Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

Nope

Though, similar idea with another realm being involved, however in this, the second realm is a tad harder to get to, as she's doing what the stranger told her too because that's how she would get there.

Edit:

Hint: She was given 3 tasks that she had to pass before being able to return to the second realm as royalty. Other characters dying during and after these tasks were not intentional on her behalf. She just may have accidentally caused the scenario where they died. 

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Description: A bunch of partly suicidal and completely owerpowered terrorists try to kill the biggest employer of the planet by exploiting his secret weakness. In the process they kill a large three-digit number of his employees by their own hands, including some of his top-level managers.

Nope

Though, similar idea with another realm being involved, however in this, the second realm is a tad harder to get to, as she's doing what the stranger told her too because that's how she would get there.

Edit:

Hint: She was given 3 tasks that she had to pass before being able to return to the second realm as royalty. Other characters dying during and after these tasks were not intentional on her behalf. She just may have accidentally caused the scenario where they died. 

I'm just pure guessing now, as I haven't read that in 15 years or something, but is it Alice in Wonderland? No?

Description: A bunch of partly suicidal and completely owerpowered terrorists try to kill the biggest employer of the planet by exploiting his secret weakness. In the process they kill a large three-digit number of his employees by their own hands, including some of his top-level managers.

Wait, what? Do we already know the answer to the previous one that your posting new bad description? Did I miss something?

No and no

Think Creepy: the things she faced probably traumatised the audience more than her (maybe not, but still. It gets reasonably terrifying at points)

So what i've said so far + extra:

A young girl learns she's probably royalty from a total stranger in the middle of a war; She was given 3 tasks that she had to pass before being able to return to the second realm as royalty. Other characters dying during and after these tasks were not intentional on her behalf. She just may have accidentally caused the scenario where they died. and then the girl is killed in the third task, but this proves she is indeed the true princess of this other realm, and so her spirit returns to take her place as princess, however in the real world (which is in the middle of a war) she is perceived as dead.

Also, her step dad kills her :(

After her mum dies.

She's had a lovely life  :/

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Yay your correct!

The creepiest film i have ever seen (and I was one of those who thought it would be a sweet children's fairy tale.... boy was i wrong :/

Still enjoyed it though

Your turn!

That movie was at the same time amazing and a complete and total bummer. I think part of why I didn't clue into it first was that part of me has repressed the memory, because every time I remember the movie I spend the day sad. So... thanks for that :P

New description: A girl repairs her relationship with her drug-addicted mother, with a bit of help from some dead guy who keeps interfering in people's lives.