If he mentioned something about going to The Dalles in an attempt to give Lightwards the means to control Remington, she could very well turn his sunglasses into something unpleasant .

MV: "No one messes with those sunglasses but me!"

Attempt to get you to talk: :ph34r:

Which of these names would you guys consider more approptiate for an Epic that can force people to follow the actions he writes down for them after they read it RAFO or Spoilers?

Ohhhhhh....Sanderson reference or Doctor Who reference? :P I kinda like Spoilers.

Random pun I just came up with: 

What does Timeport do when he's holding 5 inanimate legs?

He teleports 5 feet away. 

I'll be here all week, folks  ;)

Pardon my interruption of what will certainly turn into a cascade of terrible puns and jokes, but I've finished my Profiles for the Bamboozler and Energy Diffusi. 

The Bamboozler

Appearance: The Bamboozler has been pandafied.

Primary Power: Bamboozling.

The Bamboozler fills someone's mind with bamboos. The affected person can only comprehend, think, taste, feel and see piles upon piles of bamboos. Occasionally, a Panda can be seen in the mass of bamboos. The Bamboozler can "Bamboozle" someone that is within 10 metres of him, and has heard, seen, felt, tasted or smelt him before (in short, someone that has made contact with him through the five senses. Contact through electronics such as phones doesn't work). The Bamboozling can last for a minute at the longest. The Bamboozling can Bamboozle anyone within 10 metres of him. People who have been Bamboozled will be disorientated after the Bamboozling, and will have partial amnesia and may even be in shock. The Bamboozler can still perform actions mid-Bamboozling.

Secondary Power: Prime Invincibility

Invincible, except for his weakness.

Energy Diffusi

Appearance: Energy Diffusi has been pandafied. He's also a member of the Shadow Pandas.

Primary Power: Energy Diffusi

Energy Diffusi can, as his name suggests, Diffuse energy that's being transmitted. For example, if a bullet is fired at him, Energy Diffusi can diffuse the kinectic and thermal energy in the bullet, rendering the bullet harmless. Energy Diffusi can even create patches of shadow and darkness by diffusing the energy in light.

Energy Diffusi's power is limited to a certain area. This area, measures 30 cubic metres, although this areas of influence isn't a cube-shaped area, can be altered in shape (for example, it can be stretched out). Energy Diffusi can focus on up to as many objects as he can comprehend in that area.

The energy that is diffused is generally diffused into the air, although it can be transmitted into select objects if Energy Diffusi wishes so.

Secondary Power: None

Feedback on my characters would be appreciated. Thanks!.  :D

Pardon my interruption of what will certainly turn into a cascade of terrible puns and jokes, but I've finished my Profiles for the Bamboozler and Energy Diffusi. 

The Bamboozler

Appearance: The Bamboozler has been pandafied.

Primary Power: Bamboozling.

The Bamboozler fills someone's mind with bamboos. The affected person can only comprehend, think, taste, feel and see piles upon piles of bamboos. Occasionally, a Panda can be seen in the mass of bamboos. The Bamboozler can "Bamboozle" someone that is within 10 metres of him, and has heard, seen, felt, tasted or smelt him before (in short, someone that has made contact with him through the five senses. Contact through electronics such as phones doesn't work). The Bamboozling can last for a minute at the longest. The Bamboozling can Bamboozle anyone within 10 metres of him. People who have been Bamboozled will be disorientated after the Bamboozling, and will have partial amnesia and may even be in shock. The Bamboozler can still perform actions mid-Bamboozling.

Secondary Power: Prime Invincibility

Invincible, except for his weakness.

Energy Diffusi

Appearance: Energy Diffusi has been pandafied. He's also a member of the Shadow Pandas.

Primary Power: Energy Diffusi

Energy Diffusi can, as his name suggests, Diffuse energy that's being transmitted. For example, if a bullet is fired at him, Energy Diffusi can diffuse the kinectic and thermal energy in the bullet, rendering the bullet harmless. Energy Diffusi can even create patches of shadow and darkness by diffusing the energy in light.

Energy Diffusi's power is limited to a certain area. This area, measures 30 cubic metres, although this areas of influence isn't a cube-shaped area, can be altered in shape (for example, it can be stretched out). Energy Diffusi can focus on up to as many objects as he can comprehend in that area.

The energy that is diffused is generally diffused into the air, although it can be transmitted into select objects if Energy Diffusi wishes so.

Secondary Power: None

Feedback on my characters would be appreciated. Thanks!.  :D

Does the Bamboozler (I am a huge fan of the pun you made with his name :D) have to make sensory contact with a target as well—in other words, does it have to be mutual? Do they have to see/hear etc. each other, or can it be one-way contact? 

How does the comprehension limit work for Energy Diffusi? Does he have to see his targets and understand them as threats, or is it different? 

Most importantly, why did these Epics agree to become pandas? (I love the idea of them as pandas and I totally buy it; but I just think there are a couple of really great stories there.) 

Does the Bamboozler (I am a huge fan of the pun you made with his name :D) have to make sensory contact with a target as well—in other words, does it have to be mutual? Do they have to see/hear etc. each other, or can it be one-way contact? 

Thanks for appreciating my terrible pun. :D The contact doesn't have to be mutual. However, there's a 1 day cool down between the Bamboozling for each individual person.

How does the comprehension limit work for Energy Diffusi? Does he have to see his targets and understand them as threats, or is it different? 

It's just the number of things that Diffusi can keep track of in his head.

Most importantly, why did these Epics agree to become pandas? (I love the idea of them as pandas and I totally buy it; but I just think there are a couple of really great stories there.) 

The Bamboozler is one of Panda's first converts. He will definitely feature in one of Panda's flashbacks, and the reason he was pandafied will also be shown. Energy Diffusi might also be explained, if I have the time.