Bad Descriptions (Game)

Newan

Storms, Delightful, your original "bad description" for IANASK was phenomenally bad! Well done for picking one of the most obscure details from the book for your description. XD

1 minute ago, Sunbird said:

Storms, Delightful, your original "bad description" for IANASK was phenomenally bad! Well done for picking one of the most obscure details from the book for your description. XD

XD

It came from the fact that a while ago I met a whole group of new people, and (almost) no one knew each other, and people kept saying "I like your shirt" to each other and it creeped me out slightly and I had to keep explaining the reference. It was great :P 

21 minutes ago, Delightful said:

XD

It came from the fact that a while ago I met a whole group of new people, and (almost) no one knew each other, and people kept saying "I like your shirt" to each other and it creeped me out slightly and I had to keep explaining the reference. It was great :P 

Hahahaha. I wear a lot of funny/cute/geeky T-shirts, so I often get "I like your shirt" comments from random people. Now every time that happens, I'm going to be reminded of this. XD

6 hours ago, Slowswift said:

Nope!

I don't actually know if any of you have read this... oops. XD 

If we haven't read it, thats good. It gives us something new to read.

Portal? I know that's not a book, but Come on, it fits magnificently.

Edited by The Only Joe

Or simply Ex Machina (okay, that's a movie). So horrendously many insane AIs...

One could argue that "maybe the AI is insane" is not strictly a bad description since it seems to describe far too many things at once and also describe them in a very general aspect.

Edited by Alfa