Not on how much Backtrack was crying over the scary, scary trees in the forest? :P

Uncorrupted!Mommy would ridicule him in her head, but have a caring outward appearance.

Corrupted!Mommy would probably leave him in the forest, then tell him not to track in dirt on the floor when he gets back home :P

This time in The Dalles: Autumn wonders if Backtrack's glasses are a sign of his more delusional tendencies. :P

Next time in The Dalles: Backtrack wonders how he's supposed to be delusional without his glasses. :P

I guess a Baxter Game post would make the most sense right now, since Backtrack is in "Shut Up and Whimper Quietly" mode. There wouldn't be much to one of his posts at the moment. :P

Introducing Chef!

Primary Power:

Ravioli Manipulation. He can shoot streams of ravioli (in any form, sauceless, cheese-filled, just plain ravioli, whatever) out of his hands and then control that ravioli.

Secondary: He can make one can of ravioli appear once every minute.

Passive: Resurrection. 5 minutes after death, he resurrects 1/2 mile (or thereabouts) away.

Introducing Chef!

Primary Power:

Ravioli Manipulation. He can shoot streams of ravioli (in any form, sauceless, cheese-filled, just plain ravioli, whatever) out of his hands and then control that ravioli.

Passive: Resurrection. 5 minutes after death, he resurrects 1/2 mile (or thereabouts) away.

He should resurrect whenever someone expresses a longing for a deliciously authentic Italian pasta dish that's easy to cook and easy to eat, but otherwise he's perfect. :D

He should resurrect whenever someone expresses a longing for a deliciously authentic Italian pasta dish that's easy to cook and easy to eat, but otherwise he's perfect. :D

Only problem is, I can't ensure that that would happen.

Maybe I could make the causation work the other way...

Every time he resurrects, the gentry in the area experience a powerful longing for ravioli. Then he appears and blesses them with their hearts' desire. They worship Chef (Chef what? No, just Chef) from then on.

Only problem is, I can't ensure that that would happen.

Maybe I could make the causation work the other way...

Every time he resurrects, the gentry in the area experience a powerful longing for ravioli. Then he appears and blesses them with their hearts' desire. They worship Chef (Chef what? No, just Chef) from then on.

Sounds like we have a solid Epic then. Though I'll warn you in advance, I'd never once be able to read one of his posts without hearing this theme music. :P

Wow. I didn't realize I was straying into such overkill territory. :mellow: Should I edit the post so that the copter just spews bullets into him, or shall we allow Panda to limp away from a bombardment of Hellfire Missiles?

Autumn Glass tries not to freak out.

Backtrack freaks out.

Shiny Sparkle freaks other people out.

They make quite the trio. :P

Well, as I said the Hellfire Missile is for armoured ground targets, but the air to air rockets are also pretty bad. Arment wise an Apache (again outdated by about a decade at this point in-universe) can be equiped with four pylons each pylon can take either four Hellfires or a Hydra rocket launcher with 19 air to air rockets. So as I mentioned before firing to waves would equate up to 38 rockets.

While they are not quite that powerful (Sadly, I don´t have a video on hand here) the sheer number of projectiles is devasting.

What´s even worse, none of this matters. The rounds fired by the turret should already be explosives, so if even one of them hits the Panda´s head, that will be enough to blow half his brains out.

The only thing I can think of is that "waves" didn´t stand for all 19 rockets, to leave some reserves in case they need them, in each launcher and give the Panda some plot armour to survive as a skull and brain or something. But another volley like that or an actual Hellfire ought to kill him.

I don´t exactly like an option involving people miracously surviving but really, the moment the Panda got in the open like that he was essentially done for. (I still did a double take when I read you just firing missiles at him.)

Sounds freaky. ;)

That was awesome. Needs more slow-mo though. Explosions are always better in slow-mo.

True enough. The only thing I found with slow-mo cut away to early, so you couldn´t see the aftermath.

I just posted Altermind's final meeting post. I'll try to get a post up tonight or tomorrow with Flashpoint and Mare's POVs about arriving at Thoughttown and beginning to fight the MEE.

You know they were still in the air, right? Because some of them lack the capability to safely get to the ground.

Next time in The Dalles: Backtrack wonders how he's supposed to be delusional without his glasses. :P

I guess a Baxter Game post would make the most sense right now, since Backtrack is in "Shut Up and Whimper Quietly" mode. There wouldn't be much to one of his posts at the moment. :P

On it.

Introducing Chef!

Primary Power:

So, how much force do these ravioli streams have? (Also with the capability to resurrect he´s tecnically not a minor Epic, but whatever.)

Edited by Edgedancer

Introducing Chef!

Primary Power:

Does his resurrection only work on the XY plane? Or can he resurrect 1/2 a mile straight up as well?

Welp, I´m sorry but it had to happen sooner or later.

Someone was nice to Backtrack. :unsure:

Would skulls actually be useful for digging? it´s not like they can keep the earth in their mouth.

Not particularly useful, no. But minor Epics need to pretend they're useful somehow. Scrapyard will probably join them later and do most of the actual digging.