Right, so either an Arsenal post or a summary of his answer in an Autumn post.

Yeah I think so. Or a Vondra-jumping-from-helicopter-with-the-corpse-of-Nighthound post.

(I'll keep hoping)

Edited by Voidus

If only we knew a teleporter that could make it happen... wait isn´t this RP swamped with teleporters? :lol:

I like to think of it as a noble effort to create a Nighthound-vanquishing army capable of retreating and regrouping at a moment's notice. :P

Also, if I had Arsenal's answer, I could summarize that in The Dalles.

I like to think of it as a noble effort to create a Nighthound-vanquishing army capable of retreating and regrouping at a moment's notice. :P

Teleporters unite!

I have decided to accept the change ;)

:P .hguoht ynnuf fo dnik s´tI .yllaretil ,laog sdrawkcab a hcaer uoy gnikam ,noitarepsed ruoy swohs ylno esiwrehto evorp ot stroffe elituf ruoY .era uoy kniht uoy laudividni eht ton era uoY... Join the navy.

:P .hguoht ynnuf fo dnik s´tI .yllaretil ,laog sdrawkcab a hcaer uoy gnikam ,noitarepsed ruoy swohs ylno esiwrehto evorp ot stroffe elituf ruoY .era uoy kniht uoy laudividni eht ton era uoY... Join the navy.

Yes, I just retyped that whole sentence to be sure of what it said. :mellow: 

Ah, yes... let me take a look at the RP again, and I'll either write a very brief post for him or give a general idea what his response would be.

In other news... Happy Thanksgiving to all! :D

Ah, yes... let me take a look at the RP again, and I'll either write a very brief post for him or give a general idea what his response would be.

Happy Thanksgiving! Keep Lucentia's mouth stuffed with pie so she won't be able to complain! :P 

(And while we're at it, may I ask why you invited Lucentia to your Thanksgiving celebration? I mean, I'm not here to judge or anything, but it seems like Voidgaze would be more fun.) 

It´s Thanksgiving? Well then happy Thanksgiving!

(Why do you people keep not inviting Voidgaze to parties? It´s almost cruel.)

On other news, further experimentation with the creator showed me that it´s really just Voidgaze that makes good chibi material.

It´s Thanksgiving? Well then happy Thanksgiving!

(Why do you people keep not inviting Voidgaze to parties? It´s almost cruel.)

On other news, further experimentation with the creator showed me that it´s really just Voidgaze that makes good chibi material.

Because she's so sweet and shy she never insists on an invitation, so people being threatened death if they don't invite Lucentia forget to write her an invitation? 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought Funtimes would make an awesome chibi, but this was the best I could do. 

5c149b6fa88ea171967b958e74bc8c21.jpg

All the curly hairdos were too long, the clothes only allow for two colors apiece, and there are no suitably random accessories in the accessory category. But I thought the cupcake on her head was a nice touch. :P 

Because she's so sweet and shy she never insists on an invitation, so people being threatened death if they don't invite Lucentia forget to write her an invitation? 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought Funtimes would make an awesome chibi, but this was the best I could do. 

All the curly hairdos were too long, the clothes only allow for two colors apiece, and there are no suitably random accessories in the accessory category. But I thought the cupcake on her head was a nice touch. :P

Life is so cruel. Although, not having to go to a party where Lucentia is invited might be a plus in and of itself. ;) Let´s all just be thankful that she isn´t bringing her brother.

I have taken a liking to just push the random button, some of the results are hilarious.

It's almost sad how desperately Lucentia wants to be invited to parties. :P

I like her, though I don't believe the chibi doesn't fit Funtimes nearly as well as the pony does. :P The Pony Creator is far more flexible with far more avenues of customization. A character like Doctor Funtimes is unique enough to need as much customization as can be feasibly packed into a creator.

I keep trying to do Backtrack, but his chibi just came out looking... weird. So instead, here he is as an alicorn, a position which he most certainly has not earned.

65a558e44673bba4331fbaeb4dae89d9.png

Just tell him he looks cool. That's all he wants.

And yes, he does pronounce "alicorn" as "al-ee-corn."

I like her, though I don't believe the chibi doesn't fit Funtimes nearly as well as the pony does. :P The Pony Creator is far more flexible with far more avenues of customization. A character like Doctor Funtimes is unique enough to need as much customization as can be feasibly packed into a creator.

I keep trying to do Backtrack, but his chibi just came out looking... weird. So instead, here he is as an alicorn, a position which he most certainly has not earned.

Which is really weird given that she likes no one at the parties, maybe she just wants all of them to care for her to keep her from complaining?

l`oreal because Backtrack isn´t worth it. But he does deserve it just as much as this one does.

post-8809-0-09006000-1417116964_thumb.pn

I was tempted to give him fairy wings. :P

She's like that horrible girl in high school who walks up to some poor girl at the bottom of the totem pole, says "I'm invited, right?" and then proceeds to wreck her birthday with her constant complaining and put-downs. (Fortunately, I never went to school with her. I hope she doesn't exist outside of Disney Channel, but people can be awful. :unsure:)

The pony creator has far more colors available, which makes it possible to capture her spirit, if not her exact appearance. Though I still wish the pony creator had a glitter option. :P

You look cool, Backtrack. The coolest girl ever. :P

Edit: Nighthound is not allowed to be an alicorn. Unless he has fairy wings. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

She's like that horrible girl in high school who walks up to some poor girl at the bottom of the totem pole, says "I'm invited, right?" and then proceeds to wreck her birthday with her constant complaining and put-downs. (Fortunately, I never went to school with her. I hope she doesn't exist outside of Disney Channel, but people can be awful. :unsure:)

The pony creator has far more colors available, which makes it possible to capture her spirit, if not her exact appearance. Though I still wish the pony creator had a glitter option. :P

You look cool, Backtrack. The coolest girl ever. :P

Edit: Nighthound is not allowed to be an alicorn. Unless he has fairy wings. :P

I have fortunately not had to deal with many people in my life, so I wouldn't know. I hope that if such people exist, they're few and far between.

I've looked through countless character creators on the Interwebz, and I don't think I've found one yet with as much versatility as General Zoi's Pony Creator.

Let's see... what other Epics could stand to be alicorn-ified? We've already established Lightwards is better as an earth pony, Aldo already struts around like an Equestrian princess, even Revolution's gotten to be an evil alicorn...

Ooh, I've got it!

e6fde6ae38469dabfc1ab85a3ced5845.png

I have fortunately not had to deal with many people in my life, so I wouldn't know. I hope that if such people exist, they're few and far between.

I've looked through countless character creators on the Interwebz, and I don't think I've found one yet with as much versatility as General Zoi's Pony Creator.

Let's see... what other Epics could stand to be alicorn-ified? We've already established Lightwards is better as an earth pony, Aldo already struts around like an Equestrian princess, even Revolution's gotten to be an evil alicorn...

Ooh, I've got it!

e6fde6ae38469dabfc1ab85a3ced5845.png

That one actually made me laugh out loud. :D 

But why stop with Epics? 

64f2f142c5eafaf889429849e21c6dfc.png

That one actually made me laugh out loud. :D

But why stop with Epics? 

64f2f142c5eafaf889429849e21c6dfc.png

Look in a mirror Nathan, it´s so much more. :P

I´m not all that suprised but being turned into a Alicorn is the one thing Lucentia didn´t complain about. <_<

post-8809-0-87490400-1417118896_thumb.pn

And again I´m reminded that most of my Epics got earth ponies.

Look in a mirror Nathan, it´s so much more. :P

I´m not all that suprised but being turned into a Alicorn is the one thing Lucentia didn´t complain about. <_<

And again I´m reminded that most of my Epics got earth ponies.

A beautiful pony for a very ugly woman. :P 

Mine too. And Koschei is the only High Epic who actually wound up as an alicorn. 

Also, because I really should be doing homework and couldn't resist distracting myself….

2ce5bb9e21a3aeed49ec5f2504332b9b.png

Mine too. And Koschei is the only High Epic who actually wound up as an alicorn. 

Also, because I really should be doing homework and couldn't resist distracting myself….

Another proof for the Reckonerverse being reality TV, Calamity mostly casts good looking people. :P

Yeah, but counting the ones in Astoria I have like 5 high Epics (6 counting Nighthound) and only one of them is a Alicorn. Strangely enough my two lesser Epics are not earth ponies.

Just imagine the hilarity if Nathan still doesn´t have Epic powers and is still just faking it. :P

Another proof for the Reckonerverse being reality TV, Calamity mostly casts good looking people. :P

Yeah, but counting the ones in Astoria I have like 5 high Epics (6 counting Nighthound) and only one of them is a Alicorn. Strangely enough my two lesser Epics are not earth ponies.

Just imagine the hilarity if Nathan still doesn´t have Epic powers and is still just faking it. :P

It's mostly about the aesthetics, I guess. Funtimes is an earth pony, Trimmer is a unicorn, Rewind is an earth pony, Scorch is an earth pony….heck, even Fortuity, who was acknowledged in canon to be a High Epic (and a pretty powerful one, too) wound up as a unicorn. 

Whatever the case, we know one thing for sure: Lucentia will complain about it. :P 

We definitely don't follow our "High Epics = Alicorns" rule very often. If it could ever be called a rule. :P

Lightwards is a High Epic, yet he is an earth pony. Backtrack's a very minor Epic, but he's a pegasus. Sam and Revolution are both vanillas, and yet they're respectively a unicorn and a pegasus. Mobius is an alicorn, but she doesn't even have a prime invincibility.

And just to top off the chaos our ponies exist in, Ray is arguably Edgedancer's least powerful Epic, yet she's an alicorn while Nighthound and Lucentia are earth ponies. 

With this logic, Mrs. Trattner would have to be an alicorn and Baxter Game should be a full-blown draconequus.

I like the comic. :D

We definitely don't follow our "High Epics = Alicorns" rule very often. If it could ever be called a rule. :P

Lightwards is a High Epic, yet he is an earth pony. Backtrack's a very minor Epic, but he's a pegasus. Sam and Revolution are both vanillas, and yet they're respectively a unicorn and a pegasus. Mobius is an alicorn, but she doesn't even have a prime invincibility.

And just to top off the chaos our ponies exist in, Ray is arguably Edgedancer's least powerful Epic, yet she's an alicorn while Nighthound and Lucentia are earth ponies. 

With this logic, Mrs. Trattner would have to be an alicorn and Baxter Game should be a full-blown draconequus.

I like the comic. :D

I was about to say that maybe hatred + strong powers = alicorn, but Lightwards and Lucentia (both earth ponies) are arguably the most hateful of them all. And then I was going to say that maybe cruelty + strong powers = alicorn, but Ray's biggest atrocity is probably knocking someone over on her bike, while Fortuity, the canonical mass murderer, is merely a unicorn. The only alicorns we've created who seem to follow that logic are Steelheart and Koschei. And of those two, the only one with true offensive powers is Steelheart; Koschei's main attack style is useless on Epics, and if he went up against Steelheart, repeated healing and resurrection would be his only defense. 

So….yeah. I think our logic is more "Oh, he'd look good as an alicorn. I think this one would look better as a pegasus. Hmm…the horn makes her look weird. She gets to be an earth pony." :P 

Oh, if only there were a draconequus creator. I would make Baxter Game into one. I would then create a comic where Autumn attempts to comfort an increasingly glum Backtrack. When they reach Game's office, Autumn says "It's not as bad as you think, really." When they open the door and are greeted by draconequus!Game, Backtrack shrieks "YOU'RE RIGHT IT'S SO MUCH WORSE" and tears off into the sunset. :D 

Thanks. :D I tried to think what powers alicorn!Nathan could possibly have, but couldn't come up with a single thing. Except maybe actual teleportation and….I don't know….the ability to build a Dayinthelifeinator? :mellow: He's just too human for me to take the whole giving-him-powers-thing seriously. :P