The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

I'm a very unreligious person but I've been watching the news for hours at a time back logging my dvr on my normal shows to watch Pope Francis coverage. He is a very charismatic man and I find myself smiling when he interacts with kids. I hope the Church has him for another 15-20 yrs. He's just an awesome human being.

And here he is! 

16a4570536b369b6e0ff25698b615e98.jpg

2648787005da8f8a3cc2e48bb5c7f9b9.jpg

48cee8fa726a505a0e1d778f0b26d2c4.jpg

He's the one I held in the pet store on Friday, and when I went back today, he remembered me. He sniffed me, wagged his tail, and kissed me all over—and when they took him away so I could hold the girl pug, he got upset. 

Bruno seems to like him so far, and he seemed to like him in the pet store, too. I was worried, but it seems I didn't have any reason for it. ^_^

And here he is! 

16a4570536b369b6e0ff25698b615e98.jpg

2648787005da8f8a3cc2e48bb5c7f9b9.jpg

48cee8fa726a505a0e1d778f0b26d2c4.jpg

He's the one I held in the pet store on Friday, and when I went back today, he remembered me. He sniffed me, wagged his tail, and kissed me all over—and when they took him away so I could hold the girl pug, he got upset. 

Bruno seems to like him so far, and he seemed to like him in the pet store, too. I was worried, but it seems I didn't have any reason for it. ^_^

He knew you needed him.  :)  Pets are excellent therapy.

He's just made himself right at home, hasn't he?