The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

Cool news: I got my first job! :D :D Very exciting :D

Awesome! Where? 

Gluten free pancakes for lunch today.

Christmas truly is the most magical time of the year. :D

Nice! My mom made gluten-free waffles with oat flour not too long ago, and I thought they were good. What kind of flour did you use? 

My Mac has been running slow lately, randomly giving me the spinning wheel of death if I so much as summon autocorrect for a simple mistake—and Harmony forbid I try to run a Word doc at the same time I have Safari open. So I decided to try and fix those bugs by installing the latest upgrade. It restarted and then booted back up with the familiar white Apple screen and progress bar. 

It stayed that way for an hour and a half. :mellow: 

So I did a hard reset, praying I wouldn't destroy my machine. And it worked! As I type this, I have another tab and a Word doc open. There is no spinning wheel of death as I write. 

Yeah, they're not even going to try making this one a PG-13. Make of it what you will.

I guess some things are just not meant to be and if that includes not making the mercenary that mooks his targets to their face before killing them for money more kid friendly then I suppose I'll have to live with that. :ph34r:

I guess some things are just not meant to be and if that includes not making the mercenary that mooks his targets to their face before killing them for money more kid friendly then I suppose I'll have to live with that. :ph34r:

Deadpool is a pretty R-rated character, from what I've seen, so making his movie a PG-13 would be difficult at best.