Just for review in The Dalles:

• Samurai pandas are flooding the streets.
  • An army of pandas, pigs, and assorted mutants are invading the city's borders.
  • The Panda himself is floating above them, born by angelic wings and issuing a battlecry.
  • Edgerunner, Scribbler, and the Momentum Twins are engaging the ground forces in the city; Vondra's scouting out the situation in a helicopter.
  • Reader's been captured. (And I'm not entirely sure where he's being held at the moment.)

Does that all sound right? Anything really important that I'm forgetting about the general state of the battle? And does anyone know where Reader is, exactly?

Just for review in The Dalles:

• Samurai pandas are flooding the streets.
  • An army of pandas, pigs, and assorted mutants are invading the city's borders.
  • The Panda himself is floating above them, born by angelic wings and issuing a battlecry.
  • Edgerunner, Scribbler, and the Momentum Twins are engaging the ground forces in the city; Vondra's scouting out the situation in a helicopter.
  • Reader's been captured. (And I'm not entirely sure where he's being held at the moment.)

Does that all sound right? Anything really important that I'm forgetting about the general state of the battle? And does anyone know where Reader is, exactly?

Frequency and his group are starting to try and take over the city as well, not sure were exactly they are right now but the fugitives are with him.

The Panda told his mutant slaves to bring Reader along, so he should be somewhere in the trail of attackers but Lightsworn wasn´t precise here.

With the time skips taking over one hour in the Panda posts (exact time not given) I´m not sure if the timelines exactly match up. (The group around Autumn doesn´t really seem to have spend that much time getting to the clinic, so maybe we should have a small timeskip there, while Baxter takes care of Backtrack.)

Edited by Edgedancer

Frequency and his group are starting to try and take over the city as well, not sure were exactly they are right now but the fugitives are with him.

The Panda told his mutant slaves to bring Reader along, so he should be somewhere in the trail of attackers but Lightsworn wasn´t precise here.

With the time skips taking over one hour in the Panda posts (exact time not given) I´m not sure if the timelines exactly match up. (The group around Autumn doesn´t really seem to have spend that much time getting to the clinic, so maybe we should have a small timeskip there, while Baxter takes care of Backtrack.)

I think a timeskip sounds reasonable. 

Thanks. Right now I'm writing up a post for all my Dalles characters, showing all of them responding to the invasion. We can work out how to arrange the time skip once I've brought all my characters up to the current date.

That would be really nice to know for some of us :P

Who would have guessed that getting kidnapped isn´t pleasant. :P (If you actually don´t know but want to it might be in your interest to ask Lightsworn directly by PM.)

If Reader were to ask his captors directly, I have the feeling this would be their reply. :P 

Reader's in the Scary Tunnel? :P

Reader´s mother doesn´t want him to take over the Panda´s mutant army? :P

Yes to both. Any second now we'll see Reader's mother charge straight through his panda captors so she can hit her son over the head with her purse and berate him for his life choices. :P 

Yes to both. Any second now we'll see Reader's mother charge straight through his panda captors so she can hit her son over the head with her purse and berate him for his life choices. :P

I want to see that. :P

I'm done with a brief Backtrack PoV, and with a scene showing how Glamour's fighting against the pandas. I also wanted to get Vondra, Arsenal, and Deathwish PoVs, but I'm going to have to put them off until after lunch. Should I post the Backtrack/Glamour scene now and add the others later, or should I wait and post them all together in an hour or two?

I'm done with a brief Backtrack PoV, and with a scene showing how Glamour's fighting against the pandas. I also wanted to get Vondra, Arsenal, and Deathwish PoVs, but I'm going to have to put them off until after lunch. Should I post the Backtrack/Glamour scene now and add the others later, or should I wait and post them all together in an hour or two?

We all do. That woman might just bludgeon the Panda to death.

The me that might already be asleep by then really wants those scenes now and have you edit in the rest later but from a practical sense it doesn´t make much of a difference. :ph34r:

We all do. That woman might just bludgeon the Panda to death.

The me that might already be asleep by then really wants those scenes now and have you edit in the rest later but from a practical sense it doesn´t make much of a difference. :ph34r:

Ponification of Reader's mother coming right up. 

I'm with Edge here. Either way is fine. 

:mellow: The moment Backtrack started petting the cat I started to actually feel sorry for him instead of feeling amused at his suffering. Cats truly are mighty animals.

I´m totally keeping the term Sparklemancer, though. :P

Talking about sparkles, Twi, Autumn post first or should I go ahead with Baxter?

Not sure if it was because I decided to play Radioactive in the background but that Glamour post was Epic. B)

Edited by Edgedancer

And here she is, as promised. 

b632b2a9ed95b7d2de21801b449b4c7e.png

:mellow: The moment Backtrack started petting the cat I started to actually feel sorry for him instead of feeling amused at his suffering. Cats truly are mighty animals.

Talking about sparkles, Twi, Autumn post first or should I go ahead with Baxter?

Not sure if it was because I decided to play Radioactive in the background but that Glamour post was Epic. B)

You can go ahead. 

Cats are awesome animals.  ^_^ (And Baxter's cat shares a name with the sweetest, most loving cat I've ever known.)

And I'm glad you liked the Glamour post! :D I've been looking for an excuse to set an action sequence to "Radioactive" for a while now. :P

Wow. She radiates disapproval almost as much as Moral Guardian.  :mellow: They should totally get married. :P

I want to see the look on Moral Guardian's face when he meets his new stepson. :P

Since I made a vow to finish a four-page essay before I go home, here is the code for Reader's mother, if anyone wants to make this happen. 

2S2S002000FE9E9EFFC49D00201775400KN1837217040002Z0A3A3A3FF7FFF02107F3FCC004CB2

Cutie mark: 

SSLisa-RoseBoudoir-Purse.png

Here's Readers' code (used in the new creator): 

bd0OR00YOc9/yES05Ri/sqm18371m3b0000////3wVp/C/t//2834UG00430000

You can go ahead. 

Is this where Reader got his problems from? :P

Then I shall.

Cats are awesome animals.  ^_^ (And Baxter's cat shares a name with the sweetest, most loving cat I've ever known.)

And I'm glad you liked the Glamour post! :D I've been looking for an excuse to set an action sequence to "Radioactive" for a while now. :P

(Good think she isn´t really Koschei then. :P)

I´m already taking notes for the Metal. Who powerwise is kind of a mix between Glamour, Impact and Steelheart.

I now want this to happen just so we can see the look on Reader's face when he meets his new stepfather. :P

"Son, no more Slash-fiction for you! You shouldn´t associate with that woman anyway, her relationship with that glittery woman is clearly inappropriate."

I now want this to happen just so we can see the look on Reader's face when he meets his new stepfather. :P

If Reader's mom marries Moral Guardian...I have a feeling that the entire family would soon be out of ears, with Mom and Dad pulling each other and Reader around by them  :P

Edited by mail-mi

Since I made a vow to finish a four-page essay before I go home, here is the code for Reader's mother, if anyone wants to make this happen. 

2S2S002000FE9E9EFFC49D00201775400KN1837217040002Z0A3A3A3FF7FFF02107F3FCC004CB2

Cutie mark: 

SSLisa-RoseBoudoir-Purse.png

Here's Readers' code (used in the new creator): 

bd0OR00YOc9/yES05Ri/sqm18371m3b0000////3wVp/C/t//2834UG00430000

I might see what I can do after I finish my Dalles posts.  :ph34r:

I´m already taking notes for the Metal. Who powerwise is kind of a mix between Glamour, Impact and Steelheart.

The Metal sounds absolutely terrifying.  :mellow:

Writing these guys is telling me about their characters. Badchull!Glamour's theme song is "Radioactive," Vondra's theme song is "The Warrior Song," and Deathwish's theme song is Captain Hammer's part of "A Man's Gotta Do." :P

I might see what I can do after I finish my Dalles posts.  :ph34r:

Writing these guys is telling me about their characters. Badchull!Glamour's theme song is "Radioactive," Vondra's theme song is "The Warrior Song," and Deathwish's theme song is Captain Hammer's part of "A Man's Gotta Do." :P

I wonder if it's possible to write a Glamour post set to this song right here

:ph34r: 

If no one cares to take the challenge, I might try. :P 

Good, that means your still sane. :ph34r:

You just keep raising expectations for the man that Vondra. :P