The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

1 hour ago, Mestiv said:

When and where? :o

Well, it isn't news (we wrote about that on drogakrolow). We don't have an exact date. But I have asked him to confirm and he did (and I may have slipped about the horrible translation of Reckoners... whoops):

Me: A quick question: some time ago you mentioned that you are planning to hit Germany and London in Spring 2017 and that you promised Warsaw to get to us sometime soon.
Does this still hold? The Polish readers would really love to meet you :)

Brandon: This still holds. The plan is for Germany/London in the spring, and the next Europe trip after that being Warsaw. They've called dibs, and have been waiting very patiently. (...)
source

Edited by Oversleep

My mom and my aunt started a company recently, they called it CSB innovations. Its a publishing company and my mom and aunt are the companies first published authors/co-authors. They started about a month or so before school started down here. Not too long ago they sold between their 7,000th and 9,000 book! I am so happy right now! I almost want to cry. They wanted this so badly, and their hopes and dreams are coming true. I'm glad that all their hard work paid off.:lol::lol::lol:

XD

XD

XD

Went to PAX Aus today, twas good :)

My head was bad before I went though and PAX certainly wasn't gonna make it better. Add to that the mental drain of being around that many people and I was pretty wrecked by the time I got home.

Still, I managed to get some work done and I feel a bit better now, so overall a win :)

11 hours ago, Claincy said:

Went to PAX Aus today, twas good :)

My head was bad before I went though and PAX certainly wasn't gonna make it better. Add to that the mental drain of being around that many people and I was pretty wrecked by the time I got home.

Still, I managed to get some work done and I feel a bit better now, so overall a win :)

ur australian too? Mad!

What did u think of Horizon and Zelda? I wish I could have gone :(  

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

ur australian too? Mad!

What did u think of Horizon and Zelda? I wish I could have gone :(  

Yep :)

I didn't visit any of the large booths, I don't particularly feel like waiting half an hour in line to play a brief demo of a big budget game I already pretty much know if I will want to get or not :P I spend most of my time at PAX in panels or in the Indie section. With that said, Zelda and Horizon both look very promising, though I don't have the requisite console for either at the moment.

41 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

I love the graphic design of that cover. I don't agree with the message, but the design is just soooooo good...

Somehow I don't think it's a coincidence that the color scheme is the same as the Nazi flag...