Is there a post/book/blog that chronologically explains everything happened in Stormlight Archived ?

samsocial

I have read all 4 books few years back. So I do not remember all the minute details in the books.

I do not have time to re-read all of them before the release of the next (last) book.

Is there a post/book/blog that recaps everything bookwise ?

Also, is there a post/book/blog that recaps everything chronologically as things happened ? (not doing flashbacks or future visions)

1 hour ago, samsocial said:

I have read all 4 books few years back. So I do not remember all the minute details in the books.

I do not have time to re-read all of them before the release of the next (last) book.

Is there a post/book/blog that recaps everything bookwise ?

Also, is there a post/book/blog that recaps everything chronologically as things happened ? (not doing flashbacks or future visions)

If you go to the Coppermind and search <Title>/Summary (e.g. The Way of Kings/Summary) it will take you to a chapter-by-chapter recap of each book (Stormlight or other - some summaries are more detail-dense than others).

Note: You can also view recaps of ancillary things as well, such as /interior art, /epigraphs, etc. 

Another tool I like to use at times is TVTropes. The Cosmere - The Way of Kings. It's not necessarily chronological, but it separates events by function (Awesome, Tearjerker, Heartwarming, Nightmare Fuel, etc.) so you can be reminded of important events through these vignettes.

Example Kaladin Awesome Moment:

Spoiler
  • Kaladin again, pulling a Bavarian Fire Drill: more or less organizing the retreat of Dalinar's forces, ordering around Dalinar's officers, then topping it off by ordering around Adolin (who was waving his Shardblade around during the conversation) and Dalinar.

Hope that helps

Edited by Treamayne
SPAG/Examples