Let's just say I've seriously considered it. I don't know how, when, or where it could work, or indeed if it will at all; but I am on the lookout for an opportunity to do it. :)

I haven't seen it as of yet. I might at some point, though.

Do it if you can.

I miss one night of posts and suddenly I'm 5 pages behind O.o

Funtimes x Corpsemaker = FunMaker (Which is probably the opposite of what they would actually make together)

Happens to me daily. :P

It appears that you all are willing to bet your lives on my willingness to watch you burn. You lost. The flames are burning, the flames will consume you. My associate will end you all. Your world will burn and I will watch it crumble. Farewell for now, for I will see you all in whatever hell Calamity has made. 

0.o

Alternate!Altermind scares me.

0.o

Alternate!Altermind scares me.

I was aiming for that. I was also trying, in those last posts, to be reminiscent of The Dark Knight's Joker and Two-Face. But, yes, don't corner Altermind when he has to die. 

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/20503-long-game-9-night-5-altered-perceptions/?p=198652 Here's the link to his death.

And, yes, Newcago did harden Altermind more.

Edited by Mailliw73

I was aiming for that. I was also trying, in those last posts, to be reminiscent of The Dark Knight's Joker and Two-Face. But, yes, don't corner Altermind when he has to die.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/20503-long-game-9-night-5-altered-perceptions/?p=198652 Here's the link to his death.

I see what you did there.

Not going to spoil the quote, but you know which one it is. :D

This... was purely, objectively awesome in more ways than I could count. :D :D

I loved it!

Spoilers for the scene:

As he died, Altermind felt relief that here there were no hounds of night, at least here no doctors of fun or professors of hell.

An awesome line and reference to WHIO, but it beg a Question: does this mean there are uber-badchull version of Nighthound, Funtimes, and Lightwards in the Sanderson Elimination universe? :o

And yeah, WHIO references are hard to break. One setting I'm currently working on involves people across the world gaining access to spells and sorcery, and my notes reference that the first wizard to figure out the rituals for necromancy was a Californian professor.  :ph34r:

This... was purely, objectively awesome in more ways than I could count. :D :D

I loved it!

Spoilers for the scene:

An awesome line and reference to WHIO, but it beg a Question: does this mean there are uber-badchull version of Nighthound, Funtimes, and Lightwards in the Sanderson Elimination universe? :o

And yeah, WHIO references are hard to break. One setting I'm currently working on involves people across the world gaining access to spells and sorcery, and my notes reference that the first wizard to figure out the rituals for necromancy was a Californian professor.  :ph34r:

Well, thanks, Im glad you enjoyed it. :) 

Of course there are. :P 

Well, thanks, Im glad you enjoyed it. :)

Of course there are. :P

Wait.

I'm picturing SE!Funtimes as permanent dark!Funtimes rampaging through Newcago with Nathan (who still has no powers but can shoot, throw a punch, and advises Funtimes on which whimsical weapons to create) as her consort. O.o

Wait.

I'm picturing SE!Funtimes as permanent dark!Funtimes rampaging through Newcago with Nathan (who still has no powers but can shoot, throw a punch, and advises Funtimes on which whimsical weapons to create) as her consort. O.o

SE!Lightwards may have seized control of the power vacuum SE!Altermind never filled, ruthlessly ruling the area that would have been Thoughttown. Years of carefully honing his necromantic ability have given him the ability to create hundreds of zombies, who make up the sole inhabitants of his Empire of Light.

Yeah, the Sanderson Elimination universe is kind of intense. :o

I would be upvoting a lot more than I am, save for one little problem...

roflbot.jpg

SE!Lightwards may have seized control of the power vacuum SE!Altermind never filled, ruthlessly ruling the area that would have been Thoughttown. Years of carefully honing his necromantic ability have given him the ability to create hundreds of zombies, who make up the sole inhabitants of his Empire of Light.

Yeah, the Sanderson Elimination universe is kind of intense. :o

I would be upvoting a lot more than I am, save for one little problem...

roflbot.jpg

I had it vaguely imagined that in this AU, Altermind had fled Portland during the CM War, heading for Newcago.

Wait.

Sounds like an SE character. :P

Wow. That's a cool generator.

Have any of you guys seen Interstellar? I just got back from it. I highly recommend it.

Combining it with a random number generator gave me the Will of Time. (Will O´the Wisp and Timeport)

I´m actually going to watch it in a couple of hours.

Talking about time and watching, Kobold you remember when you asked who watched Dark Waters I now did plus about half of the next episode.

I thought of a Revolution ship name that doesn't involve some sort of—well—revolution. 

Remington/Revolution: Guns and Roses. 

Heh, awesome!  :lol:

Revolution + Forrest Smith = "Smith and Jones"

Talking about time and watching, Kobold you remember when you asked who watched Dark Waters I now did plus about half of the next episode.

Cool! I liked the finale as a whole. All the actors gave superb performances.

Heh, awesome! :lol:

I make a solemn vow: I WILL watch it today. Even if I have to literally lock myself in my room and call everyone in my family a dirty meanieface full of lame to get them to stay away, I will watch the Doctor Who finale!

Heh, awesome!  :lol:

Clearly they were ment for each other.

I also enjoyed it but knowing me I had a few gripes with it. :P But this isn´t the place for that, guess I´ll take it to the DW thread.

I make a solemn vow: I WILL watch it today. Even if I have to literally lock myself in my room and call everyone in my family a dirty meanieface full of lame to get them to stay away, I will watch the Doctor Who finale!

Fight the good fight!

Clearly they were ment for each other.

Well, he was meant for her, at any rate. Revolution has more romantic options than anyone else in the RP, for her name alone. :P