Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

2 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

*sighs* ok then

The book is....................................................................

Wyrmeweald- The Returner's Wealth

Never in my 16 years of life have I heard of that book

26 minutes ago, Pestis the Spider said:

101 Dalmatians

Yeah, I know it's wrong answer. :P

That's not it.

Okay maybe my description was too vague. 

A group of teenagers travel long distances to reach their great grandmother and convince her to stay asleep, or else she will destroy her home and everyone in it.

4 hours ago, Daniyah said:

That's not it.

Okay maybe my description was too vague. 

A group of teenagers travel long distances to reach their great grandmother and convince her to stay asleep, or else she will destroy her home and everyone in it.

Actually I only posted that answer, because I found describing Cruella as the great grandmother of the Dalmatians really hilarious. I knew it was wrong. Eh, my weird sense of humor. 

@Delightful Possibly. I don't listen to Writing Excuses regularly, but the title is Extreme Makeover and it has a GoodReads page. He did a reading from it at a panel I attended at Salt Lake Comic Con in which we got to listen to characters freak out who'd been exposed to hand lotion that rewrites your DNA and turns you into someone else.

18 hours ago, The Only Joe said:

A teenage boy feeds a questionable cake to a witch, which gets his 'master' in trouble? 

Uh, hm. Is it something by Terry Pratchett?

No. The author's initials are J.D. His books inspired a movie that's about a year old. 

Edited by Chandrian

9 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Now that sounds suspiciously along the lines of 'The Seventh Son' which was based off The spooks books by Joseph Delaney

Well done! You guessed it. Book one invloves him being tricked into feeding an imprisoned witch "cake" from her family. The cake contains ingredients of raw magical power, which allow her to escape and attempt to murder his master.