I may or may not have made his perfect girl fit exactly what Edgerunner is. :P:ph34r:  B)

Let's take a look at precisely what he wants in a lover...

Shorter than him, with long brown hair, some way to keep up with him as he flew...

By my calculations, Möbius and Sunburst would just as easily fit his criteria. So Flashpoint may need to be a little more precise unless he wants a series of very terrifying dates. :P

Upvotes are mysterious things, especially on this board. I'm beginning to agree with TwiLyght's assertion that the monkey that picks Returned names is the only one with real voting power. :P

Case in point: the first posts in What Happened in Portland and What Happened in The Dalles still aren't popular posts. How could this be? They're among the best-written on the forum, and are the easiest to find of all RP posts. :huh:

And now it is tied! Huzzah! :D

Case in point: the first posts in What Happened in Portland and What Happened in The Dalles still aren't popular posts. How could this be? They're among the best-written on the forum, and are the easiest to find of all RP posts. :huh:

Well Portland is now.

Upvotes are mysterious things, especially on this board. I'm beginning to agree with TwiLyght's assertion that the monkey that picks Returned names is the only one with real voting power. :P

Case in point: the first posts in What Happened in Portland and What Happened in The Dalles still aren't popular posts. How could this be? They're among the best-written on the forum, and are the easiest to find of all RP posts. :huh:

I since long stopped to try and figure them out. I used to think I had some idea but nope, totally random.

I'm not involved in the RP, but I just wanted to say... Stormfather, Doctor Funtimes terrifies me. :o

Her powers are extremely bizarre, and I'm not even sure what her limitations are. She doesn't seem as bad as the others... and that just makes it all worse, because I wonder what kind of darkness she's capable of.

That said, her loving stance towards pancakes makes her welcome with the Wafflesworn any time.

You excpect this post to be popular? :huh::P (I would contribute to them reaching populat status but I upvote pretty much all your RP posts as soon as I read them.)

Edited by Edgedancer

Sorry for the double post, edit button's not working for some reason. Because my laptop hates me I guess.

4fb64fbcbdf914308951af59ea559a8f.jpg
To make up for it.

Hey Mailliw, I was thinking maybe Edgerunner and Scribbler could spot MV and Elsa and investigate it if you still want something for them to do.

I since long stopped to try and figure them out. I used to think I had some idea but nope, totally random.

You excpect this post to be popular? :huh::P (I would contribute to them reaching populat status but I upvote pretty much all your RP posts as soon as I read them.)

Lightsong's monkey works in mysterious ways. :P

I...don't know that there's an RP post I haven't upvoted so far.

Well Portland is now.

img-1902524-3-mlp__derpy__s_muffin_party

Huh. It's pretty weird seeing back to that strange time when I was uninitiated. :huh::P

img-1902524-3-mlp__derpy__s_muffin_party

Huh. It's pretty weird seeing back to that strange time when I was uninitiated. :huh::P

I remember a time when I almost never used the phrase 'Epic ponification'. I know it's hard for us to believe now but of course it was once true.

I remember a time when I almost never used the phrase 'Epic ponification'. I know it's hard for us to believe now but of course it was once true.

Now it's practically a requirement. :P

I remember a time when I never would have thought of having The Dalles rival Portland for insanity. It seems silly now.

Now it's practically a requirement. :P

I remember a time when I never would have thought of having The Dalles rival Portland for insanity. It seems silly now.

I remember the days before ponies. I remember a time when Voidus had a red Inquisitor face as his profile pic; I remember when you had a TARDIS; I remember when Edgedancer was just a Surgebinder glyph on the screen.

I remember being hesitant to allow Lightwards to reanimate dinosaurs because I wasn't sure whether the RP's rules would permit it. I remember a time when the death of the Sadry's was one of the most violent posts in the game. I remember a time when I was convinced that any minute now, Funtimes would go berserk and would start killing Nathan and everybody else.

How things have changed. :huh::P

A time when I was quite comfortable going to sleep without repeating the phrase 'And then Nighthound died' at least 20 times followed by an imagined topiary burning.

That reminds me. Trimmer hasn't burned a topiary in at least a dozen pages. :ph34r: 

Ye olden days, when the thought of an army of anthropomorphic pandas hadn't even crossed my mind. 

That reminds me. Trimmer hasn't burned a topiary in at least a dozen pages. :ph34r:

Ye olden days, when the thought of an army of anthropomorphic pandas hadn't even crossed my mind. 

How could we even stand such normalcy?

So... scrolling through a list of Oregon cities, I found that The Dalles is only the 38th largest city in the state. Astoria is only the 52nd. 

To the best of my knowledge, no one has any idea what's going on in Salem, Eugene, Gresham, Oregon City, or practically any other part of the state. :mellow: 

LOL :P

A time when not a single member of this forum had a pony icon. 

To be fair, his name is still the one on our logo. :P

I'm pretty sure Quiver has for almost as long as I've been on the forum, actually.

Concerning my statement above: Madras is the 70th largest. Portland is the biggest by population, but it's the only one of Oregon's top ten largest cities that's been featured in the RP.

I guess what I'm saying is, we have enough ground to cover to keep us occupied for the next decade. :P