Drominad Hunger Games - Sign Ups

The Bookwyrm

32 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Ok. I’ll make the changes. (Unless you were talking to bookworm, I’m not sure. But ILL MAKE THEM ANYWAYS!!!)

Reveal hidden contents

Background: Everything from b4, but now UPDATED! During the civil war, a higher class person took pity on him and adopted him. However, Berin was distrustful and murdered them, as well as stole their money. Deep down he feels guilty. But this nobleman was active in the civil war, so another nobleman adopted a vendetta against Berin. He finally captures Berin, right as the games are announced. This noble is particularly cruel and uses his influence to get him into the games.

So I haven’t really read the hunger games (I read the first one, but that was a long time ago), so tell me if this conflicts with anything. I tried to make it as general as possible.

It’s not really book dependent, it’s just the concept of it. Thank you!

13 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

@The Bookwyrm

So normally I wouldn’t nag bout this, but is the last day and I’m wondering if my character will be addressed any time soon. I am very impatient sometimes…

There is another week for sign ups, so don’t worry!

Oh ye oops. The happened with smt else too… 🫤… … … …

But if I have more time, I would like to make a change to my Aviar. (Since I’ve already made a change, I’ll just put fill out another sheet)

Spoiler

NameBerin

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: Particularly short, unruly hair, has extremely rare genetically defect combinations that make his eyes 4 different colors: violet, red, brown, green

Backstory: Thief, urchin. Killed his friends for their food/supplies. The entire thing took a horrible toll upon him, and he can still see his friends in the corner of his eyes. During the civil war, a higher class person took pity on him and adopted him. However, Berin was distrustful and murdered them, as well as stole their money. Deep down he feels guilty. But this nobleman was active in the civil war, so another nobleman adopted a vendetta against Berin. He finally captures Berin, right as the games are announced. This noble is particularly cruel and uses his influence to get him into the games.

Starting Aviar: Physical Senses, named Madness. 

Misc: His insanity allows him to notice things that others wouldn’t notice. He is a really good thief/con artist

Edited by SpiritOfWrath
Avoid double posts

1 hour ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Oh ye oops. The happened with smt else too… 🫤… … … …

But if I have more time, I would like to make a change to my Aviar. (Since I’ve already made a change, I’ll just put fill out another sheet)

Hide contents

NameBerin

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: Particularly short, unruly hair, has extremely rare genetically defect combinations that make his eyes 4 different colors: violet, red, brown, green

Backstory: Thief, urchin. Killed his friends for their food/supplies. The entire thing took a horrible toll upon him, and he can still see his friends in the corner of his eyes. During the civil war, a higher class person took pity on him and adopted him. However, Berin was distrustful and murdered them, as well as stole their money. Deep down he feels guilty. But this nobleman was active in the civil war, so another nobleman adopted a vendetta against Berin. He finally captures Berin, right as the games are announced. This noble is particularly cruel and uses his influence to get him into the games.

Starting Aviar: Physical Senses, named Madness. 

Misc: His insanity allows him to notice things that others wouldn’t notice. He is a really good thief/con artist

Looks good to me!

Sorry, I've been busy the last little while. I'll update the roster when I have a moment.

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

@The Bookwyrm @Spark of Hope @ the other gms... i regret to inform you all but life has gotten so full and busy that i simply dont have time for this. when you wake up at 6am for school and dont get home till 7 pm there isnt much one can do... again i am sorry... 

It’s okay!

8 hours ago, Glosss said:

Is it too late to sign up for this?

Yeah, you still have all of tomorrow. I noticed that you haven't read any of Sanderson's stuff yet, so let me or the other GMs know if you have magic/worldbuilding questions.

This is also part of a longer overarching story, so if you're confused about any of that, too, just let us know.

Glad to have another player!

Edited by The Bookwyrm

10 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Yeah, you still have all of tomorrow. I noticed that you haven't read any of Anderson's stuff yet, so let me or the other GMs know if you have magic/worldbuilding questions.

This is also part of a longer overarching story, so if you're confused about any of that, too, just let us know.

Glad to have another player!

ooooo do we have a timeline for sign ups closing and the start of the games?

also the typo on Sanderson had me so confused for a second lol . . . I couldn't figure out who Anderson was.

48 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

ooooo do we have a timeline for sign ups closing and the start of the games?

also the typo on Sanderson had me so confused for a second lol . . . I couldn't figure out who Anderson was.

...Stupid autocorrect.

I'm going to reiterate this in the OP of the actual thread, but I'm going to make it so if you miss the initial burst of activity, you can still participate. I'm going to assume that the characters of people who can't RP then are just hanging out in the jungle of the starting island. Because honestly it's not fair for the people who are unavailable right when it starts.

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

...Stupid autocorrect.

I'm going to reiterate this in the OP of the actual thread, but I'm going to make it so if you miss the initial burst of activity, you can still participate. I'm going to assume that the characters of people who can't RP then are just hanging out in the jungle of the starting island. Because honestly it's not fair for the people who are unavailable right when it starts.

Yeah, I should be able to be on Monday, but maybe not as much as other days because I have a few things to do.

Thanks for the info!!

Edited by J. Magi

32 minutes ago, Glosss said:

No, I registered that I don't have enough time or energy right now. Unfortunately. :( Sorry if you were waiting for me!

(Time or energy for the whole RP, not making a character haha.)

No worries. There will be more in the future, so feel free to spectate and learn how we do things. Hope to see you down the line!