Hi all! Qviqve here!

Qviqve

Hello everyone! I'm Qviqve, brand new to the 17th Shard... however I've been spying" you from a while, and now I've decided to come in and say hello. Really love the community and the ideas, conversations and theories around here!

I've read (and re-read) all of Brandon's Cosmere books... also a lot of the WOBs and a bunch of The Coppermind articles. 

P.S. Despite English not being my mother language, I'll try my best!

Thanks for the welcome!! I'm Spanish, but as I said, I'll try my best!

I probably will go to Iri. I've heard that Rall Elorim is quite impressive and something regarding a mysterious and unique spren in Kasitor ;) 

Just now, Through The Living Glass said:

Hey there! Welcome to the Shard!! 😁

All good! Curious, what's your native language?

And if you could visit any country on Roshar for a week, which country would you visit and why?

1 hour ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Qviqve I've found the best (and ONLY) way to quickly integrate into the shard is just act like youve been there the entire time. Its magical how well it works.

He's right, and a madman for how well it worked :P

Thank you all for this warm welcome! I'll do my best acting as if I were here for a long time (which is actually true... the only thing I was being very shy and not saying anything hehehe) 

12 hours ago, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Who's your favorite character?

Mmmmm good question! there are a lot of characters that I really like, but if there is only one option to choose I'll say Hoid. A mysterius man with a lot of knowledge and unknown reasons for his actions. However Kelsier (I think he is the most charismatic character in the Cosmere) is not far behind.