Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

Yep, I was afraid I made it too easy... :P

Or I could be amazingly perceptive - but your answer is more likely :-)

In the course of a single working day, a man gambles all his money away, crashes his car and loses his girlfriend.

Man, I hope the sky doesn't fall down if no-one gets this right. That spectre would haunt me for the rest of my days.

I'm not even a fan, but those sound like club-me-over-the-head James Bond hints? Was it Skyfall?

Well, I guess since I got the last one, it's my turn. I always make these too easy, but we'll see how this goes.

A leader and his men have their livelihoods taken from them when their vassals try to be independent.

EDIT: This is a movie.

The vassals declare their independence by allying themselves with a bunch of brigands.

The setting is in Mexico, but the brigands hail from a town just over the American border....well. Ish. That's where the brigands are when the vassals find them.

Well, then it's again that:

A bunch of partly suicidal and partly ridicolously overpowered terrorists try to kill the biggest employer of the planet by exploiting his secret weakness. In the process they kill a large three-digit number of his employees by their own hands, including some of his top-level managers.