Question: Would Lightwards be a benchmark of his own, or would he more accurately be classified as "one Backtrack and a dash of cheerful!Funtimes above Koschei?"

CorpseMaker: mostly Koschei with a little bit of cheerful!Funtimes mixed with Nighthound.

Just a note on the geography of The Dalles. If it doesn't work as written for the Panda Invasion , we can always write up an Epic that left the area covered in trees.

In fact, here's one right now - Arboreta

She was a middle-power Epic with a penchant for forests and a love of small furry animals. Enough of a love that she tended to murder people who disturbed them. She covered the whole area north of The Dalles with forests (her power was growing trees), before she was killed by Koschei.

Also, The Panda's theme song should be "Do You Wanna Be a Panda?" sung to the tune of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" from Frozen.

Just a note on the geography of The Dalles. If it doesn't work as written for the Panda Invasion , we can always write up an Epic that left the area covered in trees.

She was a middle-power Epic with a penchant for forests and a love of small furry animals. Enough of a love that she tended to murder people who disturbed them. She covered the whole area north of The Dalles with forests (her power was growing trees), before she was killed by Koschei.

Also, The Panda's theme song should be "Do You Wanna Be a Panda?" sung to the tune of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" from Frozen.

Do you wanna be a panda?

Or maybe a flying pig?

We'll go attack the Da-a-lles, just you and me,

Cover'd in black and whiiiiite!

Probably the best coice you could ever make. ;)

Lots of guns and the fact I positioned his weakness inside the building. :ph34r:

Oh, Kobold, if only you knew. :P this is hilarious!

unfortunately I am going to miss much more.

My apologies. If you ever get the chance to jump back in, feel free, we left it open for you. :)

I feel confident that if Altermind took a bite of cupcake, he would declare it tastes like pumpkin and blackmail. :P

Ahh, you assume he would eat one. In fact, he will be way too suspicious and won't even touch one and will try to discourage the others from eating one too.

Mail-mi, since you brought up the point of people adopting Destructors or Connell Epics, I thought I'd ask if you wanted to take one, since you brought it up.

Sorry, I've been busy today guys, I've only just gotten home and it's almost time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow I should be able to catch up on Edgerunner and maybe Altermind. Joe, do you want Gordon to go next or Max? I think Gordon could go.

Mail-mi, since you brought up the point of people adopting Destructors or Connell Epics, I thought I'd ask if you wanted to take one, since you brought it up.

Sorry, I've been busy today guys, I've only just gotten home and it's almost time for me to go to bed. Tomorrow I should be able to catch up on Edgerunner and maybe Altermind. Joe, do you want Gordon to go next or Max? I think Gordon could go.

I'd love to take either one, and whichever you want to give me  :)

And Chimera... *hopeful face*  :P

I see what you did there.  :lol:

It all worked out great for me. I set it up from the beginning, hoping I could do something like that. :) Altermind's personality is a bit different, being in Newcago under Steelheart instead of being in Portland, but it's still him.

Ahh, you assume he would eat one. In fact, he will be way too suspicious and won't even touch one and will try to discourage the others from eating one too.

He could mentally order them not to eat any. that should be discouraging enough

Oh, and if you guys are interested, Altermind made a guest appearance in my last post In the current Sanderson Elimination game. ;)

Now I just have to go and read that game.

She uses her powers too much to be bothered by much but the most gruesome acts he commits.

I was thinking about something along the line of slowly and cruely torturing/dismembering people in the most messed up way possible.

Koschei: The benchmark for pure evil

Nighthound: The benchmark for creep evil.

Reader: The benchmark for Slontzy evil.

I think Steelheart should get an axis, dropping Koschei to a mix of him and Nighthound with a little bit Reader.

Also, The Panda's theme song should be "Do You Wanna Be a Panda?" sung to the tune of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" from Frozen.

That sounds like the perfect solution for that problem

Also, The Panda's theme song should be "Do You Wanna Be a Panda?" sung to the tune of "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?" from Frozen.

And the next few Koschei flashbacks give him the perfect reason to kill her: people fled north and his followers had difficulty finding them in the thick trees. Also, Koschei didn't take kindly to her murdering the people he wanted to rule.

In defense of Koschei remaining a benchmark for pure evil: Steelheart controlled through a combination of fear and cleverness. Koschei, had he succeeded, would have controlled by systematically killing off everyone who attempted to resist through force, brought the children of ideological opponents directly under his thumb through the wound-and-heal routine, and more likely than not taken children as servants and called it an "honor" as he slit their throats in front of their parents.

I think Steelheart should be the benchmark for either classic evil or dictatorial evil, because for all it's wretchedness, Newcago wasn't that messed up.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

My sister walks in while I'm looking at this, goes "ugh bronies" and leaves :P

Every time I ponify a character my younger brother is the first to hear about it. He rolls his eyes at me every time. :P

Oh, and if you guys are interested, Altermind made a guest appearance in my last post In the current Sanderson Elimination game. ;)

0.o

I see Altermind's, uh, doing well for himself in an alternate universe. :o

And the next few Koschei flashbacks give him the perfect reason to kill her: people fled north and his followers had difficulty finding them in the thick trees. Also, Koschei didn't take kindly to her murdering the people he wanted to rule.

In defense of Koschei remaining a benchmark for pure evil: Steelheart controlled through a combination of fear and cleverness. Koschei, had he succeeded, would have controlled by systematically killing off everyone who attempted to resist through force, brought the children of ideological opponents directly under his thumb through the wound-and-heal routine, and more likely than not taken children as servants and called it an "honor" as he slit their throats in front of their parents.

I think Steelheart should be the benchmark for either classic evil or dictatorial evil, because for all it's wretchedness, Newcago wasn't that messed up.

It's rather ironic that the healing Epic tries to rule by brute force while Evil!Superman actually uses his noggin.

It's rather ironic that the healing Epic tries to rule by brute force while Evil!Superman actually uses his noggin.

The healing Epic used his noggin, and his noggin told him brute force, abject terror, and a healthy dose of a god complex was the way to go.

Did I mention his noggin was pretty messed up, too? :unsure:

What was that about backshadowing? ;)

I can agree with him setting standard for pure evil, I just think that pure evil shouldn´t be it´s own axsis but the pinacle combining all other forms of evil.

Don´t underestimate the strategic benefits of brute force.

Edited by Edgedancer