That's pretty much what I thought. :P (I'll have to step up my game if I want more Epics on the list. :ph34r:)

So... your two Epics on the list are Quota and Koschei, though Koschei at least has already died.

Edgedancer has Nighthound, Lucentia, and most of the Astoria Epics.

Joe has CorpseMaker and Blackwave.

Voidus has Penumbra and Neverthere.

Lightsworn has the Panda.

Fatebreaker has Quicksilver.

Mailliw has Electro.

...Am I forgetting any major slontzes?

mail-mi with Timeport.

:mellow:

Ah, I knew I was forgetting somebody. And one of the slontziest slontzes of them all, too. :wacko:

It's not pleasant  -_-

Is Reader on the "And Then They Died" list? 

...I feel tainted after writing Timeport for this collab post. Can we please get the MEE attack on the MONA moving so I can write for Mommy? :P

EDIT:

Ironmonger (mine) and Miner (mail-mi) have made the list at least once, although they aren't anywhere near the level of Nighthound or Timeport.

I think I have the most on the list  :wacko:

Edited by mail-mi

I think I have the most on the list  :wacko:

If it's any consolation, you are probably writing them the closest to the true nature of an Epic.

And Mail! I don't know whether to upvote that brilliant bit of writing or cower in horror at what I just read! O.O

It's not pleasant -_-

Is Reader on the "And Then They Died" list?

...I feel tainted after writing Timeport for this collab post. Can we please get the MEE attack on the MONA moving so I can write for Mommy? :P

Not just yet, but he's close.

Here's a cheering thought. On a cooking show I'm watching, the chefs have to incorporate cheese into an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert. Only for the dessert round, one of the judges said they needed to "manipulate cheese" into a dessert.

And now that I've mentioned it, Voidus will reward us with a cheese-manipulating Epic. :P

If it's any consolation, you are probably writing them the closest to the true nature of an Epic.

And Mail! I don't know whether to upvote that brilliant bit of writing or cower in horror at what I just read! O.O

Don't worry, it gets better worse.

...Nice writing, Mailliw. :wacko:

Dare I ask when the rest of the compilation will be posted?

Twi's posting the next part and I'm posting the last part. But that's not the end of the compilation: this is only the beginning  :wacko:

Don't worry, it gets better worse.

Twi's posting the next part and I'm posting the last part. But that's not the end of the compilation: this is only the beginning  :wacko:

:wacko: No verbal response. Just :wacko:

I've got part two. Just give me a sec. Long story short, were recovering from a headlice scare at my house. :wacko:

Yikes. I will look forward to the next post, then. From underneath my blankets, of course.

Not just yet, but he's close.

Here's a cheering thought. On a cooking show I'm watching, the chefs have to incorporate cheese into an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert. Only for the dessert round, one of the judges said they needed to "manipulate cheese" into a dessert.

And now that I've mentioned it, Voidus will reward us with a cheese-manipulating Epic. :P

Cheeseoid:

Primary: cheese petrol conversion, can turn any type of cheese into petrol.

(If anyone gets the reference then I love you awesome person)

...Nice writing, Mailliw. :wacko:

Dare I ask when the rest of the compilation will be posted?

Thanks guys. I guess. :P Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Mail-mi and I are scarred forever by writing these creeps. Twi with Quota too, but at least he isn't participating in this. Electro's definitely my worst Epic.

One of the worst things about this is All based off of a real serial killer in Alaska who took prostitutes to his cabin in the woods and then stripped them and hunted them in the forest.

And this isn't even the worst of it yet. This was Electro's shining moment of creepiness, next is Timeport's.

Murder. Mutilation. Grumpiness. Drunken tittering. Snark. Adorable pugs. Forced stripping.

All in a single page's content in What Happened in Portland. :wacko:

We do know how to keep things interesting, don't we? Especially when you consider that in one day, there has been….

• A declaration of war
  • The forging of a fragile alliance 
  • Lots of murder 
  • Sadistic games 
  • Threats 
  • Plenty of creepiness 
  • More murder 
  • More creepiness 
  • Fights 
  • Pugs 

By contrast, my day usually looks like this: 

spongebob-gif-fish.gif

Thanks guys. I guess. :P Don't worry, I'm pretty sure Mail-mi and I are scarred forever by writing these creeps. Twi with Quota too, but at least he isn't participating in this. Electro's definitely my worst Epic.

One of the worst things about this is All based off of a real serial killer in Alaska who took prostitutes to his cabin in the woods and then stripped them and hunted them in the forest.

And this isn't even the worst of it yet. This was Electro's shining moment of creepiness, next is Timeport's.

:wacko:

I feel like a slontze for saying it, but... the girls die in the next one, right? I don't know how much more abuse and humiliation can be heaped on them before forum regulations are violated. :wacko::unsure:

I'm suddenly really glad that I made Lightwards uninterested in the opposite sex.

We do know how to keep things interesting, don't we? Especially when you consider that in one day, there has been….

• A declaration of war
  • Lots of murder 
  • Sadistic games 
  • Threats 
  • Plenty of creepiness 
  • More murder 
  • More creepiness 
  • Fights 
  • Pugs 

spongebob-gif-fish.gif

Yeah... maybe we should do more time skips. :P

• A declaration of war
  • Lots of murder 
  • Sadistic games 
  • Threats 
  • Plenty of creepiness 
  • More murder 
  • More creepiness 
  • Fights 
  • Pugs 

spongebob-gif-fish.gif

And the night's not over yet. :P

Twi, maybe if you lived in Epic-run Oregon, it'd be more exciting. ;) 

:wacko:

I feel like a slontze for saying it, but... the girls die in the next one, right? I don't know how much more abuse and humiliation can be heaped on them before forum regulations are violated. :wacko::unsure:

I'm suddenly really glad that I made Lightwards uninterested in the opposite sex.

Yeah... maybe we should do more time skips. :P

The hunt wouldn't be a hunt otherwise. And yeah, there won't be anything more against these girls(other than hunting them) in these posts.

Let's see….I could be a vanilla and be hunted, targeted, or (at best) ignored and left to fend for myself; or I could be an Epic, go insane, probably kill most of my family, and spend the rest of my days spiraling downward into darkness that would make pretty much every comic book supervillain except the really awful ones like Carnage flee in terror. 

Suddenly, my boring life doesn't seem so bad. :P

Let's see….I could be a vanilla and be hunted, targeted, or (at best) ignored and left to fend for myself; or I could be an Epic, go insane, probably kill most of my family, and spend the rest of my days spiraling downward into darkness that would make pretty much every comic book supervillain except the really awful ones like Carnage flee in terror. 

Suddenly, my boring life doesn't seem so bad. :P

...it is exciting at least. :P

And the night's not over yet. :P

The hunt wouldn't be a hunt otherwise. And yeah, there won't be anything more against these girls(other than hunting them) in these posts.

I'd take my boring life any day.

Good. Well, not "good," of course, but better than the alternative.

I mean... I don't like being a stick in the mud, but I don't think I'd be comfortable if the Trifecta took this any farther in "that" direction. :wacko: Even the stripping's a lot further than I'd have gone, personally.

Not that I'm bashing or criticizing anyone, of course. I'm just saying that I'd personally be most comfortable if these kind of scenes... didn't come to dominate the RP, you know?

If I'm just being a squeamish prude, feel free to disregard everything in this box. Just my personal perspective on this.

I'd take my boring life any day.

Good. Well, not "good," of course, but better than the alternative.

I mean... I don't like being a stick in the mud, but I don't think I'd be comfortable if the Trifecta took this any farther in "that" direction. :wacko: Even the stripping's a lot further than I'd have gone, personally.

Not that I'm bashing or criticizing anyone, of course. I'm just saying that I'd personally be most comfortable if these kind of scenes... didn't come to dominate the RP, you know?

If I'm just being a squeamish prude, feel free to disregard everything in this box. Just my personal perspective on this.

If more squeamish prudes spoke up, there would be no HBO. 

By which I mean, we need more squeamish prudes in the world.