We do need one of those, don't we? :P 

How about….

Ray/Elizabeth Trattner

Ray/Set

Ray/Timeport

Ray/coffee shop barista

Ray/guy who smuggles in the flour for Elizabeth Trattner's bakery

Ray/guy who stands on the street corner selling soap

Ray/guy who always buys a dozen cupcakes from Mrs. Trattner and eats them all right there in the shop

Oddly enough, Ray/Quota, Ray/Lightwards and Ray/Lucentia would not be healthier than Ray/Nighthound. 

…I would support Nightreader if not for the nightmares. :blink:

Ray/guy who always buys a dozen cupcakes from Mrs. Trattner and eats them all right there in the shop

Is that a nod to the long-forgotten Bill the Obliterator I sense? :P

Oddly enough, Ray/Quota, Ray/Lightwards and Ray/Lucentia would not be healthier than Ray/Nighthound. 

None of those people have any healthy ships possible. 0.o

Is that a nod to the long-forgotten Bill the Obliterator I sense? :P

None of those people have any healthy ships possible. 0.o

It is now. :ph34r::P

I don't know. We could have….

Lucentia/weakness/dynamite 

Nighthound/weakness/everyone he's ever wronged 

Quota/dark!Funtimes 

The last one isn't a ship so much as a meeting that must happen. :P 

DONE! HAHA!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14NwdSvfeLj2t1rCvOu0DojWqeJe8-EA-YQtT6BVE7Ks/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you feel like you need a random ship, just choose a random row and a random column and put in the awesome ship name in the spot and tell us what you got!

For example, I just got Commander/Electro: Electric Command

EDIT: if you ever want to add anyone just put them at the end on the first column and first row

Edited by mail-mi

I named the two most popular Koschei ships and a particular Foe Yay ship that would definitely happen, were this Fanfiction.net.  <_<

Koschei/Lucentia is what they would be together (a Royal Pain). 

Koschei/Mobius is what we would all be if they ever did get married (Royally Doomed). 

DONE! HAHA!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14NwdSvfeLj2t1rCvOu0DojWqeJe8-EA-YQtT6BVE7Ks/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you feel like you need a random ship, just choose a random row and a random column and put in the awesome ship name in the spot and tell us what you got!

For example, I just got Commander/Electro: Electric Command

EDIT: if you ever want to add anyone just put them at the end on the first column and first row

This... this... * begins shedding tears of pure joy and admiration * :D

I get the feeling I'll be spending a lot of time with this thing. Probably too much time. :P:D

(Picked a random column and row, and got Aldo/Mad Ballooner. 0.o)

Kyleye: Kyle and Deadye 0.o

This... this... * begins shedding tears of pure joy and admiration * :D

I get the feeling I'll be spending a lot of time with this thing. Probably too much time. :P:D

(Picked a random column and row, and got Aldo/Mad Ballooner. 0.o)

Ballooner the Enigmatic! or Mad Aldo. 

Zip/Reader: Zipper!

EDIT: whenever you guys add a new person, if you could add it next to the rest of your epics that would be awesome. (as you see, all of Kobold's, Twi's, my, etc. characters are right next to each other.)

Edited by mail-mi

Zip/Reader: Zipper!

EDIT: whenever you guys add a new person, if you could add it next to the rest of your epics that would be awesome. (as you see, all of Kobold's, Twi's, my, etc. characters are right next to each other.)

Roger that. I might add the Tennessee Sibyl if I can figure out how without wrecking the whole table. :P

Added Nighthound + Lightwards (Nightlight) and Funtimes + Mobius (Loopy). Still trying to figure out whether to add "Shadow Revolution" to Purple Phoenix or add a specific Penumbra bar.

Unfortunately, all ships involving Sam are predisposed towards creepiness, because you know, 17 year old girl and all. Maybe Upgraded Timeport + Older!Sam? :P

Roger that. I might add the Tennessee Sibyl if I can figure out how without wrecking the whole table. :P

Added Nighthound + Lightwards (Nightlight) and Funtimes + Mobius (Loopy). Still trying to figure out whether to add "Shadow Revolution" to Purple Phoenix or add a specific Penumbra bar.

Unfortunately, all ships involving Sam are predisposed towards creepiness, because you know, 17 year old girl and all. Maybe Upgraded Timeport + Older!Sam? :P

Just look at the row and column for one of your epics (like say Jingleberry) and right click the header (so either BN or 65) the click either "insert 1 right" or "insert 1 below." 

EDIT: man I really wish I hadn't restricted Timeport to two-hours forward, thirty-minutes back :P

EDIT 2: And make sure to do both the new row and new column so we don't mess up the chart :P

EDIT 3: I should really learn to keep it all in one edit :P we might want to do one for all of Pheonix's different personalities :P

EDIT 4: nah just kidding ;)

Edited by mail-mi

Just look at the row and column for one of your epics (like say Jingleberry) and right click the header (so either BN or 65) the click either "insert 1 right" or "insert 1 below." 

EDIT: man I really wish I hadn't restricted Timeport to two-hours forward, thirty-minutes back :P

EDIT 2: And make sure to do both the new row and new column so we don't mess up the chart :P

EDIT 3: I should really learn to keep it all in one edit :P we might want to do one for all of Pheonix's different personalities :P

EDIT 4: nah just kidding ;)

Cool, thanks!

I think you probably made the right decision. I shudder to think what Timeport would do with the whole of history as his playground. :o

(Hint: the senators got blamed for the Caesar assassination because the truth was too strange to be believed. Also too battleaxe-y.)

That's... a lot of edits. :P

Cool, thanks!

I think you probably made the right decision. I shudder to think what Timeport would do with the whole of history as his playground. :o

(Hint: the senators got blamed for the Caesar assassination because the truth was too strange to be believed. Also too battleaxe-y.)

That's... a lot of edits. :P

But...but then Timeport can't torment Backtravk in the past! :P

Speaking of Backtrack and Tennessee Sybill...are we still gonna have them have their conversation through time? Because that would be awesome :D

Speaking of Backtrack and Tennessee Sybill...are we still gonna have them have their conversation through time? Because that would be awesome :D

Let's just say I've seriously considered it. I don't know how, when, or where it could work, or indeed if it will at all; but I am on the lookout for an opportunity to do it. :)

Have any of you guys seen Interstellar? I just got back from it. I highly recommend it.

I haven't seen it as of yet. I might at some point, though.