Can we please stop tacking the term Rending to everything? It's a very specific event.

We need a term then. I suggest That-one-period-of-time-right-after-reincarnation-where-epics-try-to-kill-everyone. A bit wordy, but it's descriptive.

I smell double standard on only female Epics going for lasting relationships with vanillas. :ph34r:  Then again, in the two cases where the partner doesn't have to be worried about getting killed, even if they don't know it, we have one guy and one woman, so there's some kind of balance I guess.

No double standard on my end. I oppose Sparkleglass as a ship almost as much as Vondra does, and I'm only more tolerant of Nathantimes because I have reason to believe Funtimes could change before they careen over the Creepiness Event Horizon.

Also, awesome photo-editing-thing, Twi. Definitely fits Vondra. :D

We need a term then. I suggest That-one-period-of-time-right-after-reincarnation-where-epics-try-to-kill-everyone. A bit wordy, but it's descriptive.

Should I repeat the argument about nothing indicating that resurrections generally causing agressions or anything resembling the Rending? If you want a term just call it Converter gets angry after resurrection

No double standard on my end. I oppose Sparkleglass as a ship almost as much as Vondra does, and I'm only more tolerant of Nathantimes because I have reason to believe Funtimes could change before they careen over the Creepiness Event Horizon.

Also, awesome photo-editing-thing, Twi. Definitely fits Vondra. :D

Well that's somethign I guess. :P To be honest, the gushing about Nathantimes up here and Nathan actually trying to run away from Funtimes in game still has me a bit confused. :mellow:

So I've been having really weird dreams lately, last night I dreamed that a bunch of us met up IRL and it turned out that Kobold was secretly the King of Denmark and he paid us all to write the RP full time. It was the best dream ever. Also Edgedancer kept eating limes for some reason.  :wacko:

I don't think there's a specific mechanism that causes reincarnations to cause a Rending-like event. A reincarnation is simply a large expenditure of power, and we know that the more power an Epic uses, the greater the ensuing corrupting effect will be. Firefight after a reincarnation probably isn't any more violent than Firefight after a hard day of illusion-generating.

So I've been having really weird dreams lately, last night I dreamed that a bunch of us met up IRL and it turned out that Kobold was secretly the King of Denmark and he paid us all to write the RP full time. It was the best dream ever. Also Edgedancer kept eating limes for some reason.   :wacko:

Mit luftpudefartøj er fyldt med ål? :P

I don't think there's a specific mechanism that causes reincarnations to cause a Rending-like event. A reincarnation is simply a large expenditure of power, and we know that the more power an Epic uses, the greater the ensuing corrupting effect will be. Firefight after a reincarnation probably isn't any more violent than Firefight after a hard day of illusion-generating.

Mit luftpudefartøj er fyldt med ål? :P

According to google translate that means: 'my hoverboard is full of eels?'

If that's what you meant to ask then yes, yes it is. :P

So I've been having really weird dreams lately, last night I dreamed that a bunch of us met up IRL and it turned out that Kobold was secretly the King of Denmark and he paid us all to write the RP full time. It was the best dream ever. Also Edgedancer kept eating limes for some reason.  :wacko:

Didn't Kobold have a similar dream once with me being very buff? I really wonder what all you guys think about me. I mean I'm good as far as sour food goes but just eating down limes? What kind of monstrosity do you believe me to be? :P

Didn't Kobold have a similar dream once with me being very buff? I really wonder what all you guys think about me. I mean I'm good as far as sour food goes but just eating down limes? What kind of monstrosity do you believe me to be? :P

I'm not sure, maybe you were punishing yourself for creating Nighthound? :P

Opiate-induced dreams aren't exactly sane at the best of times.

Should I repeat the argument about nothing indicating that resurrections generally causing agressions or anything resembling the Rending? If you want a term just call it Converter gets angry after resurrection

Well that's somethign I guess. :P To be honest, the gushing about Nathantimes up here and Nathan actually trying to run away from Funtimes in game still has me a bit confused. :mellow:

I think most of the gushing is based on what they could be, because as it stands, they're not a healthy relationship.

And I'm with you on the Rending (not rendering). It's a one-time thing.

I don't see why he's asking if his hover board is full of eels. If we got our hands on his hoverboard, it would be full of eels. No question. :P

Right? I thought we were all agreed on this already, wasn't it like the first post in Question 1?

-All RPers agree that if they get a hoverboard it will be full of eels.

This gentleman pays?

Google translate is weird. Or Kobold is weird. Probably both. :P

Og så Night Hound døde. :ph34r:

Last time I dreamed about meeting any of you guys, Chaos looked like David Bowie, Edgedancer was ludicrously buff, and Twi looked like Karen Gillan. If we combine that with Voidus' dream, then the forum has a very strange group dynamic indeed. :P

Last time I dreamed about meeting any of you guys, Chaos looked like David Bowie, Edgedancer was ludicrously buff, and Twi looked like Karen Gillan. If we combine that with Voidus' dream, then the forum has a very strange group dynamic indeed. :P

Like Karen Gillian's character, I wouldn't protest the invasion of the hot Italians. :ph34r::P

A sentiment that we can agree with in any language.

I'm curious as to what I'd look like in someone else's dream

Like Karen Gillian's character, I wouldn't protest the invasion of the hot Italians. :ph34r::P

You were born in the wrong time period, Twi. Nowadays Italians look like this.

MarioSMBW.png

At least, I think they do? I don't get out of the house often. :P

For those interested in travel I've been inspired by Kobold to list some key phrases in a variety of languages. These are the phrases you need to know to get by in:

Spanish: Y luego Noche Hound murió.
Arabic: ثم ماتت ليلة كلب الصيد.
German: Und dann starb Nacht Hound.
Japanese: そしてナイトハウンドが死亡した。
Mandarin: 然後晚上獵犬死亡。
And French: Et puis Nuit Hound mort.

*Produced by google translate

Edited by Voidus

I think most of the gushing is based on what they could be, because as it stands, they're not a healthy relationship.

And I'm with you on the Rending (not rendering). It's a one-time thing.

Given that I joke a lot about Shinyglass as well, that seems like a proper assessment.

A sentiment that we can agree with in any language.

I'm curious as to what I'd look like in someone else's dream

I'll tell you after I've taken some drugs. :P

For those interested in travel I've been inspired by Kobold to list some key phrases in a variety of languages. These are the phrases you need to know to get by in:

Spanish: Y luego Noche Hound murió.

Arabic: ثم ماتت ليلة كلب الصيد.

German: Und dann starb Nacht Hound.

Japanese: そしてナイトハウンドが死亡した。

Mandarin: 然後晚上獵犬死亡。

And French: Et puis Nuit Hound mort.

*Produced by google translate

The tanslation of Nighthound is kind of iffy. Fot the german one it should either stay Nighthound instead of Nacht Hound or go all the way with Nachthund.

Given that I joke a lot about Shinyglass as well, that seems like a proper assessment.

I'll tell you after I've taken some drugs. :P

The tanslation of Nighthound is kind of iffy. Fot the german one it should either stay Nighthound instead of Nacht Hound or go all the way with Nachthund.

I'll hold you to it :P

Yeah I noticed that, it doesn't seem to want to translate 'hound' although since Nighthound is a name it should probably still be in English anyway as you say.

Oh and if anyone knows how to ask whether or not there are eels in a hovercraft in another language I'll be much obliged.  :ph34r:

I'll hold you to it :P

Yeah I noticed that, it doesn't seem to want to translate 'hound' although since Nighthound is a name it should probably still be in English anyway as you say.

Oh and if anyone knows how to ask whether or not there are eels in a hovercraft in another language I'll be much obliged.  :ph34r:

Not that I intend to take drugs anytime soon. :P

German: "Sind in diesem Hovercraft Aale?"

I smell double standard on only female Epics going for lasting relationships with vanillas. :ph34r:  Then again, in the two cases where the partner doesn't have to be worried about getting killed, even if they don't know it, we have one guy and one woman, so there's some kind of balance I guess.

What would she hit to cause a human sized explosion?

I smell one as well, but then again life is a double standard in some ways :P.  Brandon would have been in a sketchier, not-lasting, epic situation when he served Radiance in Vancouver.  Then again, Braylor/Taydon is pretty sketchy as well.  To be fair, he purposesly puts himself into those situations, so its hard to feel too sorry  for him.

As for the explosion, I'm open to suggestions, lol.

I smell one as well, but then again life is a double standard in some ways :P.  Brandon would have been in a sketchier, not-lasting, epic situation when he served Radiance in Vancouver.  Then again, Braylor/Taydon is pretty sketchy as well.  To be fair, he purposesly puts himself into those situations, so its hard to feel too sorry  for him.

As for the explosion, I'm open to suggestions, lol.

Or maybe we just need some nice (probably canon defying) male Epic taking a healty interest in a nice ordinary vanilla woman.

And yes, feeling sorry for Brandon is kinda hard. :mellow:

Well, it would probably have to be something running electicity, meaning damage to the infrastructure, also meaning it would not be smart to shoot lighthning at it.

Or maybe we just need some nice (probably canon defying) male Epic taking a healty interest in a nice ordinary vanilla woman.

And yes, feeling sorry for Brandon is kinda hard. :mellow:

Well, it would probably have to be something running electicity, meaning damage to the infrastructure, also meaning it would not be smart to shoot lighthning at it.

Flashpoint x Angel?