Well I´m not a authority on the topic but from the Panda giving his creations mental commands and Reader describing the mind of the shadow panda´s as

... well let´s just say that free will is usually a valued trait in a RP characters.

Hmm; that's odd. Bibbuhs was portrayed as still having a large degree of autonomy, to the point that he offered the Panda something which Panda declined. It seems that not all of them are directly controlled by their fleshwarping master.

Well I´m not a authority on the topic but from the Panda giving his creations mental commands and Reader describing the mind of the shadow panda´s as

... well let´s just say that free will is usually a valued trait in a RP characters.

Hmm; that's odd. Bibbuhs was portrayed as still having a large degree of autonomy, to the point that he offered the Panda something which Panda declined. It seems that not all of them are directly controlled by their fleshwarping master.

Maybe their degree of autonomy is directly related to their loyalty? 

The shadow pandas also still had autonomy, so they seem to be under some kind on permanent mind control that´s more complex than simply turning them into puppets, with the Panda being able to take direct control/send an imperative whenever he wants.

We of course won´t be able to figure out the details on our own given that Lightsworn refused to tell us anything about it... and then went and revealed the basics of it in like his second post.

Maybe their degree of autonomy is directly related to their loyalty? 

That would make sense to me.

Personally, I'd be happy with a chart of all the Panda's creations, with values expressed for the individual creation's autonomy, durability, and intelligence. It seems to me like that could clear away some of the misunderstandings that keep cropping up.

“Given that everyone I could report you to isn´t home right now,” Big Al said, “and my track record on the matter isn´t exactly model after yesterday, how about this? You go and do what you do, maybe take another Sausage McMuffin, and I just go where I go. You know, end this peacefully.”

Wow. Big Al is almost absurdly reasonable. :lol:

That would make sense to me.

Personally, I'd be happy with a chart of all the Panda's creations, with values expressed for the individual creation's autonomy, durability, and intelligence. It seems to me like that could clear away some of the misunderstandings that keep cropping up.

Wow. Big Al is almost absurdly reasonable. :lol:

Pigs: acted on mental command, precise enough to fly in formation and head towards a specific location

Squirrels: raging

pandas: act like people but according to Reader´s reading completely mind raped

Other stuff: unknown

Well, he pulled almost the same reasoning on Sightline. He´s quite the admirable man.

Edited by Edgedancer

No kidding. How does Big Al not have his own city yet? :P

Supreme justice does not feel the need to conquer, such things are below it. :P

It also just occured to me that there might be a difference between cloned pandas and those that used to be human, although even those that used to be human can´t have free will. Otherwise the Panda could´t use them to stock up his ranks.

Does anybody have a suggestion for a new RP character? Vanilla, minor, high, or otherwise. I was thinking about doing Mastermind, but Winter wanted him, so I gave him away. However, she still hasn't read the PM I sent about him.

Edit: I have no idea why it posted twice.

Edited by inexorablePanda

Does anybody have a suggestion for a new RP character? Vanilla, minor, high, or otherwise. I was thinking about doing Mastermind, but Winter wanted him, so I gave him away. However, she still hasn't read the PM I sent about him.

...I usually end up with new characters after comming up with a power set I like and design personality ect. around it or start with a specific role for them in mind.

So, unless you have a nice idea for a vanilla I would start with a random set of powers that sound fun to write.

You can hide double posts by the way.

Edited by Edgedancer

A better monarch than Lightwards, Lucentia, Mobius, and Steelheart combined. :D

Those four would combine into one terrible monarch. Think a super grouchy Stalin, who like a mob boss has a penchant for making enemies "disappear," and just might end you if you interrupt one of his hours-long whine fests. :P

Those four would combine into one terrible monarch. Think a super grouchy Stalin, who like a mob boss has a penchant for making enemies "disappear," and just might end you if you interrupt one of his hours-long whine fests. :P

Steelwardcentius is the king of the world, but especially of first world problems. :P

Elsa's delicate blue eyes looked down at the girl staring back at her.

"Yes." She said with worried eyes, looking at the girl's stains of blood and dirt. Her voice was with a clear tone.

"It's not too far from here. About a twenty minute walk. Do you need a lift?"

The Snow Queen positioned her arms and a floating snow cloud appeared beneath her feet. "I'm Queen Elsa. Of Arendelle, now of Oregon."

Accepting a ride from a strange Epic: a bad idea.

Accepting a ride from a strange Epic who suffers the delusion that she's Queen Elsa of Arendelle: a REALLY bad idea. :P

Accepting a ride from a strange Epic: a bad idea.

Accepting a ride from a strange Epic who suffers the delusion that she's Queen Elsa of Arendelle: a REALLY bad idea. :P

What, are you too good to accept a ride from a delusional Epic who probably killed a dozen people before breakfast? Next thing you know, you'll be expecting her to have some fancy-pants "driver's license" and some big-city "clean driving record."

Pansy. :P

What, are you too good to accept a ride from a delusional Epic who probably killed a dozen people before breakfast? Next thing you know, you'll be expecting her to have some fancy-pants "driver's license" and some big-city "clean driving record."

Pansy. :P

You know what I admire about pansies?

Their life expectancy. :P

Let's see, life span of a pansy is a year, maybe less....

Yeah, still longer than someone who asks a delusional Epic for a ride to the store. :P

Remington Springfield once blew his nose on a delusional Epic's cape. Said Epic told him "Gesundheit" before hurrying on his way.

#remingtonfacts

You guys mind if I write the occasional Mastermind post in L.A.? It'll really just be a mu-ha-ha-ha evil villain hideout location. Winter decided that she didn't want him.