pewter; enhancing physical streingth, agility, balance, etc., without physically changing the structure of the body like F-Pewter does. The Aviar would grant it during times of stress, or, depending on how close your bond with it gets, whenever you ask.

(Modern technology does exist in this world, so there are modern firearms. Don't know how many of those will be in the arena, though.)

Ok cool! Thanks!

Character sheet:

Spoiler

Name: Sharlin

Spoiler

yes

Spoiler

yes that is why I made her so young for the revolution

Pronouns: She/ Her

Age: 18-ish (she was never particularly concerned with counting)

Appearance: Well muscled, but still somewhat short and thin. She has large gold eyes that make her look childish, with olive coloured skin and dark hair.

Backstory: yeah you already . . . you already uh . . . I'm also working on a short story, we'll see if that goes anywhere

Starting Aviar: Aviar that enhances physical abilities (It's name is Sharuel ;P)

Misc:

She's a Lurcher, but obviously won't be able to use that power in the games

Sharlin has always had a small spike under collar-bone. An old gift from her family. But only until recently has a new 'friend' used it to contact--

"HEY THERE!! It's me! Your old buddy Sharp. How many games has it been since we last met? 7? That's a lot . . . I'm starting to feel old--well, as old as someone who died at 18 can feel! Isn't this great? I was just floating around in the misty purgatory place when I realized this lass here could hear me!"

--her a few months before the games.

New family tree:

Spoiler

thing2.jpg.df467d5472fa5fe5abc8ca55657b0319.jpg

Lore Notes/ Retconns:

Obviously, Sharlin didn't have a spike during Cosmere HG, but let's pretend I mentioned it : P

Spoiler

uuuuum I realized there's a hint to part of the mystery plot I'm doing in the family tree so that's there

Also, Raven, I added Sweets because she's related to Kandy right? If I need to change it, let me know.

Sharpen is a character I made in case I need another name going forward with the plot . . . I did this last time and it ended up really helping, so that's who that is.

I hope this works, and I hope it's okay for me to play Sharlin again . . . I'm being a little ambitious with this, I know. 

Edited by J. Magi

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Character sheet:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

yes

Hide contents

Appearance: Well muscled, but still somewhat short and thin. She has large gold eyes that make her look childish, with olive coloured skin and dark hair.

Backstory: yeah you already . . . you already uh . . . I'm also working on a short story, we'll see if that goes anywhere

Starting Aviar: Aviar that enhances physical abilities (It's name is Sharuel ;P)

Misc:

Sharlin has always had a small spike under collar-bone. An old gift from her family. But only until recently has a new 'friend' used it to contact--

HEY THERE!! It's me! Your old buddy Sharp. How many games has it been since we last met? 7? That's a lot . . . I'm starting to feel old--well, as old as someone who died at 18 can feel! Isn't this great? I was just floating around in the misty purgatory place when I realized this lass here could hear me! Isn't that Great?

New family tree:

Reveal hidden contents

thing.jpg.970045c5c0ed94c2e74699aa55dfc049.jpg

Lore Notes/ Retconns:

Obviously, Sharlin didn't havena spike during Cosmere HG, but let's pretend I mentioned it : P

Not much else to say other then I'm working on a short story that should explain some details (but we'll see if I actually end up finishing it ^^;)

Hide contents

uuuuum I realized there's a hint to part of the mystery plot I'm doing the family tree so that's there

Also, Raven, I added Sweets because she's related to Kandy right? If I need to change it, let me know.

I hope this works, and I hope it's okay for me to play Sharlin again . . . I'm being a little ambitious with this, I know.

yeah, youre good. Squall is like a tenth cousin 20 times removed or something funny like that.

7 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

Character sheet:

Hide contents

Hide contents

yes

Hide contents

Misc:

"HEY THERE!! It's me! Your old buddy Sharp. How many games has it been since we last met? 7? That's a lot . . . I'm starting to feel old--well, as old as someone who died at 18 can feel! Isn't this great? I was just floating around in the misty purgatory place when I realized this lass here could hear me!"

--her a few months before the games.

New family tree:

Hide contents

thing.jpg.970045c5c0ed94c2e74699aa55dfc049.jpg

Lore Notes/ Retconns:

Obviously, Sharlin didn't havena spike during Cosmere HG, but let's pretend I mentioned it : P

Hide contents

uuuuum I realized there's a hint to part of the mystery plot I'm doing the family tree so that's there

Sharpen is a character I made in case I need another name going forward with the plot . . . I did this last time and it ended up really helping, so that's who that is.

GASP

Ooh, I like this.

Though it's sad that she got entangled in The Dystopia when she could have gone and lived in the Free States...Tinker and his family probably would have given her that option...

You're approved!

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

oh yeah, for all yall that care, ryn comes back to make fun of the gms, because i feel like it. and thats gonna be about it.

wasnt kandy lightly involved in the house as well?

Yeah, lightly, remember she mostly helped handle the murder of Sharp'i's parents, and then let Sharlee go free afterword. I don't think she was ever involved with their direct schemes, or was an official member, which is why I didn't give her a gold star.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

GASP

Ooh, I like this.

Though it's sad that she got entangled in The Dystopia when she could have gone and lived in the Free States...Tinker and his family probably would have given her that option...

You're approved!

Yaaay! Also she is far to messed up and morally bankrupt for a peaceful life in the village just yet, Booky.

Edited by J. Magi

1 minute ago, J. Magi said:

Yeah, lightly, remember she mostly helped handle the murder of Sharp'i's parents, and then let Sharlee go free afterword. I don't think she was ever involved with their direct schemes, or was an official member, which is why I didn't give her a gold star.

Yaaay! Also she is far to messed up and morally bankrupt for a peaceful life in the village just yet, Booky.

...Except now she's going to die probably.

Just now, J. Magi said:

Lightly, remember she mostly helped handle the murder of Sharp'i's parents, and then let Sharlee go free afterword. I don't think she was ever involved with their direct schemes, or was an official member, which I didn't give her a gold star.

oooohhh gotcha.

fun fact about Squall: he has no idea how he got roped into doing this, and he's relying on his buddy named cawthorn to grab his body and bring him back to life, probably so he can go do more errands for him. This is Squall's life, a spy and errand boy. we love him.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

...Except now she's going to die probably.

😄👍✨THATS RIGHT!!✨

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

oooohhh gotcha.

fun fact about Squall: he has no idea how he got roped into doing this, and he's relying on his buddy named cawthorn to grab his body and bring him back to life, probably so he can go do more errands for him. This is Squall's life, a spy and errand boy. we love him.

What a guy

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He's a meticulous researcher, so he likely already knows about his connection to Sharlin.

Good to know

Squall: Your the distant relative of my distant relatives husband!!!!!!

Sharlin: wut

Edited by J. Magi

21 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

...How is he not dead if the first HG happened centuries ago? 

And even if he survived, how'd he get drafted as a tribute when the age range is 12-18?

EDIT: Sorry, I think that came off as rude. But I do want to know.

He could live off some off the magic he had. As for his age...well, point taken. By the way that didn't come off rude at all.