Well much as I would love to adopt a pug into my title it'd probably end up being an Inquisi-pug. And even the first lurker of the Dark Alley has limits to what he's willing to spike. Pug eyes are to cute to replace with metal spikes.

Though... *hopeful face* I wouldn't mind if GMed Corvallis... 

Well I think Coma deserves it for making such an awesome setting. You'll have to come up with one of your own if you want my vote for GM. :P

Well much as I would love to adopt a pug into my title it'd probably end up being an Inquisi-pug. And even the first lurker of the Dark Alley has limits to what he's willing to spike. Pug eyes are to cute to replace with metal spikes.

Clearly your ability to create an army of Epics makes you Pugtosis. :P 

Well I think Coma deserves it for making such an awesome setting. You'll have to come up with one of your own if you want my vote for GM. :P

It's how I got my claim on Astoria. :ph34r: So, unless Comatose simply doesn't have the time and wants someone else to do it he gets my vote.

Here is my full EPIC bio

Name: Converter

Primary power: the ability to absorb any type of energy within a 5 foot radius. She can then convert that energy into any type she wants and release it.

Secondary: reincarnation, when she dies, all of her saved energy is released in one big explosion, and her body is then formed out of a different explosion. She has some control over were her body reforms, but not a lot.

Backstory: She was working in a super Secretary military research facility that was exploring the possibilities of using the new epics powers. (This s relatively close to the start of calamity) One day, at work, she tripped and fell off a walkway and died. She then had a talk with Calamity, who then sent her back to earth. She formed in the middle of a fight between an epic and the police. A story bullet came her way,, and she absorbed its kinetic energy. She then wanted to test her powers, so she fought both the epic and the police and won. She's been "traveling" around the glob via explosions when she dies.

Personality: She really doesn't care about anything. She feels immortal, so she just tries to do anything she feels that would be fun. Right now she is in a rut of trying to kill powerful epics just because.

Costume: white pants, white shirt, with a white cape with twin lightning bolts on it.

I was thinking that she could form in an exploration in Corvallis once the fighting starts or before in some exploration of some sort.

Can she in any way hold the energy or does she have some kind of limit on how much she can transfer?

How big is her resurrection explosion and how far from her dying location does she reappear?

I don't think Calamity does anything with people after they died.

If Comatose doesn't want the title, I'd still have to vote for Twi as GM. She's the overarching GM of the RP, and the way I understood it was that she would remain the GM for all threads unless another individual hatches the idea for the city.

What I'm saying is, I don't think GMship is something we just hand out to people. Picking entirely random GMs for every thread could lead to some serious chaos.

If there were anyone who could duplicate pugs at will they would be the unquestioned lord and ruler of the human race approximately 3 seconds after word of him hit the internet. :P

It's how I got my claim on Astoria. :ph34r: So, unless Comatose simply doesn't have the time and wants someone else to do it he gets my vote.

Well that and being pure evil and so creating Lucentia and Nighthound.  :ph34r: 

:P

Can she in any way hold the energy or does she have some kind of limit on how much she can transfer?

How big is her resurrection explosion and how far from her dying location does she reappear?

id also be wary making her as powerful, or moreso, than Obliteration. I feel like Oblit would lose some of his shine and fear in the books if she had what is essentially a better version of his powers.

id also be wary making her as powerful, or moreso, than Obliteration. I feel like Oblit would lose some of his shine and fear in the books if she had what is essentially a better version of his powers.

As someone with eventual plans to introduce a character with a powerset similar to Obliteration's, might I suggest that Obliteration was feared for his deeds as much as for his powers, if not more so? After all, Lucentia could be as feared and renowned as Steelheart if she cared to stray beyond Oregon.

If there were anyone who could duplicate pugs at will they would be the unquestioned lord and ruler of the human race approximately 3 seconds after word of him hit the internet. :P

Well that and being pure evil and so creating Lucentia and Nighthound.  :ph34r: 

:P

Actually the cat faction might start a war, for supermacy.

What is pure about Nighthound and Lucentia? They are as corrupted and twisted as evil can get. :ph34r:

Yeah, my fist thought was essentially that she's a mix of Obliteration and Frostfire and then some more, which, even taking the setting aside, is just ridiculous without some serious restrictions and takes her into storybreaker level.

As someone with eventual plans to introduce a character with a powerset similar to Obliteration's, might I suggest that Obliteration was feared for his deeds as much as for his powers, if not more so? After all, Lucentia could be as feared and renowned as Steelheart if she cared to stray beyond Oregon.

To put my problem into perspective, if she doesn't get limited she could kill Sunburst by simply walking up to her.

If Comatose doesn't want the title, I'd still have to vote for Twi as GM. She's the overarching GM of the RP, and the way I understood it was that she would remain the GM for all threads unless another individual hatches the idea for the city.

What I'm saying is, I don't think GMship is something we just hand out to people. Picking entirely random GMs for every thread could lead to some serious chaos.

Unless Comatose doesn't want it, he'll be the GM for Corvallis. Since the city was his idea, he'll be best prepared to answer questions about the setting--similar to the way Edge does with Astoria and Kobold does/ did with The Dalles and Calamityville.

Also, I can't think of a better Epic for Voidus to be than Pugtosis. :lol:

I have just witnesses the Equestria version of Corvallis. :unsure: Just strenghtened my philiosophy of always shotgunning the cult leader first. :ph34r:  :P 

Having Starlight Glimmer and Tirek back to back was weird though.

I am pledged to give no spoilers, but I will say that I adored that premiere. :D

She can hold a fair amount of energy, don't know how to quantify it though. Her resurrection exploration is all of the energy she has stored at the moment. She can reappear anywhere in the world, so there really s no limitation, there just has to an exploration

Also calamity didn't turn her into an epic when she died, that was before, but she didn't know she was one.

She can hold a fair amount of energy, don't know how to quantify it though. Her resurrection exploration is all of the energy she has stored at the moment. She can reappear anywhere in the world, so there really s no limitation, there just has to an exploration

Also calamity didn't turn her into an epic when she died, that was before, but she didn't know she was one.

I hate to be contrary, but I'm pretty sure the fact that she'd be guaranteed to go on a Rending makes it impossible for her to have been an Epic without her knowledge.

Just a vague estimate would be nice or how much she can absorb at once. So there has to be an explosion somewhere for her to resurrect in and she doesn't cause the explosion herself?

What Kobold said, plus that Calamity doesn't really talk with Epics normally.

So this what I was thinking, but I can change it. It was kind of how most epics don't know they are epics at first, but then realize they have powers. She woke up not knowing, but died before she could figure it out. She went through her rendering when she reincarnated at the face off between the police and the other epic.

So this what I was thinking, but I can change it. It was kind of how most epics don't know they are epics at first, but then realize they have powers. She woke up not knowing, but died before she could figure it out. She went through her rendering when she reincarnated at the face off between the police and the other epic.

Since when do most Epics not know that they got powers? From what we know being turned by Calamity is quite the traumatic experience. Especially with powerful Epics that just go on a rampage immediately after getting their powers. It's not like Rendings happen with some kind of delay.

On other news, today on Shiny Sparkle, flirting in free fall! Who needs safety?

Since when do most Epics not know that they got powers? From what we know being turned by Calamity is quite the traumatic experience. Especially with powerful Epics that just go on a rampage immediately after getting their powers. It's not like Rendings happen with some kind of delay.

On other news, today on Shiny Sparkle, flirting in free fall! Who needs safety?

An Epic that powerful would definitely know right away. Plus her Rending would be quite the spectacle, so it wouldn't be a secret for long at all.

Autumn might begin to wish the Epic who fell for her had the power to pull parachutes out of thin air. :P

An Epic that powerful would definitely know right away. Plus her Rending would be quite the spectacle, so it wouldn't be a secret for long at all.

Autumn might begin to wish the Epic who fell for her had the power to pull parachutes out of thin air. :P

Depending how much energy she can suck out of her surrounding it actually might have caused the end of the world. :unsure:

Puh, parachute Epics make such boring girlfriends. Always going safety first and trying to get you into harnesses. Shiny explosions are much more exciting. :P

Well I have a parachute Epic but it's a grisly, unpleasant miner who's afraid of the dark so I'd probably stick with Shinysparkle for now :P

You have an Epic for Everything. 

I do indeed. Is it bothering you? If it is I have an Epic that can fix it :P

You capitalized "everything" on purpose, didn't you?

I'm going to have to kill off some more MEE members if people keep this up.