I'm working on Funtimes' entrance now. Should I have her come in now, or wait until Altermind speaks? I was leaning toward the latter, but I'm good either way. 

I think it could work either way, though having her come in now would save Mailliw the hassle of having Altermind's party introduce themselves twice for Funtimes' benefit.

It occurs to me that I also forgot to do a Sam or Revolution viewpoint in my last post.  -_-

I think it could work either way, though having her come in now would save Mailliw the hassle of having Altermind's party introduce themselves twice for Funtimes' benefit.

It occurs to me that I also forgot to do a Sam or Revolution viewpoint in my last post.  -_-

I'll do it now, then. That way, you can work Sam's reaction to Pamela into that one. :) 

(I hope she's not too upset to think of jokes. :P

I'll do it now, then. That way, you can work Sam's reaction to Pamela into that one. :)

(I hope she's not too upset to think of jokes. :P

I foresee Sam scribbling furiously on her notepad for the entirety of the meeting. :P

(That's kind of how Sam copes with worry or trauma--by mocking everything in sight.)

I just realized that I could use a couple of Epics for the next Nighthound segment. Voidus I would appreciate some suggestions, if you feel like it. I´m looking for something that can fight but doesn´t really pose a danger for Nighthound. Your decision whether or not they are affiliated with the MEE, they are most definetly going to die though.

I just realized that I could use a couple of Epics for the next Nighthound segment. Voidus I would appreciate some suggestions, if you feel like it. I´m looking for something that can fight but doesn´t really pose a danger for Nighthound. Your decision whether or not they are affiliated with the MEE, they are most definetly going to die though.

Big Metal Fan: can create big steel fans to slice through the competition. Also a big fan of metal music.

The Knifeketeer: capable of pulling infinite throwing knives out of the bandolier strung across his chest. Possesses superhuman aiming abilities.

(I kind of sort of stole him from a webcomic. :P)

Sam POV scene coming soon. I've got most of the dialogue worked out in my head, I just need to see if I can write it down in some semblance of an entertaining narrative. Didn't get much sleep last night due to a bad cold. :/

Paladin might come, but he doesn't do too well at parties. To many places for cultists to hide...

And the Dark alley might be there...

Silverstorm: An Epic with transformation abilities. Anything into silver. He can also control the weather.

Big Metal Fan: can create big steel fans to slice through the competition. Also a big fan of metal music.

The Knifeketeer: capable of pulling infinite throwing knives out of the bandolier strung across his chest. Possesses superhuman aiming abilities.

Quicksilver would love these epics as minions. They can produce sources of metal for him to control, and if they ever try to kill him he can use their powers against him. It would be a beautiful relationship. He would love them to death.

And the Dark alley might be there...

Quicksilver would love these epics as minions. They can produce sources of metal for him to control, and if they ever try to kill him he can use their powers against him. It would be a beautiful relationship. He would love them to death.

I wanted to make a comic that basically consisted of Voidgaze and the Metal walking towards the party, noticing that the people there happily talk about killing people and have predjeduces against ponies and decide to leave, sadly there weren´t proper backgrounds for it. :(

He would have loved Steelheart, wouldn´t he.

And the next few Koschei flashbacks give him the perfect reason to kill her: people fled north and his followers had difficulty finding them in the thick trees. Also, Koschei didn't take kindly to her murdering the people he wanted to rule.

In defense of Koschei remaining a benchmark for pure evil: Steelheart controlled through a combination of fear and cleverness. Koschei, had he succeeded, would have controlled by systematically killing off everyone who attempted to resist through force, brought the children of ideological opponents directly under his thumb through the wound-and-heal routine, and more likely than not taken children as servants and called it an "honor" as he slit their throats in front of their parents.

I think Steelheart should be the benchmark for either classic evil or dictatorial evil, because for all it's wretchedness, Newcago wasn't that messed up.

Am I gonna have to change my big post *again* to say that it's a forest and not a river :P?

Greetings dear questionairs! The clans and guilds are having a party at the Raven Throne and Newcago and BT thought to extend an invitation, would you like to appear? All powers and ponies welcome.

Reader will be joining the party ;)

Reader will be joining the party ;)

"I'm here to spill all your darkest secrets and drink wine. And I don't see any wine here." :P

Unobservant!Sam strikes again as I write a long catch up post, spanning her uncharacteristically quiet observations of the beardapalooza and the trip to the Sadry's. Just a heads up, 'cuz I'm writing as diligently as I can and I'd really hate to get ninja'd here.

Might throw in a surprise viewpoint covering the beardapalooza, just to spice things up a little.

"I'm here to spill all your darkest secrets and drink wine. And I don't see any wine here." :P

Unobservant!Sam strikes again as I write a long catch up post, spanning her uncharacteristically quiet observations of the beardapalooza and the trip to the Sadry's. Just a heads up, 'cuz I'm writing as diligently as I can and I'd really hate to get ninja'd here.

Might throw in a surprise viewpoint covering the beardapalooza, just to spice things up a little.

Were I so inclined, I might make a comic of a party where all the other ponies are gathered in one corner with Reader in the opposite corner while Funtimes says "Shun the non-believer! Shun! Shunnnnnn!" :P

You're going to write from the perspective of a man who thinks the free shinies are going to kill him in his sleep, aren't you.  <_<  :P

Were I so inclined, I might make a comic of a party where all the other ponies are gathered in one corner with Reader in the opposite corner while Funtimes says "Shun the non-believer! Shun! Shunnnnnn!" :P

You're going to write from the perspective of a man who thinks the free shinies are going to kill him in his sleep, aren't you. <_<:P

"Oh yeah? Well your 'friends' are the real non-believers! They're all trying to run away from you!" :P

"Hey. Reader. Have you ever worn acid?" Funtimes grinned. "Because you're ten seconds away from finding out what it's like."

"You wouldn't dare! Vondra would come after y--" Reader paled as he realized that Vondra didn't have a chance against the Epics in Portland. "...Lightwards is planning to kill you..."

"You wouldn't dare! Vondra would come after y--" Reader paled as he realized that Vondra didn't have a chance against the Epics in Portland. "...Lightwards is planning to kill you..."

"I know, Reader. I know." She grinned. "I'm planning to kill him too. Which side of these plans do you want to be on?" 

(I'd write more, but I have the feeling Reader wouldn't handle dark!Funtimes very well. I'm not sure how you're supposed to handle dark!Funtimes except by screaming for help, but still.)