3 hours ago, Exotic Almond said:

Casper is attempting to pull a kayak along a small stream, his aviar on his shoulder. He cringes every time he makes too much noise and just hopes he doesn't attract anyone.

Berin crouches through the woods, eventually finding a tribute dragging a kayak. He drops his stealth, holding his hands up, in an attempt to convince this tribute of a lack of ill intent. 
“Do you need help with that?” 
Berin asks, slipping on a small grin. They adopt sad expressions, but he ignores them.

@Exotic Almond

INTERACTION!

Edited by SpiritOfWrath

13 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

With this particular GM, if he does harm to another tribute, she’ll help him. Just a little. She hates all the tributes, but if she sees him harm or kill another, he just might get a sponsor…

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"If you make yourself a threat," She replied.

He doesn't look particularly dangerous. He can't be older then 15, I'd say.

"I'm not going to attack you" Winter says quickly. He was used to being in danger, but not from other humans. Fawn perches on his shoulder and squawks quietly.

"Uh... Do you want to be friends?"

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

"I'm not going to attack you" Winter says quickly. He was used to being in danger, but not from other humans. Fawn perches on his shoulder and squawks quietly.

"Uh... Do you want to be friends?"

"Why?" Sharlin asked. "What will I gain?"

Aren't you being a little tough on him?

"I won't get anywhere if I'm soft towards everyone in the arena," She hissed at Sharp.

18 minutes ago, J. Magi said:

"Why?" Sharlin asked. "What will I gain?"

Aren't you being a little tough on him?

"I won't get anywhere if I'm soft towards everyone in the arena," She hissed at Sharp.

“I know a lot about wilderness survival. You might have more weapons than me, but this jungle is deadly to those who don’t know its secrets.” 
hopefully she doesn’t kill me. 
“Also, why are you talking to yourself?”

5 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Murr went still as he heard noises in the jungle, gripping the cord tightly. He got a better impression of where they were coming from from his Aviar, but he touched the bird's talon to keep it from flying. Carefully, quietly, he moved closer to the sounds. Better I see them first.

Rueben stops and stares at some flowers nearby. “Hey! These are pretty cool” he says a bit too loud

This guy lived on the streets and just forgot this was a deadly blood sport XD

2 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

No one has died yet

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He starts crying harder, his face all torn up. He doesn't want to leave her.

“Uh- hey- it’ll be fine. I’ll be right there. I pr-“ she stumbled on the word, “I promise.”

3 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Vistari turns, having gotten used to Third showing up from nowhere. "Patience, Third. They'll die eventually. No need for meaningless bloodshed now."

Third laughs, although it sounds forced. “Why would I want meaningless bloodshed? I simply thought they would need prodding to kill each other, weak as they are.” 

2 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Has anyone died yet? I haven't had time to read the last six pages. Oh, and I would like to join as a monster, like last time. Redspine junior but water-themed, is what I'm thinking.

Much to the annoyance of Third, nobody has died yet. I’ll consult with the other GMs to see what role we can get you. 

Just now, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

Rueben stops and stares at some flowers nearby. “Hey! These are pretty cool” he says a bit too loud

Murr paused. Is he trying to trick me or something? Shaking his head, he drew nearer until he could just see the other boy through the foliage. He paused again, trying to steel himself. Can I do this? 

He thought of Cam, hiding with him in the building, feeling explosions through the floor, getting closer. She had told him he would be okay. And he would. But she wouldn't. I can't let them take us both. I have to live for us both.

His grip tightened on the cord.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Murr paused. Is he trying to trick me or something? Shaking his head, he drew nearer until he could just see the other boy through the foliage. He paused again, trying to steel himself. Can I do this? 

He thought of Cam, hiding with him in the building, feeling explosions through the floor, getting closer. She had told him he would be okay. And he would. But she wouldn't. I can't let them take us both. I have to live for us both.

His grip tightened on the cord.

The ever blissfully unaware Rueben pondered to himself aloud, “hmm I think I need to get some food, make some friends and get some shelter. Hopefully people are nice!” 

Why is it so fun to play this innocent little character? Oh jeez he’s gonna die isn’t he

2 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

@The Bookwyrm @Dragonheir @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope @I swear every single time I play in these games there's one gamemaker who I can't remember.

Wyrmie

@The Bookwyrm

4 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

@The Bookwyrm @Dragonheir @Ancient Elantrian @Spark of Hope @I swear every single time I play in these games there's one gamemaker who I can't remember.

You’re missing @SmilingPanda19, but I think @The Bookwyrm has the list

@SmilingPanda19 

5 minutes ago, UndiagnosedCrazyBoy said:

The ever blissfully unaware Rueben pondered to himself aloud, “hmm I think I need to get some food, make some friends and get some shelter. Hopefully people are nice!”

Murr sighed. Is he just oblivious? Maybe...

He took his hand from his Aviar's talons and pointed at Reuben. She obligingly flew around him, too wary to get close but making herself noticeable. Please look at her, not me...

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Murr sighed. Is he just oblivious? Maybe...

He took his hand from his Aviar's talons and pointed at Reuben. She obligingly flew around him, too wary to get close but making herself noticeable. Please look at her, not me...

“Ooh! If I build shelter, Friends will come with food! Let’s get to work!” Rueben said excitedly towards his aviar who cocked his head back in return, granting him. Rueben picks up a rock and starts whittling into a tree, intending to chop it down. He moves more quietly now as what the officiators who brought him here told him is finally starting to sink in. This is a game of death. A desperate fight for survival. Just another day on the streets Rueben muttered