I bring greetings from the future!

Lightflame

Hoid is the biggest baddie! He opposed Adonalsium. Now he feels there is no one worthy enough to oppose his powers so he tries to put Adonalsium back.

This reminds me of a reeeaaalllyy bad cartoon I used to watch, which was awesome until the final episodes, in which you discover that the antagonist (who's this eye that floats in the sky) has killed hundreds of people for the sole motivation of training the protagonist to be an equal match in this game-thing they play instead of fighting. It was horrible. I can only hope and pray that Brandon doesn't do the same thing. *shudder*

This reminds me of a reeeaaalllyy bad cartoon I used to watch, which was awesome until the final episodes, in which you discover that the antagonist (who's this eye that floats in the sky) has killed hundreds of people for the sole motivation of training the protagonist to be an equal match in this game-thing they play instead of fighting. It was horrible. I can only hope and pray that Brandon doesn't do the same thing. *shudder*

lol. It's that bad huh! Now you should be thanking me for not writing a book.   :D

Can I ask why this was downvoted? I certainly didn't mean it to be offensive or anything. I apologise to whoever saw it that way.

Edit: Thank you to whoever upvoted my comment, though that wasn't why I pointed it out. I think I'm going to presume it was one random person who had an issue and the rest of you don't mind if I leave to comment as is?

Edited by Delightful

The first ideal of the Hoidbringers:

Life before immortality!

Complexity before straightforwardness!

Worldhopping directly to all destinations, thus rendering journeys obsolete!

Secrecy before forthrightness!

I will watch those who do not know me.

I will confuse those who do know me.

Hahahahahaha.

Who else imagined a deep, hollow laugh echoing through a long hallways when they read that? Brandon and Peter have me officially freaked out now.

I think a deep, hollow laugh is more of a Bwa-ha ha sort of thing.  If it's tinged with maddness then maybe an AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

If it's both, and on the internet, then there is a least one BBQ.

Still.  *pokes at anticipationspren*

• 2 weeks later...