Huh.

What about my idea of Sam and Revolution replacing the running water in Nighthounds bath with acid?

Or Ray replacing Nighthounds drinks with acid?

Or Nathan replacing his shirt with acid?

Now that I think about it, acid comes up pretty frequently during my April fools plans...

If your April Fools Day doesn't involve dunking Nighthound in acid, you're not doing it right. :P

Actually, come to think of it that goes for all days. :ph34r::P

Huh.

What about my idea of Sam and Revolution replacing the running water in Nighthounds bath with acid?

Or Ray replacing Nighthounds drinks with acid?

Or Nathan replacing his shirt with acid?

Now that I think about it, acid comes up pretty frequently during my April fools plans...

How would Nathan go about replacing Nighthound's shirt with acid? Unless, of course, he became Sweatshop, the Epic who can make shirts out of any material and sell them for at least ten times what it costs to make them.

Wait a sec.

If your April Fools Day doesn't involve dunking Nighthound in acid, you're not doing it right. :P

Actually, come to think of it that goes for all days. :ph34r::P

This does explain the rise to power of the Epic known as Acido who was universally adored by all.

How would Nathan go about replacing Nighthound's shirt with acid? Unless, of course, he became Sweatshop, the Epic who can make shirts out of any material and sell them for at least ten times what it costs to make them.

Wait a sec.

It's a fairly elaborate plan that involves a ferrari, a bowl of cornflakes, two white rabbits and a paperclip.  :ph34r:

Wait a sec.

I think we're onto something here. :ph34r:

And if Funtimes supplies acid and directions to Nighthound's shower, Sam and Revolution can carry out their side of the prank. :ph34r:

Mailliw and Kobold, sorry, I've been busy.  I will get a Florist post up this weekend, and maybe a farewell Aura and Event Horizon as well.

It's not a problem. (I'd be the biggest hypocrite on the boards if I were mad at anyone for not posting immediately.  -_-) I look forward to the Florst/Aura/Event Horizon posts. :)

"In Which Timeport Experiences Dinosaur Envy." :P

"In Which Timeport Unknowingly Decides to Join Lightwards After the CorpseMaker War." :P

Methinks Neverthere will like this one. Which is probably not a good thing.  :unsure:

Oh dear.  :mellow:

Edited by mail-mi

Not sure if I should ship it... or cry alone in a corner. :mellow:

Ne--

Neverthere--

Neverthere x Time--

Neverthere x Timepor--

Nope, I can't even finish typing it out.  :mellow:

Edited by mail-mi

Were I anyone but the Shipmistress, my head would've exploded at the merest idea of that ship. :blink:

Hmmm... well if they don't continue posting I guess I'll have to assume I just blew up Kobold and Mail-mi  :wacko:  :ph34r: