"All we have is pugs and jokes"? You say that like pugs aren't the most important thing in any thread. :P

You try to obscure the truth, but it won't work; we all know that the earliest Question thread was made entirely so that you could one day use its successors as a platform for talking about your pugs. You play a long game, TwiLyght, but we're onto you now. :ph34r::P

You try to obscure the truth, but it won't work; we all know that the earliest Question thread was made entirely so that you could one day use its successors as a platform for talking about your pugs. You play a long game, TwiLyght, but we're onto you now. :ph34r::P

You presume I think too small, dear Kobold. I wish to make all Questioneers aware of the superiority of pugs. Behold, the fruition of my true master plan! 

How about this?

hangdogs-horse-riding-pugs-and-kittens-i

Excellent. Most excellent indeed. :ph34r: 

You presume I think too small, dear Kobold. I wish to make all Questioneers aware of the superiority of pugs. Behold, the fruition of my true master plan! 

Excellent. Most excellent indeed. :ph34r:

What is the end game? How much will you mind control us and what are you willing to destroy to achive it?

What is the end game? How much will you mind control us and what are you willing to destroy to achive it?

Mind control? You wound me, Edgedancer. I did nothing but open your eyes to the adorableness of pugs. It would've happened anyway; I just sped the process along. 

:mellow: 

OH GREAT NOODLY ONE, I'M JUST LIKE REGALIA. Only with pugs instead of corruption.

I….I need to cope.

Mind control? You wound me, Edgedancer. I did nothing but open your eyes to the adorableness of pugs. It would've happened anyway; I just sped the process along. 

:mellow:

OH GREAT NOODLY ONE, I'M JUST LIKE REGALIA. Only with pugs instead of corruption.

I….I need to cope.

Do you mind if I call you Pugalia from now on? :ph34r:

Only works at random for me, but I found it by searching on google.

Did you catch the bit of commentary on Thermostat?

Yeah I think I'll make his shield a little more a reflexive ability that only occurs when attacked and only where it is needed. I was leaving things like poisons and asphyxiation open as ways to harm/kill him. I was most likely going to place him in Astoria but was more looking to see if anyone wanted him as a character in a story arc elsewhere.

Yeah I think I'll make his shield a little more a reflexive ability that only occurs when attacked and only where it is needed. I was leaving things like poisons and asphyxiation open as ways to harm/kill him. I was most likely going to place him in Astoria but was more looking to see if anyone wanted him as a character in a story arc elsewhere.

Sounds less... self-destructive. Already figured out the details?

Any idea what he would do after entering the city? Like teach everyone to dance tango? :P

Nah, he's not quite that crazy, he's more the "You will obey me without question because I am right" guy than the true insane person. I was going to have him as a more Magneto-like "Epics are superior" character.

I think I'll have him start a vanilla/lesser epic gladitorial arena. Sounds fun and can allow you guys to introduce quick, unique one-shot characters that can be quickly killed off.

We do need a character to do such now though. Anybody have an idea for an Epic dance instructor?