• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Iron-Eyes said:

8s24fd.jpg

8s24ly.jpg

10 hours ago, AonEne said:

I won't change your mind 😌

Well, in one video I saw (which I cannot for the life of me find right now) wearing an "I Heart Moash" sign around one's neck is what allows the protagonist to become Invested. 

Spoiler

The sign leads to the protagonist being beaten senseless by a room full of Cosmere fans, which is the sort of trauma that leads to either Snapping or a spren bond. Not quite a win-win, but if it works, it works. 

On 5/29/2024 at 6:05 AM, Lord Spirit said:

I feel like someone must have made this already, but I haven't seen it yet

Hide contents

8s3mbp.jpg

Hey! I understood that reference.

On 6/3/2024 at 11:09 AM, Aredor said:

Stormlight 5 prediction. Had this idea a while ago and couldn't help myself... it needed to be said. 

Hide contents

Star-Wars-No-Long-meme-5.jpg.9bd31292057cb85b3405fad3fcac660a.jpg

Spoiler

I think it'll be the very beginning of a redemption arc at best. The guy's head is so far up his rear end that he hasn't seen the light in months, and Brandon has always been realistic about how difficult it is for people to realize they need to change. If he does get a redemption arc, I think it'll be more like Venli's—715 pages of denial, 300 pages of growth and backsliding, and then 100 pages of awesomeness. 

Except with him, it'll be 800 pages of slowly realizing where his head is, 400 pages of wondering why everyone doesn't live the way he does and if it's truly wrong to keep one's head in one's rear, and then finally, on page 1372, a single glorious breath of fresh air right before Kaladin punches him in the stomach. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Casually more than two Narnia books

For a more torturous reference, War and Peace is 587,287 words and I was forced to read that. I could read WaT 10 times in the same amount of time it would take me to read Tolstoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...