Well, he was meant for her, at any rate. Revolution has more romantic options than anyone else in the RP, for her name alone. :P

First world problems:

Reader: People keep breaking my cups!

Lucentia: People keep ruining my clothes!

Lightwards: People keep calling me a Leprechaun!

Revolution: People only love me for my name!

Oregonians: No that's ok guys, you keep complaining, we can put out this fire, rebuild our houses and kill Nighthound ourselves, we don't need any help or anything.

Well, he was meant for her, at any rate. Revolution has more romantic options than anyone else in the RP, for her name alone. :P

What!? You mean Forest isn´t a completly realized character with his own justification to exsist. :blink: damnation, first the Dalles city guard and now him. Will there ever be a soldier to meet my expectations? :P

Jingleberry/Night-Mare: Holy Night?

Then what is Jingleberry/Nighthound be O.o?

If we did an OTT with Backtrack, Jingleberry, and Mistwraith, would we have the Ghost of Christmas Past? :blink:

SO MUCH YES. And Timeport/Jingleberry/Wraith would be the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.

Lucentia + Timeport = Diamonds are Forever

Lucentia+Strongsteel: Diamond is unbreakable.

Then what is Jingleberry/Nighthound be O.o?

SO MUCH YES. And Timeport/Jingleberry/Wraith would be the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.

The Unholy Night.

And Reader/Jingleberry/Mistwrath is the Ghost of christmas present.

OH! OH! Nighthound/Quota: And then Nighthound Cried! 

Is acceptable as a prelude to a OTT ending with 'And then Nighthound and Quota Died'

O.o I forgot about Strongsteel.

Corpsemaker + Strongsteel = Die Hard.  B)

As is Purple Phoenix x Purple Phoenix at some point if he dies enough to create a female personality.

DARN YOU, QUOTA! DARN YOU STRAIGHT TO HECK! 

Can't believe you gave me such a small number of upvotes to use on all this awesome. You suck, Quota. I'll make sure Funtimes is especially angry when she kills you. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles