The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

I just figured out I can save the web tool I use for creating MLP-style ponies directly onto my computer. That way I can use it even when I don't have Internet connection, and I won't be bogged down with high-quality ads that make the tool wholly unusable.

b66e5493f8dbb59b928722e9611a03f2.jpg

Yeah, I'm watching/listening to it right now. The audio has a serious has a time lag, but it's still cool. It's amusing how many candidates on both sides avoid questions so blatantly and the audience still applauds...

And Trump has already acted up.

Yeah, I'm watching/listening to it right now. The audio has a serious has a time lag, but it's still cool. It's amusing how many candidates on both sides avoid questions so blatantly and the audience still applauds...

And Trump has already acted up.

My eleven-year-old sister said he looks like an angry cabbage. 

What's the deal with Trump? I know nothinng about him except his name and that he apparently looks like a cabbage.

He's a guy running for president here in America. A lot of people love him, a lot of others hate him, and I have no clue who he is or what he stands for apart from his terrible hairdo. :P

What's the deal with Trump? I know nothinng about him except his name and that he apparently looks like a cabbage.

He's a guy running for president here in America. A lot of people love him, a lot of others hate him, and I have no clue who he is or what he stands for apart from his terrible hairdo. :P

He's a multimillionaire who, up until a few years ago, ran a reality TV show called The Apprentice and, later, Celebrity Apprentice, where contestants would compete for a chance to become his new apprentice and get a jump start on their own business. He always seems to project a very arrogant and cranky image—not pleasant, but the camera loves it. I was rather surprised when he wound up becoming such a popular candidate in preliminary polls. 

He's a multimillionaire who, up until a few years ago, ran a reality TV show called The Apprentice and, later, Celebrity Apprentice, where contestants would compete for a chance to become his new apprentice and get a jump start on their own business. He always seems to project a very arrogant and cranky image—not pleasant, but the camera loves it. I was rather surprised when he wound up becoming such a popular candidate in preliminary polls. 

He's also declared bankruptcy multiple times, which sort of negates the arguments of the people saying, "But he's a businessman!  He can fix our debt!"

He's also declared bankruptcy multiple times, which sort of negates the arguments of the people saying, "But he's a businessman! He can fix our debt!"

Yes but it if you listen to him he says he used the rule book of the law 4 times. Lol whatever that's supposed to mean. I think he did a pretty great job for his 1st round. I was expecting him to bomb .

Yes but it if you listen to him he says he used the rule book of the law 4 times. Lol whatever that's supposed to mean. I think he did a pretty great job for his 1st round. I was expecting him to bomb .

Oh, everything he did was perfectly legal, no doubt about that.  But you can't fix the government's debt problems the same way without horrible repercussions for the entire country.

There's also a part of me that thinks that given he has donated to Democratic campaigns in the past, there is a greater than zero chance that he is literally trolling the Republican party and trying to implode it.  Though the narcissism is strong with this one; that probably is still very, very low.

I'm finally getting my braces off! I shall suffer no longer! :D

Awesome! If your dentist tells you to continue wearing a retainer, do so. I chose to stop wearing it when he said to only put it on when I sleep, and my teeth have slowly began to space apart. They have remained straight, but there is space between them. It angers me that after all that money spent, I was foolish enough to let it happen. Just some friendly advice.

I'm finally getting my braces off! I shall suffer no longer! :D

Congratulations! :D 

Like Blaze said, wear the retainer. My sister had braces before, but she was inconsistent about wearing the retainer, and she recently had to have her braces put back on. :wacko: Just wear the retainer. For the love of the Cosmere, wear the retainer.

Oh, everything he did was perfectly legal, no doubt about that.  But you can't fix the government's debt problems the same way without horrible repercussions for the entire country.

There's also a part of me that thinks that given he has donated to Democratic campaigns in the past, there is a greater than zero chance that he is literally trolling the Republican party and trying to implode it.  Though the narcissism is strong with this one; that probably is still very, very low.

Did you hear that whole shtick about how he donated to Hillary's campaign so he could force her to come to his wedding? Hilarious. And the crowd still loves him for some reason. I do not like irrational people. I generally lean conservative (not always), but there's more than a few wackos in the Republican field this time. And the Democrats, but the Republicans are just more noticeably wacko this time around. Some people actually genuinely suggested that the Donald was a Democratic plant meant to cause disruption in the GOP.

I just figured out I can save the web tool I use for creating MLP-style ponies directly onto my computer. That way I can use it even when I don't have Internet connection, and I won't be bogged down with high-quality ads that make the tool wholly unusable.

b66e5493f8dbb59b928722e9611a03f2.jpg

Um? How? I must know this information. :ph34r:

Well, didn't get a Honda Fit... some scoundrel beat me to it! So I got a Nissan Versa and with the help of the car-buying committee I organized, got them to lower the price to what I was going to pay for the Fit. Hoo-ray, I'm mobile again! I might take a road trip to Ambrose Bierce's birth-county! 

Edited by Orlion