Well this turned dark, let's talk about fun stuff, like how Backtrack will react to the waiting room. :lol:

If you're guessing "With terror, panic, confusion, and a failed attempt at impressing MV with his non-existent coolness," then congratulations. You'll go places with that keen intuition. :P

I am known far and wide as a judgmental jerk who hates fun in all its forms, so I wouldn't lay blame at yours or Liam's feet. :unsure:

It's not my birthday, but it might as well be with that adorably awesome card. :D

You're totallly okay.  :) It was an experiment, it didn't work, ah well. We had fun while it lasted. :P

I was going to post for Autumn, but I guess I won't anymore. :P

The big thing we were plotting was switching profiles and posting for each other, and it doesn't matter when Autumn's is posted. I wrote it so it could be posted regardless of turn order and edited accordingly. :)

Oooh... I'd been thinking there was going to be a massively important Reader/Autumn scene as soon as I posted a Backtrack PoV. I didn't realize the two schemes were one and the same. :P

Oooh... I'd been thinking there was going to be a massively important Reader/Autumn scene as soon as I posted a Backtrack PoV. I didn't realize the two schemes were one and the same. :P

Nope. The introduction of the Reader/Autumn/Shiny Sparkle love triangle must wait for a more opportune time. :ph34r:

Hello everyone, Old Man Magoo here I would like to join these role-playing  games you all seem to enjoy so much.

I have an idea for an character who has super strength and super healing. And he can fly. has a rocket launcher as his main weapon and a battle axe for close quarters. I call him Cohen the Barbarian.

As a foot note, I haven't read the Steelheart books, is that a problem?

Umm, is this Fatebreaker? That's the only person I could think of. I'm very confused. :P

I'm who I say I am, young Will. I'm familiar with this Broken-Fate character you speak of, and from what I've learned he's kind of a shady character. It seems he loves to come up with ideas and then never write about them. He writes characters that have great potential, like that Quicksilver or Sandman, but writes only one or two posts for them. Not only that, but it seems like he's caught up in some sort of back-Alley Hemalurgy Cult. Kind of a vagabond and a scoundrel if you ask me.

Would anyone care to help a dim-witted and easily confused kobold out by listing the characters currently in the clinic? Reader, Autumn, Edgerunner, MV, and I think Elsa are all I can name off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm missing someone, and will feel stupid for not remembering once I've been reminded. :mellow:

Would anyone care to help a dim-witted and easily confused kobold out by listing the characters currently in the clinic? Reader, Autumn, Edgerunner, MV, and I think Elsa are all I can name off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm missing someone, and will feel stupid for not remembering once I've been reminded. :mellow:

Frostfire and Ozymandias are there too, but they haven't been formally introduced to the other characters yet.

Frostfire and Ozymandias are there too, but they haven't been formally introduced to the other characters yet.

Brandon and Shiny Sparkle too.

Thanks, both of you. And as I predicted, I'm feeling stupid for forgetting Shiny Sparkle. :mellow:

Poor Steve's going to be scared out of his wits... :ph34r:

Thanks, both of you. And as I predicted, I'm feeling stupid for forgetting Shiny Sparkle. :mellow:

Don't forget Edgerunner and Robert. 

Excellent.  :ph34r:

Edited by mail-mi

You know that Edvard Munch painting The Scream? Yeah, I think Munch should've called it Backtrack Getting Out of Bed in the Morning and Every Moment After. :P

You know that Edvard Munch painting The Scream? Yeah, I think Munch should've called it Backtrack Getting Out of Bed in the Morning and Every Moment After. :P

Backtrack and the Big Brown Beetle He Found On His Windowsill and OH DEAR CALAMITY IT'S ON MY SIDE OF THE GLASS!!1!!

How exactly did no one use the WHOOC thread on April fools day? I was sure we'd see some amusing shenanigans like Funtimes replacing all of Nighthounds shampoo with acid or something.

How exactly did no one use the WHOOC thread on April fools day? I was sure we'd see some amusing shenanigans like Funtimes replacing all of Nighthounds shampoo with acid or something.

Those aren't really April Fools fodder. Those are the sole reason for the thread's existence. :P

Those aren't really April Fools fodder. Those are the sole reason for the thread's existence. :P

Huh.

What about my idea of Sam and Revolution replacing the running water in Nighthounds bath with acid?

Or Ray replacing Nighthounds drinks with acid?

Or Nathan replacing his shirt with acid?

Now that I think about it, acid comes up pretty frequently during my April fools plans...