"This just keeps getting more and more interesting. Let's see what the Ku Klux Klan has to say about you... huh. Well look at that, Mr. Jager, you caused the KKK to disband. Apparently your existence singlehandedly undermined a century's worth of racial purity dogma. Good for you, Mr. Jager."

"Their official statement began somewhat eloquently—well, as eloquently as a group of racist rednecks can be, I suppose—but the quality seems to have deteriorated throughout. By the end, the author seems to have abandoned his computer in favor of a purple crayon, which he used to scrawl 'CAN'T BROKEN, WORK DOESN'T BRAIN. NIGHTHOUND BROKE SUPREMACY WHITE WORLD. GRAND WIZARD HAS NO HIT POINTS TO FIX IT.'"

I shudder at the thought that someone might missuse his body to create a mind controling device or even worse said device has a malufunction and allows Nighthound to return as some kind of Epic ghost monster. *shudders*

Probably something like that. yeah. :P Although the idea of a Voidgaze fanclub is kind of funny. Even having their own (ponnified) plushies.

Wait--Nighthound's King Sombra, right? Therefore, we can conclusively say what happened in Oregon: Nighthound was turned into a shadow and imprisoned in a glacier for his crimes, but he enacted a curse that caused all of Oregon to disappear as his final act! In a thousand years he and Oregon will return.

"But wait," you say, "Nighthound can't curse an entire state like that." To which I say, keep your logic out of this. We don't tolerate rational thought in the Question threads. :P

Speaking of which, we're on Page 99. 

Wait--Nighthound's King Sombra, right? Therefore, we can conclusively say what happened in Oregon: Nighthound was turned into a shadow and imprisoned in a glacier for his crimes, but he enacted a curse that caused all of Oregon to disappear as his final act! In a thousand years he and Oregon will return.

"But wait," you say, "Nighthound can't curse an entire state like that." To which I say, keep your logic out of this. We don't tolerate rational thought in the Question threads. :P

Quick tell Megan that Oregon isn´t destroyed, she just has to live a thousand years to see it again.

Almost there.

He teamed up with Mobius, but something went wrong with what she did (don't ask me what, this is not a place for questions) and caused her to disappear as well. In a thousand years, something something wibbly wobbly pseudoscience will happen to the bounds of her pocket universe, and Oregon will return. :P 

Why, yes. Yes, we are. I shall lock this thread with my thread-locking powers and guide us all to the new Question! (More like the new-new-new-new-new Question.)

He teamed up with Mobius, but something went wrong with what she did (don't ask me what, this is not a place for questions) and caused her to disappear as well. In a thousand years, something something wibbly wobbly pseudoscience will happen to the bounds of her pocket universe, and Oregon will return. :P

Why, yes. Yes, we are. I shall lock this thread with my thread-locking powers and guide us all to the new Question! (More like the new-new-new-new-new Question.)

Wibbly-wobbly, spacey-wacey stuff? :P

Fun fact: Mobius has the ability to travel between parallel universes. She's been spotted in Whitelaw's hotel before, and she has a flock of Nyssan Gazelle-People imprisoned in her royal menagerie. :P

(Question 5. Coming to a forum near you. :P)

Wibbly-wobbly, spacey-wacey stuff? :P

Fun fact: Mobius has the ability to travel between parallel universes. She's been spotted in Whitelaw's hotel before, and she has a flock of Nyssan Gazelle-People imprisoned in her royal menagerie. :P

(Question 5. Coming to a forum near you. :P)

You get it. :P 

I am totally going to give her a cameo. :P (In the interest of humanitarianism? animal rights? humanoid-gazelleish-person social justice? I will also give a cameo to a certain hunter seeking to end her unjust imprisonment of those poor Gazelle-People. :P

(Once we reach 2000 posts here, I'll lock it.)

I am totally going to give her a cameo. :P (In the interest of humanitarianism? animal rights? humanoid-gazelleish-person social justice? I will also give a cameo to a certain hunter seeking to end her unjust imprisonment of those poor Gazelle-People. :P

Möbius shall get an cameo everywhere! :P (Her popularity proves that not showing everything can create interest all the same)

Let´s spam the 4. :ph34r:

In her defense, Nyssan Gazelle-People have no humanoid physical attributes and look much like the gazelles of Earth.

On the other hoof hand, they're capable of telepathy and have been demanding their release for years. So Mobius doesn't really get the benefit of the doubt in this situation. :P

Möbius shall get an cameo everywhere!  :P (Her popularity proves that not showing everything can create interest all the same)

Let´s spam the 4.  :ph34r:

Mobius was the first backstory Epic, as far as I can tell, who actually had a detailed powerset and backstory of her own. But she's still not as popular as Earl Greyback. :P

Spam? Didn't we already agree that spam is the sign of Lightwards?

In her defense, Nyssan Gazelle-People have no humanoid physical attributes and look much like the gazelles of Earth.

On the other hoof hand, they're capable of telepathy and have been demanding their release for years. So Mobius doesn't really get the benefit of the doubt in this situation. :P

Mobius was the first backstory Epic, as far as I can tell, who actually had a detailed powerset and backstory of her own. But she's still not as popular as Earl Greyback. :P

Yeah, no matter what, Mobius doesn't come out looking very kind. :unsure:

Mobius never dated Doctor Funtimes. (Thank goodness.) 

I was going to post a picture, but then I remembered that stuff is 100% pure Lightwards Bait. I'm not going to risk it. :ph34r:

Yeah, no matter what, Mobius doesn't come out looking very kind. :unsure:

Mobius never dated Doctor Funtimes. (Thank goodness.) 

I was going to post a picture, but then I remembered that stuff is 100% pure Lightwards Bait. I'm not going to risk it. :ph34r:

I'm still working on crafting the sci-fi/fantasy universe the Nyssans inhabit, but as I have things now, the queen of another alien race not too far distant from the Nyssans has a power set rather similar to Mobius'. Though the alien queen could quite literally tear through Mobius like tin foil.  :ph34r:

They sort of dated in the Disco Ending. Does that count? :P

Poor Nyssans. :( (I always have to think of the Nissan cars.)

Could be. To be honest most Epics that got a proper profile and are still alive are intented to make an appearance at one point or another. She isn´t? :blink: But she has a Cowgirl outfit.

And this is almost dead but after Twi locks it that thread can´t be necroed, imprisoning Lightwards here forever.

Could be. To be honest most Epics that got a proper profile and are still alive are intented to make an appearance at one point or another. She isn´t? :blink: But she has a Cowgirl outfit.

And this is almost dead but after Twi locks it that thread can´t be necroed, imprisoning Lightwards here forever.

:mellow: I hadn't even thought of the car. I named their planet after a place in Greek mythology.  :mellow:

Cowgirl outfit + royalty + space-time dilation powers = Ensemble Darkhorse. Let us all keep that in mind while writing our original fiction. :P

And then Lightwards died.

I'm still working on crafting the sci-fi/fantasy universe the Nyssans inhabit, but as I have things now, the queen of another alien race not too far distant from the Nyssans has a power set rather similar to Mobius'. Though the alien queen could quite literally tear through Mobius like tin foil.  :ph34r:

Let's call them an AU couple. :P (Unless, of course, the Disco Ending becomes canon. :ph34r:)

Me too….:mellow:

Poor Lightwards, locked in a thread full of ponies and shipping for all eternity. :P 

Why do we name the threads Question? Shouldn't we name them something more easy to Interpret, like Planning thread or something?

Partly out of tradition, but mostly so new members don't get confused. I'm sure they'd be able to figure it out, but it just seems easier to continue calling them Question threads, when we have four of them already. (Plus, if we changed the name, those signatures with "Oregon will fall when the Question is asked" would no longer make any sense. :P)

Wasn´t that in our "Möbius gets shipped with everyone"phase? ;)

Wasn´t that in our "Möbius gets shipped with everyone"phase? ;)

Did we ever truly grow out of that phase? :P

Ooh! We should ship Mobius with a Nyssan Gazelle! Or, ooh, we could ship her with the precog Dragon from TwiLyght's story. All in favor of the Möbaugh ship raise your hand. :P

Did we ever truly grow out of that phase? :P

Ooh! We should ship Mobius with a Nyssan Gazelle! Or, ooh, we could ship her with the precog Dragon from TwiLyght's story. All in favor of the Möbaugh ship raise your hand. :P

No first name and he's already being shipped? Looks like I'd better make him a pony, then. :P 

You shall meet the demands. I have to get writing on my piece as well, last week set me behind schedule... wonder if I should give them ponies.

I haven't gotten started yet. :mellow: Then again, I had three semester projects to panic over. 90% on the coding project (plus some positive feedback from other students) and 96% on my government resources collection. (The comments from the prof in that class hinted that she wasn't quite sure what I did really fit within the bounds of the assignment, but she seemed to really like it.) Now I'm in the process of editing and panicking over my last semester project, after which I will just have one final (due between now and next Wednesday). Once I'm done with this project, I'll be able to start on my scene. 

I haven't gotten started yet. :mellow: Then again, I had three semester projects to panic over. 90% on the coding project (plus some positive feedback from other students) and 96% on my government resources collection. (The comments from the prof in that class hinted that she wasn't quite sure what I did really fit within the bounds of the assignment, but she seemed to really like it.) Now I'm in the process of editing and panicking over my last semester project, after which I will just have one final (due between now and next Wednesday). Once I'm done with this project, I'll be able to start on my scene. 

I didn´t have all that much time either, work and all that. What I currently have is something along the size of an RP post with my characters standing on a gigantic mass of (magic) ice.

You shall meet the demands. I have to get writing on my piece as well, last week set me behind schedule... wonder if I should give them ponies.

So... ponies are now a motivational tool for us? :P:D

Is the government resources collection project the one where Sam becomes a librarian at the high school, and Purple Phoenix is Principal Purple Phoenix?

Is the government resources collection project the one where Sam becomes a librarian at the high school, and Purple Phoenix is Principal Purple Phoenix?

Ponies are everything. :P 

No, that's the project I'm currently working on, for my digital asset management class. That's also one where Laurie Springfield becomes the librarian at a private Christian school and partners with Sam to create a federation of public and private schools across the (fictional) city that allows librarians to both share materials and help each other come up with solutions to their various problems. (There are three librarians I've mentioned but haven't named. Should I make Voidgaze the librarian for an affluent school, a Catholic school, or a non-religious private school? :P

Ponies are everything.  :P

No, that's the project I'm currently working on, for my digital asset management class. That's also one where Laurie Springfield becomes the librarian at a private Christian school and partners with Sam to create a federation of public and private schools across the (fictional) city that allows librarians to both share materials and help each other come up with solutions to their various problems. (There are three librarians I've mentioned but haven't named. Should I make Voidgaze the librarian for an affluent school, a Catholic school, or a non-religious private school? :P

As a non-american youl have to explain the term affluent school to me before I can answere that question.

The now might have to be excluded but yes.

This line is the single most frightening thing I've read on the internet...

Luckily, nothing happened. Talking about the scene, did everyone manage to figure out where the scene is set?

As a non-american youl have to explain the term affluent school to me before I can answere that question.

The now might have to be excluded but yes.

Luckily, nothing happened. Talking about the scene, did everyone manage to figure out where the scene is set?

A public high school in an affluent area, with more wealthy and upper-middle class parents and well-off businesses. These schools usually have better materials, their libraries have better technology, and some of them are considered college prep (as in, a large number of graduates enroll in college soon after, and their coursework is specifically tailored toward helping students do better in college and university courses). The most obvious difference between a low-income school (like the one I worked at) and a more affluent school (like the one I went to) is that the computers in the school I worked at were Windows that were maybe a year or two from being completely out of date, and the computers at my high school were Macs. (Not fair at all, in my opinion, but that's another story.) 

Voidgaze's house?