The Good News Thread: I'm So Excited! And I Just Can't Hide It!

traceria

Anyone else get the feeling when you open the door to your front porch? And there's a package? And when you open it, there's a copy of Arcanum Unbounded in it? It's an amazing feeling. On the day after Thanksgiving, I'd like to say I'm thankful for the Shard. I'm thankful for the awesome community all of us have helped build. And I'm thankful for Brandon's amazing books, something we can all get behind. 

But most of all, I'm thankful for two-day shipping. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go finish Edgedancer. 

7 minutes ago, Ookla the Archer said:

My work is finally offering a pension scheme.

I suspect they are trying to bribe the staff into not leaving. :ph34r:

At least they've realized that they're kind of giving their employees a raw deal and trying to fix it. Maybe it's not enough, but at least they're trying, I suppose. 

On 11/25/2016 at 7:36 PM, Ookla the Colorful said:

Anyone else get the feeling when you open the door to your front porch? And there's a package? And when you open it, there's a copy of Arcanum Unbounded in it? It's an amazing feeling. On the day after Thanksgiving, I'd like to say I'm thankful for the Shard. I'm thankful for the awesome community all of us have helped build. And I'm thankful for Brandon's amazing books, something we can all get behind. 

But most of all, I'm thankful for two-day shipping. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go finish Edgedancer. 

I had the same experience, except I didn't order it myself. Apparently a friend decided to send it to me as a belated birthday present. I then proceeded to read it as much as possible for the next day and a half. It was amazing, and probably one of the best presents I have ever received. :D

A couple months ago  my favorite podcast issued a challenge to write a good pokemon creepypasta (The person who issued the challenge was of the opinion that it was impossible)

I of course entered.

Today the winners were announced.

I wasnt one of them.

But I was the first honorable mention, so I'm happy.

9 hours ago, Ookla the Cat Lord said:

It's the last day in my current job and tomorrow I'm starting a new one ^^ And, as a result, my income should increase by almost 50% ^^ 

That's always good!  Also, your sig would be creepy if I didn't understand how it worked. :P