The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

And here he is! 

He's the one I held in the pet store on Friday, and when I went back today, he remembered me. He sniffed me, wagged his tail, and kissed me all over—and when they took him away so I could hold the girl pug, he got upset. 

Bruno seems to like him so far, and he seemed to like him in the pet store, too. I was worried, but it seems I didn't have any reason for it. ^_^

Yay!  :D and clearly he thinks he's the right pug for you :P

Glad I'm not the only one who seems to have problems with that! God knows how many I've doled out on a daily basis and not realized it.

On the new version (coming soon™), you'll be able to reverse it and it's much better!

Here's something I'm excited about:

I got my drivers licence today, first go :D Driving is terrifying 0.0

Good luck!! I was scared too, when I started, but I really love driving now.

My good news is that we finally weeded out Alaxel (Frosted Flakes), again. If you ever see someone who is being really misogynistic and generally a jerk... Well, you should PM admins anyway for people being jerks, but especially if you think he is Alaxel.

Hilariously, this man who is all about self-betterment (but is actually a jerk) thinks we have wronged him by banning his initial account for wanting him to respect others. So he's continually tried to make new accounts to do so. I'm sure he'll get bored eventually, one of these years. In the meantime, keep your eyes open.

Congrats! :D It'll get less terrifying the more you do it. 

Thank you! :D It's so weird sitting in the drivers seat and not the passenger one :D

I assume your "L's"? Congrats!

Yep. And I think I've been given the nickname eLsa. :D Anyway, Thanks! 

On the new version (coming soon), you'll be able to reverse it and it's much better!

Good luck!! I was scared too, when I started, but I really love driving now.

My good news is that we finally weeded out Alaxel (Frosted Flakes), again. If you ever see someone who is being really misogynistic and generally a jerk... Well, you should PM admins anyway for people being jerks, but especially if you think he is Alaxel.

Hilariously, this man who is all about self-betterment (but is actually a jerk) thinks we have wronged him by banning his initial account for wanting him to respect others. So he's continually tried to make new accounts to do so. I'm sure he'll get bored eventually, one of these years. In the meantime, keep your eyes open.

Thank you! The first drive is always the scariest, and is Alaxel seriously back for like the sixth time?!

On the new version (coming soon), you'll be able to reverse it and it's much better!

Hooray for new versions!

Um....he makes new accounts to respect others? I am not understanding that sentence.

Was that your classic "I have my license" Facebook post? :P Edited by Delightful

Thank you! :D It's so weird sitting in the drivers seat and not the passenger one :D

Thank you! The first drive is always the scariest, and is Alaxel seriously back for like the sixth time?!

Yep, seriously.

Hooray for new versions!

Um....he makes new accounts to respect others? I am not understanding that sentence.

Let me rephrase: we wanted him to respect others. Instead of him following the rules and agreeing to our 30-day suspension for his initial jerkiness, he made other accounts, which said far more disrespectful things than when he started. Very mean things.

So basically, we were reasonable in wanting him to respect others, but apparently in his mind that was "too far," and thus he believes to have been wronged. Thus, he no longer cares about the rules, or reason, or anything.

He is a warped person. Major victim complex. "What? Everyone is telling me I'm a jerk. Screw them, the world is out to get me and I'm right!"

Yep, seriously.

Let me rephrase: we wanted him to respect others. Instead of him following the rules and agreeing to our 30-day suspension for his initial jerkiness, he made other accounts, which said far more disrespectful things than when he started. Very mean things.

So basically, we were reasonable in wanting him to respect others, but apparently in his mind that was "too far," and thus he believes to have been wronged. Thus, he no longer cares about the rules, or reason, or anything.

He is a warped person. Major victim complex. "What? Everyone is telling me I'm a jerk. Screw them, the world is out to get me and I'm right!"

Gotcha. Although it sounds like the rules meant nothing to him to begin with.

And...he's just proving himself more in the wrong the more he comes back. This no make no sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Just out of curiosity, do you/other mods and admins attempt to read through the entire site to make sure people aren't being jerks, or do you rely a lot on people reporting jerks, or somewhere in between?

Edited by Delightful

Gotcha. Although it sounds like the rules meant nothing to him to begin with.

And...he's just proving himself more in the wrong the more he comes back. This no make no sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

It really does make no sense. I mean the Frosted Flakes account, on its own merits, would not have been an auto-ban, but it was him and hey, multiple accounts are still against the rules, so we took care of that one. We suspected him for a while.

It really does make no sense. I mean the Frosted Flakes account, on its own merits, would not have been an auto-ban, but it was him and hey, multiple accounts are still against the rules, so we took care of that one. We suspected him for a while.

I liked Frosted Flakes. That's too bad. :(