Since I just remembered I hadn't….

Thank you, all of you. :) I think I'm going to go with walking through walls for sure, and probably another offensive power. 

No problem. :)

Perhaps the wallwalker's offensive ability could involve making other people incorporeal, but leaving them affected by gravity? That way he'd wave a hand at someone, and that unfortunate someone would drop through the floor and down towards the center of the earth, only re-materializing once he reached the fiery mantle.

No. Basically, everything is sped up. His vision, his Specific Decay field ability, his movements, his thought processes. (It's important to realize that this is NOT time dilation, as that wouldn't work with what I'm about to describe. It would seem a bit like time dilation to him, but really, it's similar to Quicksilver's ability, from Days of Future Past.) The moment an object touches him, the Specific Decay field would dissolve the first layer, and then repeat ad molecular nauseam for the entire rest of it. If you threw a building at him, he would just burn an Ozymandias shaped hole through it. (Although I may have to create a loophole for his underpants...What do you guys think?) 

And what group should I join? I really don't know where to start. You guys appear to have specific turns that you are taking. Oh and by the way, I PMd his weakness to Twilight. 

Edit: Sorry for taking so long with this, BTW. I've been battling over in Social Groups.

You kind of answering the same question twice, anyway, here´s my follow up again.

On a similar note, when does he count as in danger and how fast does he become? (As in how fast can he move)

Fatebreaker, when do you think the next Fade post is going to go up?

Since I just remembered I hadn't….

Thank you, all of you. :) I think I'm going to go with walking through walls for sure, and probably another offensive power. 

No problem.

Wow so you guys posted like 6 pages last night :S

Talking about Weird Al, he had a Polka duel with Pinky Pie once, right? Which means PP totally needs a new personality. Voidus, mind if we take care of that?  :ph34r:

Well if someone wants to kill him again then sure! Although I still haven't named his last personality.

Wow so you guys posted like 6 pages last night :S

Well if someone wants to kill him again then sure! Although I still haven't named his last personality.

I found the perfect name for that one: Potato

Just think about what potates have done for science! Even GLaDOS was one once.

You never did quite answer the question about how Panda would've managed to get an army of animals through Oregon without anyone noticing or why the Panda didn't use them at first. 

The army arrived through underground tunnels, dug by giant moles. I'm intending to introduce the said moles in my next RP, surprising and eating some hapless guards.

I thought I'd already answered the second question, but I'll repeat it again. The Panda started the siege wanting to solve it as peacefully as possible. However, due to the lack of response and the dream (which instilled a sudden hate of humanity), Panda decided to end the siege and en mass storm The Dalles.

Edited by Lightsworn Panda

I've been replaying Portal 2 and I'm just about to reach that scene :P

Does that mean Professor Potato is canon? :P

The army arrived through underground tunnels, dug by giant moles. I'm intending to introduce the said moles in my next RP, surprising and eating some hapless guards.

I thought I'd already answered the second question, but I'll repeat it again. The Panda started the siege wanting to solve it as peacefully as possible. However, due to the lack of response and the dream (which instilled a sudden hate of humanity), Panda decided to end the siege and en mass storm The Dalles.

I´m torn between pointing out that clearing the debris out of the tunnels and stabilizing them, so the entire army can savely pass through would take weeks if not months of work and that digging close enough to the surface to attack guards would have buildings collapse on them and just not carring about details like that anymore.

one guard took an arrow to the throat and collapsed, the other taking several to the chest.

The pandas only have wooden/bamboo arrows, so unless the guards are not wearing any armour, which they should, I don´t think they would get the necessary piercing strenght. They were only really useful to set stuff on fire.

Edited by Edgedancer

So the army invading now has kindof sped up the twins' story so hope everyone enjoyed their days of innocence, Impact is now Corrupted!Impact due to massive power use involving a rampaging elephant and MV is going to get rather depressed about losing her twin.

So the army invading now has kindof sped up the twins' story so hope everyone enjoyed their days of innocence, Impact is now Corrupted!Impact due to massive power use involving a rampaging elephant and MV is going to get rather depressed about losing her twin.

First backtrack and now Impact, suddenly poor MV is all alone, with her offesive potential reduced severely. That can´t go wrong in any way at all, can it now. :(

Does that mean Professor Potato is canon? :P

The pandas only have wooden/bamboo arrows, so unless the guards are not wearing any armour, which they should, I don´t think they would get the necessary piercing strenght. They were only really useful to set stuff on fire.

If he meets up with Sam and Revolution it can be :P

Well necks are still pretty unguarded, I might change the other one though, thanks for the spot.

First backtrack and now Impact, suddenly poor MV is all alone, with her offesive potential reduced severely. That can´t go wrong in any way at all, can it now. :(

Don't forget next to a giant mutant animal army.  :unsure:  Defensively she's still pretty fine but yeah she's not going to be in luck if she runs into any enemy Epics. I was thinking about her running into Elsa so she can get into the story a bit more.

If he meets up with Sam and Revolution it can be :P

Well necks are still pretty unguarded, I might change the other one though, thanks for the spot.

Don't forget next to a giant mutant animal army.  :unsure:  Defensively she's still pretty fine but yeah she's not going to be in luck if she runs into any enemy Epics. I was thinking about her running into Elsa so she can get into the story a bit more.

Does Sam get to play GLaDOS then? :P

True with the necks, anyway no problem.

Talking about Elsa, she hasn´t really been here since her last post... *goes and looks* The RP post is 20 days old now. Might be safer to contact her first. Not that 20 days is that long but she´s been active enough in the social section to take a look here, if she wanted to do something with her character.

Edited by Edgedancer

Does Sam get to play GLaDOS then? :P

True with the necks, anyway no problem.

Talking about Elsa, she hasn´t really been here since her last post... *goes and looks* The RP post is 20 days old now. Might be safer to contact her first. Not that 20 days is that long but she´s been active enough in the social section to take a look here, if she wanted to do something with her character.

Portal 2 GLaDOS would have to be Lucentia, just whining about getting killed all the time and occasionally trying to kill people. :P

It's a little known fact that pandas always aim for necks.  :ph34r: 

Yeah I sent her a PM, hopefully she still wants to be in the RP.

Poor Impact, as well. If she goes too crazy with her powers the City Guard might have to go after her next.  :unsure:

Do you want her to meet up with Glamour or Deathwish?

Poor Impact, as well. If she goes too crazy with her powers the City Guard might have to go after her next.  :unsure:

Do you want her to meet up with Glamour or Deathwish?

That's pretty likely, she may even join with one of the factions attacking the Dalles, but not the Pandas. Impact does not like people who nearly crush her with elephants.

Impact or MV?

:(

If you want to take the edge off these horrible possibilities, go listen to "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon while thinking about your OTP. And watch the video. It just adds to the happy.

I'll have to listen to that next time I get my headphones out.

That's pretty likely, she may even join with one of the factions attacking the Dalles, but not the Pandas. Impact does not like people who nearly crush her with elephants.

Impact or MV?

MV will have quite the choice if it comes to holding on to her humanity or following her sister's lead.  :mellow:  :unsure:

Either really, but I was thinking of MV.

I'll have to listen to that next time I get my headphones out.

MV will have quite the choice if it comes to holding on to her humanity or following her sister's lead.  :mellow:  :unsure:

Either really, but I was thinking of MV.

Let the music glamour you. :P

I actually worry a bit that Impact is going to overestimate her ability to fly and break something while changing directions.

Oh Backtrack, you might start thinking positiv with MV maybe being your girlfriend and a nice doctor soon taking care of you but little do you know that MV is already alone with another man. Do I smell a triangle. :ph34r:

Oh Backtrack, you might start thinking positiv with MV maybe being your girlfriend and a nice doctor soon taking care of you but little do you know that MV is already alone with another man. Do I smell a triangle. :ph34r:

I imagine Backtrack dramatically bursting into a church where MV and Glamour are getting married, loudly proclaiming "As a matter of fact, I object to this union!"... only to find that he'd left his power on and that the wedding took place three hours ago.

#sadbacktrack

I imagine Backtrack dramatically bursting into a church where MV and Glamour are getting married, loudly proclaiming "As a matter of fact, I object to this union!"... only to find that he'd left his power on and that the wedding took place three hours ago.

#sadbacktrack

Storm you geometry, you foiled me and my happiness again.

#sadbacktrack

You could conceivably use that hashtag for most of Backtrack's posts so far. :mellow:

You could conceivably use that hashtag for most of Backtrack's posts so far. :mellow:

His posts are usually divided between #sadbacktrack and #jerkbacktrack. And #jerkbacktrack is largely just a subset of #sadbacktrack. :P

There are occasional hints and rumors of #badchullbacktrack, but they're generally consigned to the same fairy tale land as Doctor Frowntimes.

His posts are usually divided between #sadbacktrack and #jerkbacktrack. And #jerkbacktrack is largely just a subset of #sadbacktrack. :P

There are occasional hints and rumors of #badchullbacktrack, but they're generally consigned to the same fairy tale land as Doctor Frowntimes.

Nighthound has one hashtag and one hashtag only: #creepynighthound. We all await the day we can use #deadnignthound.

Nighthound has one hashtag and one hashtag only: #creepynighthound. We all await the day we can use #deadnignthound.

That begs the question, what is Autumns hashtag now and what will it be after she hears about this guy in the EXoSS:

The World

Primary power: Can stop time for up to ten seconds.

Secondary powers: Can shoot laser beams from his eyes, freeze anything he touches and create an infinite number of throwing knives.

Passive powers: Super strenght and an healing factor.

That begs the question, what is Autumns hashtag now and what will it be after she hears about this guy in the EXoSS:

The World

Primary power: Can stop time for up to ten seconds.

Secondary powers: Can shoot laser beams from his eyes, freeze anything he touches and create an infinite number of throwing knives.

Passive powers: Super strenght and an healing factor.

#autumnkisseddatinggoodbye