Gosh darn it, fell for it again when I looked at the Reckoners board. I keep forgetting you two switched avatars.

Oh well. At least all this confusion happens to coincidentally fall on the same date I decided to leave this site forever. TwiLyght--mail_mi, Danielle, whoever you are--you get Lightwards. Edgedancer gets Sam and Revolution. Mailliw gets Aldo and Cricket. Voidus gets Vondra. Winter can have Backtrack, and you can fight over the rest yourselves. I bequeath my rep to the Only Joe.

It's been nice knowing you.

Awesome, I get another op Epic. :P I also promise you to do the most nightmarish with both of them and finalize the initial Nighthound scheme after all. :D

She is indeed, did you want her for anything?

No, I would just like to point out that she's going to meet Backtrack then.

Edited by Edgedancer

No, I would just like to point out that she's going to meet Backtrack then.

That's the plan, I don't know what will happen, whether she'll go back to Portland with him and the twins will be separated for a while or he might just be able to let her know what happened to Impact then leave her with Edgerunner, Elsa and Scribbler. Most likely I expect he'll cry, since that's what he does :P

Hello everyone, Old Man Magoo here I would like to join these role-playing  games you all seem to enjoy so much.

I have an idea for an character who has super strength and super healing. And he can fly. has a rocket launcher as his main weapon and a battle axe for close quarters. I call him Cohen the Barbarian.

As a foot note, I haven't read the Steelheart books, is that a problem?

Hello everyone, Old Man Magoo here I would like to join these role-playing games you all seem to enjoy so much.

I have an idea for an character who has super strength and super healing. And he can fly. has a rocket launcher as his main weapon and a battle axe for close quarters. I call him Cohen the Barbarian.

First question: Does the date you're posting this have anything to do with the content?

Hello everyone, Old Man Magoo here I would like to join these role-playing  games you all seem to enjoy so much.

Not at all, I think he'd be a perfect fit for the "What Happened in the Underground City of the Pulponites" thread Twi and I have been plotting.

First question: Does the date you're posting this have anything to do with the content?

Well he went out of his way to change his name ect. so probably. :P

Not at all, I think he'd be a perfect fit for the "What Happened in the Underground City of the Pulponites" thread Twi and I have been plotting.

Kobold you're back! :lol::mellow: Does that mean I don't get Sunburst and Sam? :(

I thought we were plotting "What Happened in the Underwater city of the Pulponites"....

Kobold you're back! :lol::mellow: Does that mean I don't get Sunburst and Sam? :(

I don't have the willpower to stay off. :P (They're yours whenever you want 'em on the WHOOC thread. :ph34r:)

I thought we were plotting "What Happened in the Underwater city of the Pulponites"....

I'm going to seriously throw an Internet party when you (Liam) and mail-mi (Danielle) change your names back. :mellow:

I don't have the willpower to stay off. :P (They're yours whenever you want 'em on the WHOOC thread. :ph34r:)

I'm going to seriously throw an Internet party when you (Liam) and mail-mi (Danielle) change your names back. :mellow:

Sorry. :unsure: We're going to soon.

Sorry. :unsure: We're going to soon.

It's not a big deal. It's just confusing, especially as a couple of times I've started replying to posts as if I were speaking to the person I thought was posting. Imagine if your real-life friends all changed faces and voices for a day. It'd be really darn confusing.

Anyway, I'll be keeping the Pinkie Pie gifs in reserve.

No, and it was an awesome post. Sorry I didn't come through on my commitment fast enough. :unsure:

Nah, it's not like I would have had the time to write it earlier myself. I was busy all week writting the Nighthound vs Unicyclist fight scene and stuff for two Astoria collaborations.

Nah, it's not like I would have had the time to write it earlier myself. I was busy all week writting the Nighthound vs Unicyclist fight scene and stuff for two Astoria collaborations.

Ah, OK.

Can I ask who REALLY wrote that last RP post? I hate sounding like I hate fun, and I'm not angry or anything, but honestly I think jumbling the povs on the thread proper was kind of pushing it.  -_-

Should I hide it and have the real mail-mi repost after we swap profiles again? :unsure:

I'm really sorry for making a big deal out of this. :( I don't think it's strictly necessary. It just confused me like everything else has today, and it feels too weird to upvote the well-written post because the poster isn't who who he/she says he/she is...

Augh. Sorry for ruining the joke. It's not even a fraction of the big deal I've made it out to be. :(

It's okay. :) I hid the post and switched back to my old profile pic. Sorry the prank turned out to be more confusing than fun. :unsure: 

As proof I am who I say I am, may I present the birthday card I sent my aunt. 

ea56820c4b1e15accaa133788681457f.jpg

Yes, that's Mollie. She does her "Most interesting pug in the world" pose quite often. :D

It's okay. :) I hid the post and switched back to my old profile pic. Sorry the prank turned out to be more confusing than fun. :unsure:

As proof I am who I say I am, may I present the birthday card I sent my aunt. 

ea56820c4b1e15accaa133788681457f.jpg

Yes, that's Mollie. She does her "Most interesting pug in the world" pose quite often. :D

I am known far and wide as a judgmental jerk who hates fun in all its forms, so I wouldn't lay blame at yours or Liam's feet. :unsure:

It's not my birthday, but it might as well be with that adorably awesome card. :D

I am known far and wide as a judgmental jerk who hates fun in all its forms, so I wouldn't lay blame at yours or Liam's feet. :unsure:

It's not my birthday, but it might as well be with that adorably awesome card. :D

Well this turned dark, let's talk about fun stuff, like how Backtrack will react to the waiting room. :lol: