Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

But aside from waiting for the next book anything Sanderson is a quick read...

On a tangent to relative book lengths (because 17th Shard loves a good tangent) I have almost battled my way through the entire divergent series*. The upside to this is that my friend who lent me the books has promised she will read any book series I lend them after I have finished. Should I deliver Wheel of Time to her volume by volume or in one wheelbarrow?

[pgahy.jpg

*Disclaimer not trying to be a book snob or hate on others choice of book, if offend please message me about boot reparations.

This is the deal I made with a friend, too. He has not kept his word...  <_< Book whacking time. Where's Words of Radiance?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read 1200 page book.

Friend reads comics.

Right!? I have a friend who has been reading through Wheel of Time over the last year or so, he started A Memory of Light around the middle of July. At the same time that he started, I started my Mistborn Trilogy reread. I just finished HoA, he has not yet finished AMoL...

fVx8xzzh.jpg

I am sad to say that I believe no one in my school last year has read Stormlight archives except for me. I mean we only have a few people out of 500 that actually even enjoy reading and I know those people haven't read it

Edited by TCshard