I think they'd be fine just thought maybe they would have met if you wanted him to have some backstory.

Grandmaster: Can cause chess pieces to grow and become animated, limited to one full set of pieces at a time.

I SHALL NO LONGER HAVE NIGHTMARES. MAY I PLEDGE MY SWORD TO LADY ANGEL OF TIMEPORT SLAYING?

"Lady Angel" would see you wielding a sword, immediately assume you're an Epic, and, considering some fairly recent trauma she doesn't like talking about, would run away screaming :P

Okay. I don't actually want to have a backstory since he's just cannon-fodder.

Passive ability: having no backstory. He has absolutely no history past the point when he sprung fully formed from the quantum foam. Backtrack would go gibbering mad upon looking at him. :P

(He's very neat. :))

"Lady Angel" would see you wielding a sword, immediately assume you're an Epic, and, considering some fairly recent trauma she doesn't like talking about, would run away screaming :P

Thanks, Timeport. You ruined Renaissance fairs for her forever. <_<

Also, Winter, if you wanted to add a bit of backstory, it couldn't hurt. It's not required, but it couldn't hurt.

Thanks, Timeport. You ruined Renaissance fairs for her forever. <_<

Backtrack has the (dis)advantage of being able to compare any Renaissance fair to the actual Middle Ages. (Provided the fair is in Europe, otherwise he'd wind up confused about why the Middle Ages were filled with Native Americans and totem poles. Ironically, history is not Backtrack's strong suit. :P)

Thanks. (I was playing chess with a friend earlier today. You can tell from me making Chess an Epic how bad I am at Chess.)

I wouldn't say that I'm bad at chess... but my twelve year-old brother is capable of beating me half the time.  <_<

Shadowstep:

Passive: Whenever he steps into a shadow he dissipates throughout it, can use this for transportation (By instantly appearing at the other end of any shadow) or reconnaissance as he's aware of all that occurs around the shadow, however as he can't take physical form inside a shadow as this ability is passive he has limited combat abilities.

I'd prefer if he lived though, I was looking forward to writting a few scenes for him.

Nocturne Vigil:

Primary: Shapeshifter, can take the form of a variety of birds, primarily uses the form of a barn owl.

I don't mind what happens to him.

If Twi or anyone with a character from CMs group does want any interaction with either of these two feel free to Alans me. :P

If Twi or anyone with a character from CMs group does want any interaction with either of these two feel free to Alans me. :P

I don't have anyone in the Dominion, but Lightwards will be active and mobile throughout Portland next morning. Depending on how things go, he might be available to run into them. They're both really cool.

Well, I need an Excuse for Murphy to use his powers so he can get corrupt enough to agree to do certain Unsavory things in CM's Plan.

So if you're looking for a short fight I can do that.

Well I'm not sure they'd be able to sustain any kind of fight more than 'Oh noes, Epics. RUN!' but if you want to that's fine. Alternatively I can retcon some more combatitive MEE members in.

Well Murphy isn't that Combat capable anyway. All he can really do is survive and reduce an opponents offensive capabilities.

Could be a fun scene then, I'll Alan you for details then.

(I am going to do my best to ensure that this reference remains relevant)

A husky, I believe.

I found it, but thanks.

There we go. Angel's intro post is up! I can't tell you how relieving it is to write that after the collab post :D :D :D

Edited by mail-mi

So Just in case Somebody doesn't understand that Reference, I mean, I obviously do, but some of us might not, could somebody explain it?

Twi's autocorrect is very weird and changed PM to Alans. So now that's what PMs related to the RP are called.

I found it, but thanks.

There we go. Angel's intro post is up! I can't tell you how relieving it is to write that after the collab post :D :D :D

Very bittersweet. I get the feeling I'm going to like her posts. :D

Twi's autocorrect is very weird and changed PM to Alans. So now that's what PMs related to the RP are called.

Can we call RP-related messages that stray wildly off topic "Weird Al-ans"? :P

Can we call RP-related messages that stray wildly off topic "Weird Al-ans"? :P

As long as we can call RP-related discussions about sweets Allens :P

EDIT: Just realized Allens is Australian, so sorry for those in other countries not getting the reference

Edited by Voidus