Free States of the Crescent

Spark of Hope

Just now, The Stormfather said:

Mark looked towards the TV in the room.

"Maj is... trying to fight them? Do we have any idea what he's doing?"

"It looks like he's trying to stop a fight to me..."

Just now, The Stormfather said:

"Huh. Odd choice."

Meron moved to sit criss-cross applesauce on the couch and wrapped his hands under his ankles. "None of the tributes want any of the others to die, so... I-I think it kinda makes sense."

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

Meron moved to sit criss-cross applesauce on the couch and wrapped his hands under his ankles. "None of the tributes want any of the others to die, so... I-I think it kinda makes sense."

"But some think that it's necessary. They kill, not because they want to, but because they think they have to."

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"But some think that it's necessary. They kill, not because they want to, but because they think they have to."

"I know." He looked at the doorway his sister had gone through.

28 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Maybe it's just inevitable. All societies will have these. No matter when or where they are there will be worthless murder.

"Unfortunately, that seems to be true." He looked back at the screen and his eyebrows furrowed. "There's another fight."

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Come in!" Meron answered.

“Yo!” Connor (26) waves, walks in, and drops into a chair. He turns to whatever is showing the Games and begins to watch.

I’m tempted to bring his home group into it but I don’t want to rp 4 different people lol

4 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

“Yo!” Connor (26) waves, walks in, and drops into a chair. He turns to whatever is showing the Games and begins to watch.

Meron smiled before turning back to the screen. "There's been one death, and someone else is being attacked."

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Astra gently closed the door behind her. She grinned slightly.

"So, who's died?"

"One person... Rueben, I think. But there's another fight going on now," Meron explained. "One of Mark's friends is involved."

If you don't remember Meron (which is probably the case because he had almost no screentime in Cosmere), he's Marewill's little brother, 16 as of the Drominad Games

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"One person... Rueben, I think. But there's another fight going on now," Meron explained. "One of Mark's friends is involved."

I was a bit confused as to who this was.

"His name's Maj. He likes jam. Mostly because it's his name backwards."