Well if nothing else it established that the phrase "everything in moderation" holds no meaning for him. :P

Do you think I need to change the post?

Some fireworks and theme-music wouldn't go amiss :P

I think it's great as it is though.

Some fireworks and theme-music wouldn't go amiss :P

I think it's great as it is though.

Sadly neither Shiny Sparkle nor Glamour was on board, so that couldn't be arranged. We could schedule for Vondra to walk away from a slow motion explosion at some point, though. That always helps establishing a character's badchullery. :P

Thanks. :)

Sadly neither Shiny Sparkle nor Glamour was on board, so that couldn't be arranged. We could schedule for Vondra to walk away from a slow motion explosion at some point, though. That always helps establishing a character's badchullery. :P

Thanks. :)

If you want to have some in the near future, Vondra could send out to request for backup that just so happens to reach Autumn.

It´s an awesome post and holding back wouldn´t make sense for Vondra, so I say keep it.

If you want to have some in the near future, Vondra could send out to request for backup that just so happens to reach Autumn.

It´s an awesome post and holding back wouldn´t make sense for Vondra, so I say keep it.

And after suffering a fly-pig related blow to the head Scribbler created a massive sound system for the theme-music.

So, how much force do these ravioli streams have?

Enough for him to lift off the ground a couple feet or so. Definitely enough to knock someone down. I expect he'll fight people by forcing their mouths open and shooting ravioli in until they suffocate.

Or can he resurrect 1/2 a mile straight up as well?

No. That would be pointless, because he would die and immediately be resurrected.

Enough for him to lift off the ground a couple feet or so. Definitely enough to knock someone down. I expect he'll fight people by forcing their mouths open and shooting ravioli in until they suffocate.

No. That would be pointless, because he would die and immediately be resurrected.

People here seem to have a very generous definition of what counts as a minor Epic.

He has a very good point. I say if his power can kill someone in a horrible way with very little effort, a minor Epic he is not.

Like I said, I'll cut the resurrection. I just want to keep him for a while, so nobody kill him right off the bat.

I didn't say he would be able to force someone's mouth open. Just a thought experiment.

Btw, were you fine with his weakness?

Like I said, I'll cut the resurrection. I just want to keep him for a while, so nobody kill him right off the bat.

I didn't say he would be able to force someone's mouth open. Just a thought experiment.

Btw, were you fine with his weakness?

Well, nobody's allowed to kill another player's character without permission, so prime invincibilities aren't technically necessary for keeping a character alive. ;)

Fine. No resurrection. Just nobody kill him.

I was mostly commenting on the definition. With ressurection he would have been a High Epic by default and given that the only time we see a canon minor Epic it´s Curveball, who doesn´t have to reload when using a handgun, which really is a rather minor power.

Well, nobody's allowed to kill another player's character without permission, so prime invincibilities aren't technically necessary for keeping a character alive. ;)

Yup. Although, it still wouldn´t be a good idea to go up against odds that should kill him by any possible outcome and pray to the god of plot. ;)

Editing new Epics into the post is preferable to making a new one, so the topic can be better navigated. Mind fixing that?

On that note: Mailliw, does your internet let you edit now? If it does mind combining the three posts into one?

#Pandapocalypse

That makes me think, if an Epic can resurrect, would he resurrect as a normal human again after the Panda altered him?

Edited by Edgedancer

That makes me think, if an Epic can resurrect, would he resurrect as a normal human again after the Panda altered him?

I'd think so for most resurrectionists but it could depend on how quickly after they were turned into a panda they died.

Editing new Epics into the post is preferable to making a new one, so the topic can be better navigated. Mind fixing that?

Done.

I'd think so for most resurrectionists but it could depend on how quickly after they were turned into a panda they died.

Why?