Lucky me, I've only been to Arizona once. I've never been stuck with a cactus. It was pretty, though.

It's a beautiful state, but it's also hotter than any place on the planet has a right to be, the plants try to kill you, and all of the retirees think the best way to enjoy their retirement is to drive veeeerrrry veeeeeerrrry sllllooooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy. <_< 

Quota's ultimate Kick the Dog moment is keeping me from upvoting that post. <_< It was as awesome as the first! :D

Twi, do you think I should write a Sam/Revolution PoV now, or after they've been teleported?

Thanks! :D 

Whichever one seems like it would fit better. You could even combine the two options, if you wanted. 

It's a beautiful state, but it's also hotter than any place on the planet has a right to be, the plants try to kill you, and all of the retirees think the best way to enjoy their retirement is to drive veeeerrrry veeeeeerrrry sllllooooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy. <_<

You'd like Australia then, that's basically the whole country :P

I can also reveal through backchannel sources that Twi has begun exercising her Mod powers by editing posts.  :ph34r:

You'd like Australia then, that's basically the whole country :P

I can also reveal through backchannel sources that Twi has begun exercising her Mod powers by editing posts.  :ph34r:

You Aussies. I don't know how you survive in a land of funnel web spiders and saltwater crocodiles and platypuses. :P

? What posts?

You Aussies. I don't know how you survive in a land of funnel web spiders and saltwater crocodiles and platypuses. :P

? What posts?

Spoonful of spider venom with breakfast to build up the immunity :P

She helped Elsa edit the quotes out of her Dalles posts.

? What posts?

Not everywhere in Australia is funnel web spiders. And you forget red backs. :D and platypuses are awesome :D

She edited some posts of mine in the Dalles thread to get rid of the quotes

Yes, it was the first time I did that.

Yes, I felt like I was getting away with something.

No, I wouldn't mind doing it again. :ph34r:

Yes. Let the power course through your veins. Let it consume you. :P

(Just for the record, I wasn't accusing you of anything shady or totalitarian. I was just curious about things that are none of my business. :P)