Yep, I see it.

Boy do I see it. :mellow:

(Awesome post as always, Mailliw. :))

Thanks. I guess. :/ Flashpoint got the good genes. Well, if you remember the beginning, Flashpoint wasn't all that nice either. I have conflicting feelings about Hypno. I really hate him. But I'm liking writing him. I think it's because I can see my writing get better and my knowledge of each character grow as we progress and how each character's viewpoints differ in style. For instance, Hypno loves the arts. In all forms. So, he notices colors a lot and uses alliteration and other rhetorical devices often in his thoughts and speech. Emma refers to herself in two different ways. And so on.  

Just have him slaughter a whole bunch of people indiscriminately, and--this is the important part--so that he enjoys doing it. You'll get him on the list in no time. :wacko:

Or, as Hypno just showed, kill one creepily and enjoying it much so.

And a BusDriver/Reader post, entitled Reader saves himself--just barely.  :P

Not sure if good thing or bad thing.  :wacko: 

Probably good thing, if he'd done that just when she'd been offered hot chocolate it would be forever tainted and then Scribbler would be an Epic who doesn't like hot chocolate. :ph34r:

Not sure if good thing or bad thing.  :wacko: 

Probably good thing, if he'd done that just when she'd been offered hot chocolate it would be forever tainted and then Scribbler would be an Epic who doesn't like hot chocolate. :ph34r:

Don't even go there voidus. Don't even go there. :P

I think a more accurate title would be "Like a classic bully, Reader picks on the only person in the room with no power to make himself feel better about his own lame life." <_<:P

"..., and, for once, BusDriver doesn't complain." about sums it up.  :mellow:  :P

Edited by mail-mi

I pretty sure I started that. I took it from the Dresden Files.

Yeah, I think it was Joe who started it and Edge who helped it catch on. It's not in the series, but it does make sense. 

I found it! I was indeed the very first person to use the term Vanilla. It makes me happy that all the little things I make (Vanilla's, Big Al, CorpseMaker) Always end up becoming so important.

Yikes. Iconoclast is going straight to the "And Then They Died" list along with Hypno. 

Though I have to point out: 

Don't worry though, I have gifted you enough healing to last for a few hours, at least, so they all get plenty to eat!

It's a super creepy idea, but isn't it supposed to be impossible for Epics to gift to each other? 

Yikes. Iconoclast is going straight to the "And Then They Died" list along with Hypno. 

Though I have to point out: 

It's a super creepy idea, but isn't it supposed to be impossible for Epics to gift to each other? 

goddamnit, you are right! I'm going to have to fix that

curses! his evillness is limited by canon :P

haha nah, then I'd have to retcon the earlier post, and its just easier this way. besides, now Iconoclast made Firefly give him his whole arm without it growing back. That is much eviller.

Although, Firefly now gets a quick death instead of hours of healing and being eaten at the same time. 

Thanks for the spot, I got carried away haha.

Also, Iconoclast pony!

Tremble in fearrrrr! oooh!

*tries to figure out how to get pony image uploaded*

*fails*

2S2S001004913A0000000013A10FE0000UN183720H040003011C0D0DF700002S107F3FCC004CB2

...Can someone please help me figue out how to get my pony image posted? I can't figure out how 

Also, Iconoclast pony!

Tremble in fearrrrr! oooh!

*tries to figure out how to get pony image uploaded*

*fails*

2S2S001004913A0000000013A10FE0000UN183720H040003011C0D0DF700002S107F3FCC004CB2

...Can someone please help me figue out how to get my pony image posted? I can't figure out how 

You'll need to download the image then upload it to a site like photobucket, then use the image button in the toolbar and post the URL.

9mi radius my friend. Totally engulfs  a good chunk of Albany, according to Google Maps. It's 9mi so the Arboretum, 8mi from OSU campus, is within the bubble for Cornucopia. This also means Philomath is completely within the bubble, and half of Tangent too. It also allows for ample farmland for all of Cornucopia's crops.

Edited by Blaze1616

Edgedancer, I'm pretty sure MV didn't grab Reader. :P

:ph34r: What didn't you read the part where she strangled him. Uh, I mean, I don't know what you're talking about. :ph34r:

Corvallis is turning out so awesome...but I have zero inspiration for a character there.

Maybe I'll have one of my other characters stop by later on. :ph34r:

Don't worry. Jojo showed me how to turn everything into a power. Just give me a random object you want a power based around.

How about a bunny? Calamity needs a bunny companion. :P

(I am so getting murdered when the Epics show up, aren't I? :mellow:)

You want to team up Calamity with Angel? :huh:

ohhh i see, thanks :)

behoooold!

ponywithbackground_by_blackhoof-d8pveab.

That pony looks like it's from hell. Although, the body colors and mane red kind of bite each other.

I just remembered a question I forgot to ask, Kobold, how many guns is Shiny Sparkle going to get pointed at her? :P

New Bioterror post up, in other news I have officially run out of tv and anime to watch during the 6 hours I'm awake that no one else is awake during. Any suggestions?

Poor, Bioterror, all people he wants to talk to are currently a bit bussy.

Any animes you liked I can work of?