Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

A desert and getting fed to a vagina sounds like Star Wars when you think about it.

It is probably something very normal that has just been made to sound ridiculous. Or it is something written by Carlton Mellick III.

EDIT: I havent watched the films in forever, but it is Return of The Jedi, isnt it?

Trigger happy adventurers, a disembodied ghost (Obi Wan) getting fed to a vagina (Sarlacc)... am I right or am I just grasping at straws?

EDIT EDIT: No wait that doesnt make sense with the rest... does it?

Edited by Morzathoth

A desert and getting fed to a vagina sounds like Star Wars when you think about it.

It is probably something very normal that has just been made to sound ridiculous. Or it is something written by Carlton Mellick III.

EDIT: I havent watched the films in forever, but it is Return of The Jedi, isnt it?

Trigger happy adventurers, a disembodied ghost (Obi Wan) getting fed to a vagina (Sarlacc)... am I right or am I just grasping at straws?

EDIT EDIT: No wait that doesnt make sense with the rest... does it?

it doesn't, at least for me. Something about Warhammer 40k, prbably? Vagina with tentacles can have some realtions to "Slaanesh" or something like this.

Borderlands 2?

Borderlands 1.  Explanations in bold.

Because no one has responded within the last 24 hours, here's my bad description:

Disembodied voice (Angel) leads a band of trigger-happy adrenaline junkies (Lilith, Roland, Mordecai, and Brick) around a desert (Because that's all you saw of Pandora in the first game).  

Hint 1: One of the primary questgivers (Patricia Tannis) was in an open relationship with two chairs.  (I swear I'm not making that up)

Hint 2: One of the player characters (Lilith) can teleport herself around a battlefield (She gets an upgrade in the sequel).  

Hint 3: The disembodied voice (Angel) eventually tries to feed you to a vagina with testicles (The Destroyer, guarding its Vault).  

Hint 4: It's a comed[ically sociopathic] shooter video game.