Just wait till we make cryptic references to the Cryptics... ups to late. :P

The only reason I didn´t keep a journal writting down everything that might be important wile reading WoR is that I spend all time available to me (which was a lot thanks to holidays) until I finished (in about 2 or 3 days). Then did I put down my theory, references ect. list. :P

That will be rather….cryptic. B)

Just placed a hold on the Way of Kings ebook at my library. (That way I can read it during slow hours at work….and at stop lights…and while waiting in line….:ph34r:) Though I doubt I'll theorize, as Warbreaker systematically dismantled all of my theories as I read until I had no choice but to go with the flow. :P 

Just placed a hold on the Way of Kings ebook at my library. (That way I can read it during slow hours at work….and at stop lights…and while waiting in line…. :ph34r:) Though I doubt I'll theorize, as Warbreaker systematically dismantled all of my theories as I read until I had no choice but to go with the flow. :P

WoK isn´t quit as unpredictable as Warbreaker, so you could give it another shot.

Senoid I think I might have found a spelling error:

What would you mother say?

you or your?

I also just realized this: Both Backtrack and Shinysparkle have gaudy sunglasses, they obviously were ment for each other! :P

She has to travel to the Dalles asap.

WoK isn´t quit as unpredictable as Warbreaker, so you could give it another shot.

Senoid I think I might have found a spelling error:

you or your?

I also just realized this: Both Backtrack and Shinysparkle have gaudy sunglasses, they obviously were ment for each other! :P

She has to travel to the Dalles asap.

Between Soundtrack and Shinysparkle, MV is going to have some serious competition. She'll need to make a move before Backtrack becomes the most sought-after Epic bachelor in The Dalles (and no, I never thought I'd type that sentence). :P

Between Soundtrack and Shinysparkle, MV is going to have some serious competition. She'll need to make a move before Backtrack becomes the most sought-after Epic bachelor in The Dalles (and no, I never thought I'd type that sentence). :P

Who was Soundtrack again? :ph34r: It probably helps that our shipping is random at best and they can just push him around, if need be but no I wouldn´t have thought either. :P  (Not sure, if I´m serious with Shiny Sparkle entering the Dalles.)

Sam/The Metal: Gothic Metal

Who was Soundtrack again? :ph34r: It probably helps that our shipping is random at best and they can just push him around, if need be but no I wouldn´t have thought either. :P (Not sure, if I´m serious with Shiny Sparkle entering the Dalles.)

Sam/The Metal: Gothic Metal

She was a Question thread exclusive who could make music play whenever she wanted a dramatic entrance.

Deathgale/The Metal: Death Metal

Deathwish/Nighthound: Nightwish

She was a Question thread exclusive who could make music play whenever she wanted a dramatic entrance.

Deathgale/The Metal: Death Metal

Deathwish/Nighthound: Nightwish

Oh, That´s why she wasn´t on the shipping chart.

Instead of Nightwish, how about Death hound, as in a hound that is dead?

"But Megan! If you don't go on a date with me, somebody else will! I'm hot stuff these days."

"You? Seriously?"

"Yeah! I saw a girl who had sunglasses just like mine the other day! I'm becoming hip."

"No, you saw a girl wearing pink sunglasses. Which is entirely logical and not at all surprising, because pink sunglasses are girly."

"But Megan! If you don't go on a date with me, somebody else will! I'm hot stuff these days."

"You? Seriously?"

"Yeah! I saw a girl who had sunglasses just like mine the other day! I'm becoming hip."

"No, you saw a girl wearing pink sunglasses. Which is entirely logical and not at all surprising, because pink sunglasses are girly."

Oh, Backtrack you and your delusions of grandeur. Go ahead and take a look why she picked up these glasses, I dare you. :ph34r:

Her sunglasses aren´t even pink, they are some shade of bright green, somewhere between chartreuse and harlequin and they are sparkling, making her glasses way more badchull than Backtrack´s. ;) I´m also starting to like the idea of her eyes being prismatic.

"You? Seriously?"

Who votes colored sunglasses become a Thing in The Dalles? :P

Who votes colored sunglasses become a Thing in The Dalles? :P

"Megan! Come with me to the new diner! It's trendy!"

* sigh * "For the sake of argument, what makes this diner so trendy all of a sudden?"

"Because I decided I like eating there. Fact 1: I like eating there. Fact 2: I am a trendsetter, as evidenced by everyone wearing hip sunglasses like me. Conclusion: that diner is trendy and cool and you should go out with me!"

You know what would be ironic? If MV ultimately did fall for Backtrack, but only once Calamity corrupted her into an axe-crazy yandere. :P

Fancy. I noticed you didn´t updates Jag´s profile with impervious skin. I also realized that they shouldn´t approach Lucentia in their vehicles or half of them (maybe even Hawkin depending on where he reforms) will get an early grave before they can get out of them.

Actually, I think only Jag would be stuck. Hawkwing would die and reform probably not in the diamond, Smasher's forcefield could break the diamond, or he could go incorporeal and leave it. Metalmech would get his tank to blow him up and then heal himself.

* sigh * "For the sake of argument, what makes this diner so trendy all of a sudden?"

"Because I decided I like eating there. Fact 1: I like eating there. Fact 2: I am a trendsetter, as evidenced by everyone wearing hip sunglasses like me. Conclusion: that diner is trendy and cool and you should go out with me!"

You know what would be ironic? If MV ultimately did fall for Backtrack, but only once Calamity corrupted her into an axe-crazy yandere. :P

"Seriously? That's what you're going with?"

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see the banner?"

"What banner?"

"The one that says 'Happy And Then Koschei Died Day'? Apparently, they celebrate by doing something Koschei would never do or allow. This year it's wearing colored sunglasses."

*whimper* "I'll never be cool."

She'd be in good company, with all the Yanderes this game has. :P

"Seriously? That's what you're going with?"

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you see the banner?"

"What banner?"

"The one that says 'Happy And Then Koschei Died Day'? Apparently, they celebrate by doing something Koschei would never do or allow. This year it's wearing colored sunglasses."

*whimper* "I'll never be cool."

She'd be in good company, with all the Yanderes this game has. :P

Pretty much the best Backtrack can hope for at this point is that Reader's bullet gives him a cool scar. That, or he actually meets a woman who finds his patheticness somewhat attractive. :P

Aside from Saccharine, what other Yandere characters do we have?

Pretty much the best Backtrack can hope for at this point is that Reader's bullet gives him a cool scar. That, or he actually meets a woman who finds his patheticness somewhat attractive. :P

Aside from Saccharine, what other Yandere characters do we have?

With his luck, it'll look like the McDonalds logo or something. Not sure how you could get that sort of scar from a bullet wound, but this is Backtrack we're talking about. :P

Saccharine, Funtimes, the Unicyclist (eventually)...

Only if he gets to be a badchull panda who breaks free of Panda's control. :P

He'll have to be particularly tenacious to break free, but I can let that happen.  :D

The ending of Warbreaker left me strangely unsatisfied. I guess I wanted to know more about what happened to Siri and the King and such.

Now, off to RP!

Bloody Mary/Torch: Blood and Ashes.

Bloody Mary/Chimera: Mary had a Little Lamb.

Ooh, Lucentia/ Calamity ship: Twinkle Twinkle, little star.

woosh Do you hear that? That's the sound of Calamity being added to the Shipping Chart :D

Bloody Mary/Torch: Blood and Ashes.

Bloody Mary/Chimera: Mary had a Little Lamb.

woosh Do you hear that? That's the sound of Calamity being added to the Shipping Chart :D

Woosh? How uninspired, if you'd like I can lend you scribbler so Calamity gets added with a 'boop' :P

This may be possible, I'm still plotting out the twins character development to the  extent that I can, but then no matter what I plan for my characters they never do as they're told anyway :P

Edited by Voidus

All of the Epics I make as Jokes seem to get claimed and introduced to the RP somehow, how the heck did Jingleberry get claimed?

I swear I hadn't seen Mrs. Jiffy when I created Mommy ;)

Woosh? How uninspired, if you'd like I can lend you scribbler so Calamity gets added with a 'boop' :P

This ma be possible, I'm still plotting out the twins character development to the  extent that I can, but then no matter what I plan for my characters they never do as they're told anyway :P

*gasp* Scribbler isn't on the list either!

Edited by mail-mi

All of the Epics I make as Jokes seem to get claimed and introduced to the RP somehow, how the heck did Jingleberry get claimed?

Do not presume to mock Jingleberry, lesser mortal. Her power is greater than even thou knowest.

Wait is Vondra actually gonna turn into a Panda...?

Probably not, but bear in mind that this is the same RP where a glittery woman made it rain pancakes, a college professor raised a dinosaur army, and an Epic panda is besieging The Dalles. :P

(May I say just say that we have an incredimazible GM for being cool enough to allow these things. :P:D)

Edited by Kobold King

I swear I hadn't seen Mrs. Jiffy when I created Mommy ;)

*gasp* Scribbler isn't on the list either!

I wouldn't mind if you had, I have more Epics than I know what to do with :P

She's definitely not likely to have a happy ship with any Epics

Do not presume to mock Jingleberry, lesser mortal. Her power is greater than even thou knowest.

Probably not, but bear in mind that this is the same RP where a glittery woman made it rain pancakes, a college professor raised a dinosaur army, and an Epic panda is besieging The Dalles. :P

(May I say just say that we have an incredimazible GM for being cool enough to allow these things. :P:D)

Incredimazable? I think you spelled "insane" wrong. :P

Case in point: "incredimazable" is now one of the words added to my phone's autocomplete.

But seriously, thank you. You're all incredimazable to roll with and add to the insanity. :D