Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

Ooooh. Now I understand it. Though I haven't see the movie.

It's a fantastic movie, got some real depth, not just wham-bam, the stunts are awesome, to think that so much of it was done with practical effects. Great to see an 'action' film nominated - it's that good. Presumably George Miller will go on a do Babe In The City 3 now...

Anywhooo...

An investigator returns to the basement where he worked to find that someone has removed the furniture.

Edited by Robinski

Theee... X-files?

We have a winner!

Season 10 is airing in the UK right now. Personally, I'm enjoying it a good deal more than 8 and 9, it's been more strongly comic in places than any episode I can recall previously, and the most recent Episode 5 is pretty blunt in its depiction of islamic fundamentalism, which I thought was a brave move. Somehow the writing seems to have grown up in the same way that Mulder and Scully have.

It looks like the hints I thought were pretty clear weren't so obvious after all. (I guess it looks easier if you think them up yourself.)

I'll stop with this type of riddles then, and return to the classic descriptions, probably ensuring an instant answer in this case:

"Divorcee must disguise himself to remain in contact with his offspring, hilarity ensues."

Mrs Doubtfire!?!

(Brings a tear to the eye - Robin Williams R.I.P. - comedy genius).

Well, of course it is, all the clues are crystal clear now :P

So...

A man returns home on a windy day, wishing he had worn an extra layer.

Edited by Robinski

Wow, I've only post on three threads on the entertainment page in the last weeks and I seem to have killed them all!

I'll try another clue:

It's not the weather that's bothering his dad.

It's not that my choice is obscure, but that my descriptions are absolutely terrible!! ;o)

This will help. Along the way, our hero gets help from an old man, a sailor, any number of busibodies, and a grumpy soldier/king.