The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

It's Purim today!

The festival in which the [Persians] tried to kill us, we won, so let's eat!

(Fill in the blanks as appropriate for each holiday).

One of the big themes of Purim is hidden identities, and it's a custom to dress up today. So I'm currently dressed as Vin, surrounded by sugary food that we send to each other today.

Today is a good day. :D

All of my stuff is packed into the cube. I'd thought I'd have to leave most of the furniture (including the sofa and loveseat my parents gave me) behind due to space, but everything fit with room to spare. And the people who helped (pastor, his wife, and another guy from church) were so nice and encouraging about the move. 

Plus, while I was cleaning out my closet, I found my wand! The branch I cut and sanded down when my brother and I snuck out to see the Deathly Hallows premiere! 

Now, if only I wasn't feeling too poor to order takeout…..

Why are there not more wizarding robberies? I know you can't rob Gringotts, but why not just use "accio £100" and go by anything your little wizard heart desires?

You have to ask yourself these important questions.  -_-

Time for the wardens (Dresden files) and the luxors (The Lightbringer) to step in. Morgan and The Prism vs Snape.

Earlier this week I asked my crush if she liked me. Yesterday she said no. Today I'm laughing hysterically at Rubix's trolling of the Featured Forum Members thread.

I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would be.

Yeah, at least half of that is Voidus. :P

Really tempted to go find a Hypnotoad gif.

Milk chocolate, please. :P

Or enjoy a delicious Bunny Foo Foo.

(The Lindt gold bunnies are perfect for this; good, thick chocolate shells and a solid seal.  Just poke them a bit to make sure you don't get a broken one.)

Or enjoy a delicious Bunny Foo Foo.

(The Lindt gold bunnies are perfect for this; good, thick chocolate shells and a solid seal. Just poke them a bit to make sure you don't get a broken one.)

It's all that kicking up the field mice and bopping them on the head that gives them their distinct flavor!

It's all that kicking up the field mice and bopping them on the head that gives them their distinct flavor!

Actually, it's pouring Bailey's or Kahlua into the hollow chocolately goodness that gives them their distinct flavor.

(What?  Why else do you think that Bunny Foo Foo was foolish enough to defy the fairy's orders while sober, did you?  Of course he was drunk.)